剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
意识到你弟弟受到感染
Realizing your brother was infected
因此必须死掉 还是意识到
and had to die because of it or realizing...
你体内也留着同样的血液
you have the same blood coursing through your veins?
我不喜欢你的暗示
I don't appreciate your implication.
我不是那种外星渣滓
I'm not that alien filth.
现在还不是
Not now.
也许永远也不会是
Maybe not ever.
但是
But that...
那种基因代代延续
gene passes on and on.
生生不息
And on.
也许会隔代相传 也许不会
Maybe even skips a generation, maybe not.
但每个携带者都是瘟疫的一部分
But everyone that carries it is part of the plague.
你好大胆
How dare you.
离开我的办公室
I want you out of my office.
头儿知道 这不是你的错
Superior knows it's not your fault.
而且你会扮演一定角色
And you'll play a role in this...
不 等等
No, wait.
住手 等等
Stop. Wait.
我没事 我...
I'm okay -- I'm --
不
No.
不
No!
不
No!!
你还以为我是
You thought it was me?
看看你自己
Look at you.
你个恶心的
You're disgusting, you son of a --
具体情况尚不明确
Details are scarce,
国会山发生爆♥炸♥事件
但看来艾伦·纳迪尔参议员的办公室
but it appears that Senator Ellen Nadeer's office
发生了一起人为爆♥炸♥事件
was ground zero in an explosion that looks deliberately set.
有人♥质♥疑 纳迪尔成为袭击目标
Many are asking if Nadeer's outspoken
是否由于她公开反对异人的立场
anti-Inhuman stance made her a target.
目前尚未发现嫌疑人 但联调局已...
Currently, there are no suspects, but the FBI is...
这可能吗
Is it possible?
-会是异人做的吗 -不可能
- Could an Inhuman have done this? - No way.
我亲自清点过所有异人
They've all been accounted for by me.
我们不能清点到我们不知道的异人
We can't account for the Inhumans that we don't know about
还有同情者
or the sympathizers.
得了 这不过又是个苦肉计
Come on, you guys. This is just another setup.
纳迪尔在为重新安置生气
Nadeer's furious about the relocations,
想激怒民众对抗异人
and she wants people riled up against Inhumans.
纳迪尔会使炸自己的办公室这样的险招吗
Would Nadeer go so far as to bomb her own office?
相信我 她会出现在新闻上
Trust me, she's gonna show up on the news
说爆♥炸♥时自己刚好不在场
having just missed the blast,
并把责任推给神盾局
and she's gonna pin it all on S.H.I.E.L.D.
-她就这样 -黛西
- That's what she does. - Daisy.
刚从联调局处确认
We're just getting confirmation from the FBI.
总共四人伤亡
We have four confirmed casualties
其中一人身份已确认
and one positive identification.
很遗憾 "人类至上"运动的领导者
We are sad to confirm that Senator Ellen Nadeer,
艾伦·纳迪尔参议员
leader in the Humans First movement,
已不幸身亡
is among the dead.
以上由CNB现场报告
Reporting live for CNB, we'll send it back...
好吧
Okay.
也没法太难过
Well, we can't be too sad.
她还想杀你呢
She did try to have you killed.
她本该公开受审
She could've been brought to justice.
现在没机会了
Now we won't get that chance.
但我们还来得及做正确的事
But it's not too late to do the right thing.
拿上装备
Grab what you need.
我们要向世人展示神盾局的立场
It's time to show the world what S.H.I.E.L.D.stands for.
看来你很震惊 但不吃惊
So I'll mark you down as shocked but not surprised,
这令我吃惊
which is surprising.
霍顿整套后人类研究
Well, Holden's whole post-human work
开始是替换身体器官
started with replacing body parts, so...
为什么不直接做个全套的
why not go for the whole shebang?
我可以想到很多不这么做的原因
I can think of about a million reasons why not,
但拉德克里夫还是这么做了
but Radcliffe did it anyway.
他叫她艾达
He called her Aida.
他本可以把她塑造成任何一个人的样子
And he could have made her look like anyone,
但他选择了你
but he chose you.
这我看到了 谢谢
Yeah, I got that part. Thanks.
你说你们不是同事
You said you didn't work together.
你是他什么特别的人吗
Were you special to him?
我原本也这么以为
I thought so.
但我对于他真正的意义
But what I really was to him
是他唯一无法解决的问题
was the one thing he couldn't quite fix.
无论他做什么尝试
No matter what he tried,
总是会碰壁
he always hit a brick wall.
我们之间的感情并不重要
How we felt about each other didn't matter.
重要的是
What mattered...
他无法接受失败
was that he couldn't deal with failure.
所以他离开了我
So he left me.
其实是逃走了
Ran, really.
你怎么了
What is it?
多形性成胶质细胞瘤
Glioblastoma multiforme.
很无趣吧
I know, it's boring.
只是个平凡无奇的脑肿瘤
Just your garden variety brain tumor.
可是它位于一个很微妙的位置
But at least it's in a really interesting place,
根本无法动手术
which makes it totally inoperable.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这就是我来这里的原因
See, that's why I'm here.
不用每天听到别人跟我说这句话
So I don't have to hear that every day.
无论如何 谢谢你们毁了
Anyway, thanks for ruining
我所剩无几的美好的一天
one of the few good days I have left.
知道自己不堪回首的前任
Finding out your nightmare ex
造了一个机器人来替代我
has built a robot replacement of you
一下子很难接受 所以...
is a lot to process, so...
希望你们能让我离开
I'd appreciate it if you let me go.
我不能让你离开
I can't let you do that.
科尔森
Coulson...
我们得找到拉德克里夫
We need to find Radcliffe,
你得帮我们
and you're gonna help us.
不
No, I'm not.
我要以我喜欢的方式度过余下的生活
I'm living out the rest of my life on my terms,
那就是不跟霍顿·拉德克里夫扯上关系
and that means having nothing to do with Holden Radcliffe.
我理解你的处境
I understand your situation,
我不想强迫你配合
and I don't want to make you cooperate,
但如果我不得不...
but if I have to --
我每天醒来就在面对死亡
I wake up and face death every day.
你以为我会怕你吗
You think I'm scared of you?
我不知道你们觉得衣服上
I don't know what you hope to accomplish
印着那个标志走进来能得到什么结果
by waltzing in here with that logo on your jackets,
但对我们都不妙
but it's bad for all of us.
梅斯局长 幕后黑手是异人吗
Director Mace, are Inhumans behind this?
你说你想让世界知道神盾局的立场
You said you wanted to show the world what S.H.I.E.L.D. stands for.
我是希望借由解决这件事让大家知道
Well, I was hoping to do that by solving this thing.
我们可以的
We got this.
看来现在我只是球队吉祥物了
I guess now I'm the team mascot.
梅斯局长 神盾局要如何回应
Director Mace, how will S.H.I.E.L.D. respond?
我们查到了一个地址
We've got an address.
我要去抓她
I'm bringing her into custody.
那你只能一个人行动了
Then you'll be doing it alone.
艾格妮丝能带我们找到拉德克里夫
Agnes gets us to Radcliffe.
拉德克里夫能带我们找到梅
Radcliffe gets us to May --
她说过她帮不了我们
She said she couldn't help us.
她是说她不帮
She said she wouldn't.
这是有区别的
There's a difference.
这是她的人生 她人生的尽头
This is a woman's life -- the end of her life.
不要去打扰她了
Just give her some peace.
-我们要救的是梅 -没错 梅
- This is May we're talking about. - Yes. May.
你心中那个告诉你
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表