剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Don't tell her that.
越来越美
More beautiful every day.
好了
There you go.
迈克
Mack.
悠悠球
Yo-Yo.
我有几个问题
Just have a few questions.
问吧
I'm all yours.
你去哥伦比亚待了一星期
Uh, so, I see you went to Colombia for a week.
还准备去迈阿密
And, uh, tickets to Miami coming up.
没错
Yes.
你监视我睡觉 还是监视我洗澡
Do you watch me sleep or shower or...?
只是走个程序而已
Just procedure.
想要多了解我 不需要用人造卫星
You don't have to use a satellite to get to know me better.
只要再约我出去吃饭就行
Just ask me to dinner again.
你知道不能跟外勤特工亲近的规矩
You know the rules about fraternizing with assets in the field.
我们还没亲近过呢
Oh, we haven't fraternized anything yet.
我还以为你打破常规
And I thought you were breaking the rules,
提前来查岗就是为了见我
coming to do my checkup early just to see me.
还是你来是因为
Or are you here because, uh,
最近频发的小地震
there's been a lot of little earthquakes lately?
黛西有可能在这一带
Daisy could be in the area.
但这不是正式任务
But officially, that's not the mission.
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
我们不可能找到她的 她总是先我们一步
We'll never find her. She's always one step ahead.
正式任务是什么
What is the official mission?
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
现在我必须提醒你 你所签署的
Here's where I have to remind you that Sokovia Accords,
-《索科威亚协议》 -好吧
- which you signed... - Oh, all right.
要求联♥合♥国♥小组委员会必须对
...require approval by the United Nations
-能力增强特工... -规定 规定
- subcommittee before an enhanced indiv-- - Rules, rules, rules.
一堆废话
Blah, blah, blah.
神盾局现在行动太慢了 小乌龟
S.H.I.E.L.D. moves too slow now, Turtleman.
我喜欢快的
I prefer to move fast.
迈克 发现卡车了
Mack, they found the truck.
也很高兴见到你 科尔森
Good to see you, too, Coulson!
如果你去迈阿密 来找我
Well, if you're in Miami, look me up.
我们不能一起工作
Just because we can't work together
不代表我们不能享受生活
doesn't mean we can't live a little.
联赛杯总决赛
来得正好 球赛刚刚开始
Hey, just in time. They've just taken to the pitch.
珍玛呢 她不来吗
Where's Jemma? Is she not coming?
她本想来的 又是那套说辞
Yeah, she wanted to. Same story.
只工作 不玩吗
All work and no play, huh?
有点让人失望啊
That's a bit disappointing.
不过 你请随意
Still, make yourself comfortable.
我还在清理
I'm just, uh, finishing cleaning up.
赛局应该一边倒 你觉得呢
Yeah, should be pretty lopsided, don't you think?
他们的守门员简直糟糕透顶
Their keeper's absolutely crap!
我的天啊 真抱歉
Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道有人在
I had no idea there was somebody here.
你好
Hello.
你不应该看到那个的
You -- You weren't meant to see that.
你好 很高兴终于能
Hello. I'm glad to final--
你好 很高兴终于能
Hello. I'm glad to final--
菲兹 见过艾达
Fitz, meet Aida.
你好 很高兴终于能
Hello. I'm glad to final--
-她系统崩溃了 -你好 很高兴终于能
- She's, uh, crashed. - Hello. I'm glad to final--
你好 很高兴终于能
Hello. I'm glad to final--
你好 很高兴终于能
Hello. I'm glad to final--
你好 很高兴终于能
Hello. I'm glad to final--
你好 很高兴终于能
Hello. I'm glad to final--
你好 很高兴终于能
Hello. I'm glad to final--
这到底怎么回事
What the hell?
我刚升级了她的程序存储单元
Well, I've just upped her PSU
来补偿图像处理能力
to compensate for image processing.
一定是超负荷了 我重启一下
Must have overcranked it. I'll reboot.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
我是说
I meant...
这到底怎么回事
What the hell?!
你知道艾达的
Well, you've already met Aida,
个人数字助理 就是电脑上的那个声音
digital personal assistant, as a voice on the computer.
所以
So, uh...
我给她造了一具身体
I built her a body.
是啊 一具赤♥裸♥的身体
Yeah, a naked body.
我刚正在安装新硬件
I was just now installing new hardware,
升级她的陀螺传感器
updating her gyroscopic sensors.
我并不是什么变♥态♥
I'm not some sicko.
你什么时候造的这玩意
When did you build this?
你忘了你特赦附带的
Have you forgotten the very strict stipulations
严格规定吗
that came with your pardon?
你不得在未经许可和没有监管的情况下
You are not allowed experimentation without approval
-进行实验 -监管 我知道
- and oversight! - Oversight, I know.
我很清楚
I'm well aware of that, yeah.
所以我希望西蒙斯也能到场
That's why I wanted Simmons here.
我想展示给你们两个看
I wanted to show both of you.
这是我毕生的梦想 菲兹
This has been a lifelong dream of mine, Fitz.
当我看到你和西蒙斯
When I saw the work you and Simmons were doing
为科尔森的手臂仿造的人体组织
in replicating human tissue and internal bone structure
和内部骨骼结构 我就知道...
in Coulson's hand, I knew --
当时我就知道 这是可以实现的
I knew right then that this was within reach.
机器人吗
A robot?
不止是机器人
Not just a robot.
它可以超越神奇
It's one that can cross the uncanny valley
真正实现拟人
and come out the other side -- pass for a human.
-它还有微表情 -是"她"
- I mean, it has bloody micro-expressions. - She.
她是位女性 因为我看到...
It's a -- It's definitely a "She" 'cause I saw --
她还有微表情
She has micro-expressions,
丰富的动作
full range of motion.
身体上看 她近乎完美
I mean, physically, it's -- she's nearly perfect.
她...
She is...
非常真实
very realistic.
心理上嘛 你跟艾达聊过了
Now, mentally, well, you've spoken with Aida.
她很聪明
She's bright,
能听懂我编程让她识别的笑话
she laughs at the jokes I programmed her to recognize,
但她无法通过图灵测试
but she's never pass the Turing test.
目前 那还是一个幻想
At the moment, that's a pipe dream.
但我觉得 你要是肯帮忙...
However, I think, with your help...
不不不
No, no. No, no, no, no!
我们得立即上报
We have to report this right away.
你可能会失去一切
You could lose everything.
我知道...
I know....
-或者坐牢 -我知道
- Or you could go to jail. - I know!
你说得没错
I know, you're right.
如实上报是当前最好的选择
Full disclosure at this time is the best course of action.
我同意
I -- I agree.
至少让我给你展示一下她的能力吧
At least let me show you how it works.
橘线63B
他们来了
They're in town.
但你应该猜到了 所以才给我发信息
I supposed you guessed that, texting me.
他们在找一辆卡车
They're looking for a truck.
你有东西要给我吗
That mean you have something for me?
他们监视了我的一举一动 但总有遗漏
They watch my every move, but certain moves they can't see.
这药在药店可买♥♥不到
You can't get these over the counter.
神盾局的快速骨愈合特效药
S.H.I.E.L.D. issue for rapid bone healing, yes?
我知道你第一次使用能力时把自己搞骨折了
I know you splintered your bones when you first powered up.
你是不是太强迫自己了
Are you pushing yourself too hard?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
你不能过度使用你的能力
You can't use your powers too much.
你的身体会垮的
Your body will break down.
我没事
I'm fine.
没想到你还在这里
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表