剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
二战后70年间 这里什么都没发生过
For about 70 years after World War II, nothing.
甚至没人知道它的存在
No one even knew it was here.
不过 几年前
But then, a couple years back,
一个叫比利·凯尼格的勇敢特工
a brave agent named Billy Koenig
为了帮我弄到地址而牺牲了自己
gave his life getting me the location.
直到现在才让它再度运作了起来
It's taken all that time just to get it operational again.
必须得说 这个反抗军联盟的审美风格
Got to say, the whole Rebel Alliance aesthetic's
我很喜欢
really working for me.
我就当这是褒奖了
I'll take that as a compliment.
应该是吧
I think?
这边请
This way, please.
一开始很艰难
The early days were tough.
很多优秀的特工为此送了命
A lot of good agents died for this.
英勇墙
伯罗斯特工
Agent Burrows.
长官 外面情况很糟
Sir, it's bad out there.
而且 我们失去了库克特工
And, uh... we lost Agent Cook.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我们要继续战斗来纪念他
We honor him by continuing the fight.
长官
Sir.
-这些都是什么人 -异人同情者
- Who are these people? - Potentials.
有些人有异人基因
Some of them have the Inhuman gene
有些人的亲戚有异人基因
or they had a relative who did.
九头蛇在追捕他们
Hydra's hunting them.
我们只能先找到他们
It's all we can do to find them first,
保护他们 把他们转移到安全的地方
give them shelter, and relocate them somewhere safe.
看看是谁来了
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
好久不见 长官
Been too long, sir.
怎么了
What's happened?
他们控制了斯凯
They got Skye.
这会很久吗
Is this gonna take long?
我们有任务
We have a mission.
九头蛇夫人的办公室指定要你去
Madame Hydra's office requested you specifically.
为什么是我
Why me?
昨天无人机拍下了目标
The target was spotted via drone yesterday.
她在联♥系♥抵抗组织的领袖
She's been reaching out to leaders of the Resistance
而且在筹划大型袭击
and is planning a major attack.
届时抓捕现场所有颠覆分子
Capture any subversives found on site,
但别低估了这个女人
but do not underestimate this woman.
如有必要 允许使用致命武器
Lethal force is authorized, if necessary.
这你事先知道吗
Did you know about this?
相信我 我们会战胜这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And believe me, we will defeat these terrorists,
我们会让我们的社会再度强大起来
and we will make our society great again.
-九头蛇万岁 -九头蛇万岁
- Hail Hydra. - Hail Hydra.
他是异人吗 他们抓的那个人
He was Inhuman, that man they arrested?
那么他是坏人吗
Does that mean he's bad?
我不知道 火花塞
I don't know, Sparkplug.
我们恨异人吗
Do we hate Inhumans?
不
No.
他们也是人 跟你我一样
They're people, just like you and me.
可他们要是没做任何错事
But if they didn't do anything wrong,
为什么要把他们都抓起来
why are they all being arrested?
听着 你比你同龄的孩子要聪明
Look, you're smarter than most kids your age,
你有很强的领悟力
and you pick up on things pretty quickly.
可我不希望你去琢磨这些事 好吗
But I don't want you worrying about this stuff, okay?
要是他们查了我的包 会怎么样
What would've happened if they'd looked in my bag?
那我会处理好 那是我的工作
Then I would've taken care of it, 'cause that's my job.
这样吧 要不我们...
Tell you what -- how about if we...
做点爆米花 看部电影吧
make some popcorn and watch a video?
《砍槌》吗
"Chopping Mall"?
又看那部傻乎乎的机器人电影
Again with that silly robot movie?
别装作你不喜欢看
Don't pretend you don't love it.
好吧
Okay, okay.
但我还是要快进跳过吓人的部分
But I'm still fast-forwarding through the bad parts.
我也不知道 发生得太快了
I don't know. It all happened so fast.
听你的描述 斯凯很坚强
From everything you've told me, Skye's tough as hell.
她能照顾好自己
She can handle herself in there.
他们抓走她之前
Before they took her,
她有没有查出拉德克里夫的地址
did she get a location on Radcliffe?
你出现后 斯凯就一直怪怪的
You know, Skye hasn't been herself ever since you showed up.
你的目的到底是什么
What is it that you're really after?
你作为九头蛇的双面间谍
You, of all people, the Hydra double agent,
竟然怀疑我的忠诚 真有意思
are doubting my loyalty. That is rich.
但是别忘了
But don't forget --
你之所以能在这里 是因为我信任他
you're only here because I trust him,
而不是你
not you.
好吧
Fine.
你怀疑我吗
You want to question me?
九头蛇血洗学院 无数人惨死时
When Hydra wiped out the Academy and people were dying,
我就在场
I was there.
我拼命反抗 中了一弹
I fought and took a bullet.
我还爬出了万人坑
I had to claw my way out of a mass grave.
这能证明我对神盾局的忠诚吗
How's that for loyalty to S.H.I.E.L.D.?
神盾局 珍玛·西蒙斯
对不起
I apologize.
奥杰吉厄岛
奥杰吉厄岛
Ogygia?
这坐标位于百慕大东部
These coordinates -- they're east of Bermuda.
那里应该什么都没有
There shouldn't be anything out there.
这个拉德克里夫是谁
Who is this Radcliffe?
他是一名科学家
He's a scientist.
斯凯说他能扳倒九头蛇
Skye said he could take down Hydra.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我也不确定
I can't be sure,
但我们必须尽快找到他
but we need to find him as quickly as possible.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
现在事情太多 我今天不能派人去
With all that's going on, I can't send a team today.
那就派我们去
Then send us.
恕我直言 这是个间谍组织...
With all due respect, this is a spy organization...
而你是一名老师
and you're a teacher.
你好像也没有别的办法了
Seems you need all the help you can get.
斯凯为此赌上了一切
Skye did risk everything for this.
他们说得有点道理 长官
They may have a point, sir.
我来开飞机 并监督他们
I can pilot and supervise.
为一个颠覆分子这么兴师动众
All this because of one subversive?
好像有点过头了
Seems a little extreme.
闭嘴
Be quiet.
做好你该做的
Do your job.
怎么回事
What's going on?
靠墙站
Face the wall.
不 不
No! No!
-不 -爸爸
- No! - Daddy!
别碰他
Leave him alone!
-爸爸 -放开她
- Daddy! - Let her go!
-爸爸 救命啊 -放开她
- Daddy, help me! - Let her go!
-爸爸 救命啊 爸爸 -求你们
- Daddy, help me! Daddy! - Please! Please!
-爸爸 -她只是个孩子
- Daddy! - She's just a kid!
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid!
放开她 不
Let her go! No!
我们最初发现机库时 它早已年久失修
The hangar was in total disrepair when we first found it.
我们只好能偷到什么算什么
We've had to steal what vehicles we could.
将来 这里可能会变得很气派
Someday, this could really be special.
想想看 一支昆式战斗机舰队从这里起飞
Imagine a fleet of Quinjets launching from here.
想想看啊
Imagine that.
长官
Sir.
祝你们好运
Good luck out there.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么不告诉他们这个世界不是真的
Why didn't you tell them this reality's fake?
小点声
Keep your voice down.
你骗了他们
You lied to them.
那不是欺骗 是隐瞒
It wasn't a lie. It was an omission.
不是所有人都能接受那份真♥相♥的
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表