剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
所以这就是为什么你见到我那么开心
So that's why you were so happy to see me.
你跟我 我们俩肯定...
You and I, we must've, uh, you know...
-约会过吗 -好 就这么说吧
- Dated? - Sure. We'll go with that.
不是这样的 抱歉
Uh, no. Sorry.
好吧 那我跟西蒙斯大概...
Right. Me and Simmons, we probably --
也没有
Nope.
梅特工呢
Agent May?
该死
Damn.
你真想回到这样的地方吗
And this is really a place you want to go back to?
放松 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Easy, playboy.
现在我们得集♥合♥西蒙斯和其他队员
Right now, we have to round up Simmons and the rest of the team.
她可能还没回来吧
Doubt she's back yet.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我以为你知道
I thought you knew.
西蒙斯一小时前离开基地了
Simmons left base an hour ago.
她去哪里了
Where was she going?
别冲动 女士
Now hold on, miss.
咱们都理性点
Let's be reasonable about this.
别叫我理性
Don't you tell me to be reasonable,
你把菲兹变成那样还有脸说
not after what you've done to Fitz.
你是说利奥波德
You mean Leopold?
对
Yes.
但我一直是个好父亲啊
But I've been nothing but a good father.
你腐蚀了他的心智
You've poisoned his mind.
我没干过这种事
I did no such thing.
我爱那孩子
I love that child.
我将他抚养成他如今的样子
And I raised him to be the man that he is today.
菲兹才不是这种人 他是个好人
Fitz is better than that. He's a good man.
不 利奥波德是个伟大的人
No, Leopold is a great man.
是我的独子
And he's my only son.
我在这里所拥有的一切 都是他给我的
And everything I have in this world, he gave me.
我能纠正这一切
I can fix this.
你只要照我说的做
You just need to do what I say.
这到底是怎么回事
What's this really all about?
菲兹有危险
Fitz is in danger.
胡说八道
Nonsense.
他是九头蛇的最高层
He's the top man in Hydra.
你不明白 艾达...
You don't understand. Aida --
九头蛇夫人正在推动的事
Madame Hydra has put forces into motion
是没人能帮他抵挡的
no army can protect him from.
这事跟利奥波德
Is this something to do with this machine
在研究的机器有关吗
that Leopold was working on?
机器会把所有菲兹在乎的人都害死
It will kill everyone Fitz cares about.
打给他 让他一个人来这里
Call him, tell him to come here, alone.
为什么
Why?
好让你能一枪爆了他的头吗
So you can blow his brains out?
我绝不会伤害他
I could never hurt him.
我只是想跟他谈谈
I only want to talk.
打电♥话♥去
Now make the call.
喂 父亲
Yes, father?
仔细听好 儿子
Listen to me very carefully, son.
你知道我一直爱你
You know I've always loved you.
一心为你好
Only ever wanted what was best for you.
我当然知道
Yeah, of course I do.
怎么了 怎么突然说这个
What's wrong? Where's this coming from?
拜托 照我说的做
Please, just do as I say,
一切都会柳暗花明的
and everything will work itself out.
逃犯在这里
The fugitive is here!
-带上所有人 -你这蠢货
- Bring all your men! - You stupid man!
你会把我们都害死的
You're going to get us all killed!
今天唯一会死的人是你
The only one dying today is you.
爸爸
Dad?
还在吗 爸爸
You still there?! Dad?!
拜托 不要
Please, no!
爸爸
Dad?!
你还好吗
Are you okay?!
爸爸 回答我
Dad, answer me!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad...
有点不对劲
Something's not right here.
大家都在盯着我们看
People are staring at us.
不 他们是在盯着你
No, they're staring at you.
你上电视公开呼吁革命
That's what happens when you go on TV
就会有这种效果
calling for revolution.
你现在是抵抗组织的门面了
You're now the face of the Resistance.
这真不适合我
That's really not my style.
我更像是
I'm really more of a
"暗中行动"的那种人
"work in the shadows" kind of guy.
是吗
Really?
教十年级要这样才有效果吗
That's how teaching 10th grade works best --
暗中行动
from the shadows?
跟你说实话吧 青少年可不好对付呢
I'll be honest with you -- 15-year-olds are no joke.
你知道西蒙斯去哪了吗
Do you know where Simmons went?
-不知道 抱歉 -她去找阿利斯特·菲兹了
- No, sorry. - She went to find Alistair Fitz.
什么
What?
你怎么不来告诉我
Why didn't you come and tell me?
因为我不是你的下属
Because I don't answer to you,
在这里不是 在你们虚构出的
not here or any other fantasy world
其他幻想世界里也都不是
you two might have cooked up.
你告诉她了
You told her?
闲聊时提起了
It came up in conversation.
另一个现实的存在这种事
How does the existence of an alternate reality
怎么会在闲聊时提起
come up in -- in casual conversation?
我愿意认为是因为我们感情越来越好了
I'd like to think it's because we were bonding,
但我不想代表她说话
though I don't really want to speak for her.
你在帮倒忙
You're really not helping.
别担心 梅琳达说她会持开放态度的
Don't worry. Melinda here said she'd keep an open mind.
我们不能不带西蒙斯走
We can't leave without Simmons.
她知道怎么躲避追捕
She knows how to stay off-radar.
我相信不会有事的
I'm sure everything's fine.
安全
Clear!
一人倒地
One down.
安全
Clear!
长官
Sir!
纠集人手
Round up the men.
开始排查周围一带
Start canvassing the neighborhood.
没必要了
That won't be necessary.
什么 长官
Excuse me, sir?
逃犯肯定早就跑远了
I'm sure the fugitive's gone by now,
但那无所谓了
but it doesn't matter.
我们知道她要去哪
We know where she's going.
让人都回和风上
Get the men back on the Zephyr.
你说那女人爱我
You say this woman loves me.
是啊
Yes, well...
显然 这是个意外
clearly, this was an accident.
令人心碎的意外 但是
Heartbreaking accident, but...
我不认为她有意...
I don't believe her intent was --
看着他
Look at him.
菲兹
Fitz...
看着他
Look at him!
躺在那里的是我父亲
That's my father lying there,
在我为他买♥♥的房♥子里被杀了
murdered in the home I bought for him.
你要带我去找珍玛·西蒙斯
You're gonna lead me to Jemma Simmons,
我有意
where it is my intent
一枪打爆她的头
to put a bullet through her skull.
有变化吗
Any changes?
天呐
My God.
他还活着
He's still alive.
你必须相信这一点
You have to believe that.
我知道 我只是觉得好没用
I know. I just feel so useless.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表