剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
那太好了 谢谢
That would be great, thank you.
什么鬼
What the hell?
那是什么
What was that?
一股清流
A breath of fresh air.
离我远点
Get away from me!
就是这里
That's it there.
你住这附近吗
So, you live around here?
不 以前住这里
No, I used to.
我就来这儿待几天 晒晒太阳
I'm just in town for a couple days, soaking up the sun.
来这儿度假好奇怪
Strange place to spend your vacation.
这附近不太平
Not a great neighborhood.
好吧
So...
你的身体里也有魔鬼
You've got the devil inside you, too.
怎么回事
What's going on, guys?
呼叫支援吧
Call for backup, yeah?
我们不能等黛西了
We can't wait for Daisy.
他们除了彼此 可能还会杀掉别人
These guys might kill somebody besides each other.
是啊 我们
Yeah. Us.
和风一号♥ 有情况
Z One, we got a situation.
需要支援
We need a little help here.
挺速度啊
That was efficient.
你们知道该怎么做
You guys know what to do.
我去
Damn.
安全
All clear.
你不该插手的
You shouldn't have gotten involved.
我们插手时 连环杀手都会抱怨
Serial killers always complain when we try to intervene.
我只杀该杀的杀人犯
I only kill asesinos who deserve it.
这叫复仇 小妞
It's vengeance, chica.
复什么仇 你杀了个警探
For what? You killed a detective.
但他手上也有鲜血
But he had blood on his hands.
一个老师
A teacher.
恋童癖
A pedophile.
你无权决定谁该死
You don't get to decide who deserves to die.
不是我在做决定
I'm not the one who decides.
动手吧
Do it.
我活该
I deserve it.
动手吧
Do it.
谢谢你载我 珍妮特
Thank for the ride, Janet.
你从不让人送的
You never accept rides.
大巴坏了吗
Bus break down?
还是说你还对珍妮特的妹妹不死心
Or you still trying to holler at Janet's little sister?
或许吧
Maybe.
我需要人接是为卡诺洛理账
I only needed a ride to help Canelo balance some books
因为我哥哥没上完高中
because my brother didn't finish high school.
我上完了 11年级就上完了
Yo, I finished high school... in the 11th grade.
每个人都有所依恋
Everyone's attached to something.
在这里待了很久啊
Spent a lot of time in here.
太久了
Too much.
我的钱包都要开始烦了
My wallet's starting to get sick of it.
你自己的小任务还是被发现了
Your little side mission didn't go unnoticed.
你都来了 这是肯定的了
Well, you showed up, so, yeah.
等到了总部 局长会想找你谈话的
The Director will want to have words with you at H.Q.
没发现黛西吗
No Daisy, huh?
没有
No.
但她一直在追踪他们 所以这或许是好事
But she was tracking these guys, so maybe this is a win.
我也不知道
I don't know.
地面小队在检查是否有病源 但希望
The ground team is checking for contagion, but hopefully,
搅乱了他们心智的东西已经不存在了
whatever messed with these guys' heads is no longer an issue.
我们会分♥析♥那个箱子
We're gonna analyze the box it came in.
能单独相处会儿挺好
It's good... to have a moment, just us.
我们好久没这么独处过了
It's been a long time since we had a moment alone.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
就是累了
Just a long day.
那好好利用休息时间吧
Well, take advantage of the down time.
谁知道明天又会发生什么
Who knows what tomorrow holds?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表