剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
进行面部识别
Run facial recognition.
-看会不会有什么线索 -收到
- See if we come up with a lead. - Copy.
我不管这是干什么 你们做什么
I don't care what this is or what you guys do.
我不会开口的
I'm not gonna talk.
你不用开口 这就是妙处所在
You won't have to. That's the beauty of it.
这台机器能让我进入他的大脑
This machine will allow me access to his mind.
我们无需动他一根手指
We'll get all the information we need
就能得到我们所需的信息
without laying a hand on him.
你休息从我这儿打探到什么
Well, you're not gonna get anything out of me.
我的脑袋就像装在密封盒子里的钢夹一样牢靠
Because my mind is a steel trap inside of a sealed box
周围都是流沙
surrounded by quicksand and --
那是一只狗狗吗
Oh, is that a puppy?
我们给他投射了一个有镇静效果的情景
We've given him a Sedative Scenario
让他保持放松 同时测绘他的脑物质
to keep him relaxed while we map his cerebral matter.
这样我就能在他脑子里看看了
That'll allow me to have a look around inside his mind.
这书最好值得
This book better be worth it.
如果你想清除异人族
If you want to get rid of the Inhumans,
答案就在其中
the answer will be in it.
有你什么好处
And what's in it for you?
更好的世界
A better world.
那我们的愿望是一致的
Then we want the same thing.
你在盯着我
You're staring at me.
对不起
I'm sorry. I just --
我就是不敢相信我跟震波女坐在一起
I can't believe I'm sitting here with Quake!
这简直...
You know, this is --
谁掐我一下
Oh, somebody pinch me.
萨姆 行了
Sam, stop.
我们都认识三年了
We've known each other for three years.
是啊 我认识斯凯 但你是震波女
Yeah, I knew Skye, but you're -- you're Quake.
她不一样的
She's different.
没什么不一样
No, she's not.
而且她不喜欢震波女这个名字
And she doesn't love the name Quake.
但你是个超级英雄
But you're -- you're a superhero!
太赞了啊
I mean, that's so awesome!
你知道网上
Did you know that online,
有一图书馆的震波女同人小说吗
there's a library of fan fiction about Quake?
这种事我不需要知道的
Did not need to know that.
你该去谷歌♥一下
Oh, well, you should Google it.
因为那...
Because it's -- it's...
其实 还是别了
Actually, no, you shouldn't.
别去谷歌♥ 忘了我说的话
You shouldn't. Forget I said that.
有一些挺黄的
Some of it is a little on the steamier side.
我当然是没读过
Not that I've read it!
但...总会有所耳闻
You -- But you hear things.
他们现在推你和黑寡妇的CP
I mean, they got you 'shipping with Black Widow.
有些画简直...
Some of the drawings are --
你俩被称为震波黑
They -- They call you Quack.
来得正及时
Good timing.
有匹配结果了
We have a match.
利奥·巴比克夫
Leo Babikov.
前对外情报局 特种部队
Ex-SVR, Special Ops...
跟那两个企图
The same Special Ops division
刺杀局长的人属于同一个特种部队分部
the two men who tried to assassinate the Director were in.
-跟纳迪尔的联♥系♥在这里 -听好
- And there's our link to Nadeer. - Get this.
他们都跟总理奥申科有关联
They all have ties to Prime Minister Olshenko.
那个被异人袭击的俄♥罗♥斯♥总理
The Russian Prime Minister who was attacked by an Inhuman --
芭比和亨特救了他之后
And then threw Bobbi and Hunter under the bus
他又拿他们顶锅 这可不妙
after they saved his life. This is bad.
纳迪尔 国际化的监察者
We got Nadeer, International Watchdogs,
俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍联合了起来 就因为
and Russian spies all united because --
他们恨异人族
Because they hate Inhumans.
是啊 所以他们才想要《黑暗神书》
Yeah, that's why they want the Darkhold.
因为那能教他们怎么铲除异人族
'Cause it'll show them how to wipe out the Inhumans.
你知道比利拿走了《黑暗神书》
You knew Billy had the Darkhold?
是啊 周围那么多闲杂人等
Well, yeah, I couldn't say anything
我又不方便说
with all the Red Shirts hanging around.
你知道他怎么处理的吗
Do you know what he did with it?
书很安全
It is secure.
我也想帮你们
I'd like to help you,
但老实说
but honestly,
我有信任危机
I have some trust issues.
信任
Trust?
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
菲兹 那不是拉德克里夫
Fitz, it's not Radcliffe.
我知道它不是 但它跟他的思路一致
Yeah, I know it's not! But he thinks like he does.
背叛了我 背叛了神盾局
Betrayed me, betrayed S.H.I.E.L.D.,
他逼我骗你
he made me lie to you,
还让我以为他是我的朋友
and he made me think he was my friend.
只为了利用我
Just to use me.
你就像我的儿子
You were like a son to me.
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up. Just...
闭嘴
shut up.
这究竟是怎么回事
What's this really about?
他说闭嘴了
He said shut up.
你可以自己乖乖闭嘴
You can do it the easy way --
你为什么不关掉它
Why don't you just turn him off?
它得通着电才能读取编程
He needs to be powered on to access his programming,
虽然无所谓 我根本毫无进展
not that it matters. I'm not getting anywhere.
我们都有编程
We all have programming.
或许就我而言更加明显
It may be more obvious in my case,
但人不就是编程的函数吗
but what is a human if not a function of programming?
你也被编程了 被背叛 还有抛弃
You've been programmed -- by betrayal, abandonment...
沃德 你以为是你朋友的人
Ward, who you thought was your friend,
黛西 她抛下了你们 你父亲
Daisy who left you all, your father...
他只是想分你的心
He's just trying to distract you.
我们远离它吧
Let's step away.
不是它 是我
It's not him, it's me.
我做不到
I can't do it.
这远超我的水平
It's way beyond me.
那是你父亲的丧气话
That's your father talking.
他以前不是老这么说你吗
Isn't that what he used to say to you?
不够 不够聪明
Not enough, not smart enough?
你为什么要那么说
Why would you say that?
因为我认识他
Because I knew him.
我想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you, but
但我担心这会揭开旧疮疤
I was afraid it would open old wounds.
这不可能
That's not possible.
格拉斯哥没那么大 菲兹
Glasgow isn't that big, Fitz.
你父亲和我是同学
Your father and I were classmates,
伊斯特伍德的圣蒙戈
St. Mungo's at Eastwood.
-菲兹 这是谎言 -不
- Fitz, it's lying. - No.
它怎么...
How would he --
拉德克里夫怎么会知道这些
How would Radcliffe know those things?
或许他看过你的档案
Maybe he had access to your files.
这是防火墙
This is a -- a firewall.
它在玩心理游戏 想分你的心
It's playing mind games, trying to distract you,
因为它知道你会破解代码
because it knows you'll crack the code.
不 我做不到
No, I won't!
它知道 你也知道
He knows it, so do you.
不是这样的
That's not true.
其实 你的原话是
Actually, your exact quote was,
"需要黛西的时候她怎么不在"
"Where's Daisy when we need her?"
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
清除它的记忆 交给迈克吧
Let's wipe its memory, give it to Mack.
我们另想办法找到拉德克里夫
We'll find Radcliffe another way.
-我喜欢这计划 -我们不是朋友
- I like that plan. - We weren't friends,
但我们乘同一班火车去城里上班
but we'd take the same train to the city for work.
有时候我们会坐在一起
Sometimes we sat together.
有一次 他给我看了他新生儿子的照片
One time, he showed me a picture of his new son,
利奥波德
Leopold.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表