剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
他是那么自豪
He was so proud.
我发誓我说的是真的 菲兹
I swear I'm telling the truth, Fitz.
我可以证明
I can prove it.
我几个月前才见过他
I saw him a few months ago.
他叫我告诉你
He said I was to tell you --
转移记忆
这要多久
How long does this take?
就快了
Not much longer.
请耐心点
Please be patient.
我们等候期间 或许你可以告诉我
While we're waiting, perhaps you could tell me
你为什么那么不喜欢异人族
why you dislike the Inhumans so much.
是的 他们有些人是很可怕 但是
Yes, some of them are monsters, true, but --
这些异人族
These Inhumans...
他们不经历苦难 努力 就成了他们那样
they did not suffer, labor to become what they are.
他们有强大的力量
They have great power...
但那不是他们赢得的
but they didn't earn it.
他们是有违自然的
They are unnatural things.
我们要毁灭他们
We will destroy them...
然后毁灭将他们带来的东西
and then the thing that brought them upon us.
那是什么
And what was that?
大脑皮层测绘完成
Cerebral cortex mapping is complete.
你可以进入他的记忆了
You may now enter his memories.
一件件事来 博士
One thing at a time, Doctor.
怎么回事
What?
我的狗狗呢 谁拿走了我的狗狗
Where's my puppy? Who took my puppy?
带他去禁闭室
Take him to the brig.
好了
All right.
开始吧
Here we go.
带我去找《黑暗神书》 凯尼格特工
Take me to the Darkhold, Agent Koenig.
他在做什么
He's making something.
我看到了电线
I see wires...
天呐
Oh, God.
他在建造炸♥弹♥毁掉《黑暗神书》
He's building a bomb to destroy the Darkhold.
没事 假警报
Never mind. False alarm.
你不能低估拉德克里夫
You can't underestimate Radcliffe.
我们得假设他能从比利口中探得信息
We have to assume he's gonna get the information out of Billy.
不可能
Impossible.
你怎么能这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
他不知道它在哪
He doesn't know where it is.
他把它给我了
He gave it to me.
这不对
This isn't right.
我在他脑子里 但我还能看到他
I'm in his head, but I'm also seeing him.
没道理啊 除非
Doesn't make sense, unless...
不在他手里
He doesn't have it.
你叫我们找错了人
You sent us after the wrong man?
不 本来在他手里 但他给了别人
No, he had it, but he gave it to someone
那人长得跟他一样 是兄弟
who looks just like him -- a brother or...
或是复♥制♥人
Or a replica.
-它在哪 -我不知道
- Where is it? - I don't know.
你刚说比利把书给了你
You just said Billy gave it to you.
-对 -你忘记你藏在了哪
- He did. - You forgot where you hid it?
-我没藏它 -还在你手里吗
- No, I didn't hide it. - So you still have it?
-不在 -那你怎么处理它的
- No. - Then what did you do with it?
我给凯尼格特工了
I gave it to Agent Koenig.
-你还给比利了 -没有
- You gave it back to Billy? - Negative.
-那给谁了 -LT
- Then who? - L.T.
-LT是谁 -特别特工LT·凯尼格
- Who's L.T.? - Special Agent L.T. Koenig.
还有一个
There's another one?
不 没那么简单
No, not just another one.
是第一个
The first one.
LT让我们进入神盾局的
L.T. got us all into S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们得去找LT
We have to pick up L.T.
我觉得所有凯尼格现在都不安全
I don't think any Koenig is safe right now.
菲兹怎么样了
How's Fitz doing?
机器人拉德克里夫真的激怒他了
That Rad-Bot was really getting under his skin.
他不会有事的
Oh, he'll be fine.
他现在就是需要点空间
He just needs some space at the moment.
他父亲的事是怎么回事
What was all that about, uh...his father?
菲兹从未提起过他
Fitz never mentioned him before.
他不是个好人
He was not a good man.
总对菲兹说他笨 没用
Always telling Fitz he was stupid and worthless.
我觉得这就是菲兹会这么聪明的原因
I think that's why Fitz became so clever.
我想跟那人聊聊
I'd like to have a few words with that man.
我也想
You and me both.
但他在菲兹10岁时抛下了他们
But he walked out on them when Fitz was 10.
此后他再没有过他的消息
He hasn't seen or heard from him since.
你是说 就凭神盾局的一切
So you're telling me with all the tools and tech
工具和科技
that S.H.I.E.L.D. has at its disposal,
-还找不到他 -是可以找到
- we can't find him? - We could.
但菲兹不想找
But Fitz doesn't want to.
你们有发现吗
You guys got anything?
这家俱乐部是LT·凯尼格最后的已知地点
This club is L.T. Koenig's last known location.
没有
Negative.
只有很多丸子头
Just a lot of man-buns.
还有个难看得要死的小胡子
And one crazy-ass handle bar mustache.
你的绿茶
Got your green tea.
谢谢
Thank you.
有消息吗
Any news?
没有
Nothing yet.
希望我们没太迟了
I hope we're not too late.
凯尼格家的人很坚强
Those Koenigs are tough,
但他们已经承受了太多
but they've been through enough already.
我们都是 这一行就是如此
We all have. That's the game.
看来我们该心存感激
I guess we should be grateful.
那么多年 那么多次任务
After all the years, all the missions,
那么多次死里逃生
all the close calls...
-我们的死亡 -是啊
- Both our deaths. - Right.
经历了那么多 我们还活着
After all that, we're still standing,
我们俩
the two of us.
或许我们该为此敬一杯
Maybe we should toast to that.
我们最近经常举杯庆祝
We've been, uh, making a lot of toasts lately.
或许我们该试试别的
Maybe we should try something else.
两位 你们该进来一下
Guys, I think you need to get in here.
就来
On our way.
欢迎来到我大脑里 跟群羊
Welcome to the inside of my mind, Sheeple.
你们最近看过什么好...节目[编程]吗
You guys watching any, uh, any good programming lately?
知道为什么叫做"编程"吧
You know why they call it "programming," right?
因为这些小屏幕 大屏幕
Because you're being programmed through little screens,
像吗♥啡♥点滴一样的前传 续作 僵尸 歌♥手
big screens, little morphine drips of sequels and prequels
快拍 不爽猫
and zombies and Kanyes,
都在对你进行洗♥脑♥
Snapchats and Grumpy Cats,
都是媒体设计好的 神盾局公♥司♥机器
all designed by the media, corporate S.H.I.E.L.D. machine,
你睡着觉 连看着天启的节目
and you're asleep, binge-watching the Apocalypse!
知道托尼·斯塔克的盔甲由什么供能吗
You know what Tony Stark's armor is powered by?
天呐
Jesus.
这些人是流水线上下来的吗
Did these guys come off an assembly line?
出去 马上
Outside. Now.
你是谁 你来做什么
Who are you?! Why are you here?!
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
退下
Stand down!
你干什么 你毁掉我的表演了
What are you doing? You're ruining my set!
你自己毁得不轻了
You were doing that all by yourself.
没事 我们是神盾局的
It's all right. We're with S.H.I.E.L.D..
不 你们不能进来
No! You can't be in here!
这是宁静的殿堂
This is a Peace Palace.
神盾局风暴突击队必须离开
S.H.I.E.L.D. storm troopers have got to go.
科尔森 你来做什么
Coulson, what are you doing here?
萨姆叫我们来的
Sam sent us.
比利有麻烦了 你可能也有危险
Billy's in trouble, and you could be in danger, too.
这是谁
And who's this one?
那是瑟斯顿
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表