剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
就像她们
just like them.
你也一样有问题
You're just as tainted.
你想谈你所谓的那"另一个世界"吗
You want to talk about that "other world," as you call it?
那是真实世界
It's the real world.
在这里 你只是一段代码
Here, you're just a... snippet of code
艾达对你做出了修改 让你留在菲兹身边
that Aida changed slightly so you'd stick around for Fitz.
你在这里或许是他生命的一部分 但在那边
You may be part of his life here, but there...
阿利斯特·菲兹是那么白♥痴♥
Alistair Fitz is so thick,
都没有看出他亲生儿子的天才
he doesn't recognize his own son's genius.
他就是个可悲的酒鬼
He's a pathetic drunk.
就算在这儿 没有他你也什么都不是
Even here, you're nothing without him.
随你怎么做吧
So do what you will.
我已经没剩什么了
I've got nothing left to give.
你会再次让你儿子失望
You'll be a disappointment to your son yet again.
你根本不了解我和我儿子
You know nothing -- about me or my son.
放出这段视频并不足以
Getting this footage out isn't enough
弥补我为九头蛇做的一切 但是
to make up for what I did in Hydra, but...
这是个开始
it's a start.
改变人们的想法和心意很好
Changing people's hearts and minds is great.
但我知道一个办法可以永远摧毁九头蛇
But I know a way to destroy Hydra for good.
记得我和西蒙斯想找的那个地方吗
Remember the place Simmons and I were trying to find?
拉德克里夫告诉我该去哪 怎么找了
Radcliffe told me where to go, how to find it.
就是离开这里的办法
The way out of...this?
对
Yes, yes.
如果我们能赶到那里
If we can get there,
我们的问题都会消失
all of our problems go away.
但我们 需要一切的帮助
We just -- We need all the help we can get.
我不知道你是什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
没有能终结九头蛇的神奇子弹
There's no magic bullet against Hydra.
嗯 这段视频已经最接近了
Yeah. This footage is as close as it comes.
人们终于会觉醒了
I mean, people will finally wake up.
你不懂
You don't understand.
长久说来 这些都不会重要的
None of this will matter in the long run.
这是...
It's -- It's...
科尔森
Coulson
这是真正唤醒人们的唯一机会
this is the only chance to actually wake people up.
或许想解决我们的问题
Maybe the only way to solve our problem
就得解决他们的问题
is to solve their problem.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
现在赶去拉德克里夫说的地点
Getting to Radcliffe's coordinates right now
目前几乎不可能做到
is next to impossible.
我们得想办法分散九头蛇的军力
We need a way to divide Hydra's forces.
想救我们自己
To save ourselves...
我们得先拯救世界
we need to save the world.
多谢您 巴克希先生
That's very kind of you, Mr. Bakshi,
但我不能麻烦您...
but I couldn't possibly impose --
我只是想说 如果你需要买♥♥家具
I'm just saying, if you need to shop for furniture,
我乐意带你去
I'll take you.
我知道个好地方
I know just the place.
听说你们在找国家公敌
Heard you were looking for some enemies of the state.
老实闭嘴 我们就不找你麻烦
Stay quiet and we won't have a problem.
梅和科尔森在准备一切
May and Coulson are getting everything set.
我们这边没问题了 不会有人抵抗的
We're good to go out here. No one's putting up a fight.
但我们会的
Yes, but we will.
如果你们以为你们可以逼迫我 苏尼尔·巴克希
If you think you can force me, Sunil Bakshi,
在直播中污蔑九头蛇
to go on air and slander Hydra,
你们就是痴心妄想
then you're delusional.
我是新闻界最受信任的声音
I am the most trusted voice in journalism --
把内容放在提词机里就好
Just, uh, put it in the teleprompter, then.
我们不需要你说任何话
We don't need you to say a damn thing.
事实会说明一切
The facts will speak for themselves.
好了 奥菲丽娅
It's done, Ophelia.
我已经完成了设计
I've completed the design.
你不用再这样活很久了
You won't have to live like this for much longer.
我之前对项目有过疑虑
I had my doubts about the project,
但我终于明白了
but I finally see it.
你的新身体会更加强大
Your new body will be stronger.
你本就该是如此
That's who you were meant to be.
我只有一个请求
I just have one request.
带我一起去
Take me with you.
我就希望你会那么说
I hoped you'd say that.
怎么了
What?
我牙齿里有东西吗
Do I have something in my teeth?
不 就是我觉得我们...
No, it's just, I feel like we've, uh...
以前这么做过
done this before.
似曾相识吗 我经常遇到
Déjà vu? Happens to me all the time.
我愿意认为是因为我走对了路
I like to think it means I'm on the right track.
你或许说对了
You might be on to something.
要么就是种应对机制
Or it's just a coping mechanism.
不撒谎 我有点紧张
Not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous.
我从未做过这样的事
I've never done anything like this.
说出实话就好 你不会有事的
Just tell the truth. You'll be fine.
目前看来九头蛇还没发现我们
There's no sign that Hydra's aware of us yet.
我们一开始广播他们就会发现了
That'll change as soon as we start broadcasting.
我在尝试锁定系统
I'm trying to lock the system,
让九头蛇无法切断信♥号♥♥
make it impossible for Hydra to cut the feed,
但还不行
but it's not working.
我们只能直接开始
We're just gonna have to flip the switch
并祈祷顺利了
and hope for the best.
我们可以做得更好
We can do better than that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我会维持信♥号♥♥
I'll keep the signal going,
尽可能久地守住这里
hold the fort as long as I can.
不 沃德 你不用那么做 那...
No, Ward, you -- you don't have to do that. That's --
我知道你走时 我不能跟你一起走
I know I'm not going with you when you leave,
但我还能在这边帮忙
but I can still help out from this side.
我不希望你觉得我跟
I would hate for you to think that
你在那边认识的格兰特·沃德有一点相像
I am anything like the Grant Ward you knew over there.
西蒙斯说他是个混♥蛋♥
Simmons said he was a real son of a bitch.
我猜结果并不愉快
Guessing things didn't end well.
他被关起来了吗
He get locked up?
另一种结局啊
The other thing.
沃德 我不知道该说什么
Ward, I don't know what to say.
没事的
It's okay.
不必解释
No need to explain.
我要知道一件事
There's one thing I need to know.
你走后
After you're gone...
我的斯凯会回来吗
do I get my Skye back?
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
不过她是九头蛇的人 所以
Although she is Hydra, so...
每段恋情都有起伏嘛
Well, every relationship has its ups and downs.
我们能撑过去的
We'll get through it.
不管怎样 我并不
For what it's worth, I didn't...
我并不完全了解他
I didn't totally understand him...
直到我认识了你
until I met you.
我猜
So I guess...
我猜他终究是有些善良的
I guess there was some good in him all along.
我希望斯凯能回到你身边
And I hope that Skye comes back to you.
利奥
Leo.
怎么了
What happened?
就是跟拉德克里夫博士聊了聊
Oh, just a little chat with Dr. Radcliffe.
他开口了吗
Did he talk?
还没呢
Not yet.
我说过我不会再忍♥受失败了
I told you that I'd no longer tolerate failure.
不 但他说漏了
No, but he did slip up.
他提到在排气口听到了什么 所以
He mentioned he heard something through the air vent, so...
他们共谋的证据
Proof they were conspiring.
我们只需要从他口中撬出实情
We just have to get the truth out of him.
问题是 他已经决心赴死了
Only problem is, the man's prepared to die.
那我们就给他个生存的理由
Well, then we give him a reason to live.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表