剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我们随时要起飞了
we're about to take off any minute.
迈克 你是中什么邪了
Hey, what's gotten into you?
迈克
Mack!
是我想的那么回事吗
Did what I think just happened just happen?
他要去找华人帮
He's going after the Chinatown Crew.
告诉梅发生了什么事
Tell May what happened.
如果你还有机会
And if we ever get the chance,
千万别把接下来这部分告诉你哥哥
never tell your brother about this next part.
说这个已经晚了
Oh, no, we're way past that.
等等 你想干什么 别去
Wait. What are you thinking? Don't go.
如果我要被拖下地狱
If I'm being dragged down to hell,
我或许能借此机会把伊莱一起带下去
this might be my chance to take Eli with me.
抱歉 科尔森
Sorry, Coulson.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没事 就是迈克现在成了恶灵骑士
Oh, nothing. Just Mack's the Ghost Rider now,
但你听不到我们
but you can't hear us, so...
老天爷啊
bloody hell.
停车 你在干什么
Pull over! What are you doing?!
干必须干的事
What needs to be done!
别挡我路
Don't get in my way!
该死 迈克
Damn it, Mack.
它能自愈
It heals itself.
从科学角度来讲不可能的自愈车
Scientifically impossible self-healing car.
这还不算完
This isn't over.
他们简直疯了
They're out of their minds.
他们简直疯了
They are out of their minds.
不顾命令开车扬长而去 还不戴头盔
Driving off against orders -- with no helmet?
迈克不该这么犯浑
Mack knows better.
黛西会带他平静地回来
Daisy will bring him in quietly.
给雷耶斯家小儿子找个咨♥询♥师
See the younger Reyes boy gets some counseling.
拉德克里夫博士 多谢你在这种艰难时刻赶来
Dr. Radcliffe, thank you for coming on such a terrible day.
菲兹 我们不能...
Now, Fitz, we can't...
你见过我的助理了 艾达
You've met my assistant, of course -- Aida.
我们对菲兹和其他队员的事非常难过
We're devastated by what's happened to Fitz and the team.
我们马上开始了工作
We've gotten to work straight away.
-很好 有进展吗 -算是有吧
- Good. Any progress? - Sort of.
这些盒子看上去是空的 但并不是空的
These boxes look empty, but they're not.
他们汲取多个维度的能量
They harness energy from multiple dimensions.
理论上
Well, theoretically,
可以用来操控物质状态
could be used to manipulate matter states,
转移维度能量 但实践上讲
transfer dimensional energy, but practically,
这技术对我太先进了
it's light-years beyond me.
当然 我们会继续努力
We will, of course, keep working.
我们知道 博士
We know, Doctor.
建造这些箱子的人 用了这个
The people who constructed these boxes used this.
-一本书 -很好
- A book. - Great.
还附带指导说明书呢
Comes with an instruction manual and everything.
请继续工作吧
Well, please, get back to work.
失陪了 我们有人伤亡
If you'll excuse me, we've had some casualties,
我得去通知他们的亲属
and I need to inform their families.
解释一下 一本说明书
Help me out here. A manual?
你...叫什么
Uh, you -- what's your name?
内桑森 女士 有什么能帮忙的
Nathanson, ma'am. What can I do?
走开 内桑森
Get lost, Nathanson.
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what it is.
按说里面该有答案 我也不知道
It's supposed to have answers. I don't know.
但它让科尔森产生了少有的担忧
But it worried Coulson in a way I've rarely seen.
好吧
Very well.
来看看你是什么
Let's see what you are.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
你得看啊
Y-you have to read it.
只有你能理解其中的科学
You're the only one who can understand the science.
-不 肯定有别的办法的 -没有了
- No, there has to be another way. - There isn't.
如果你不读 我来
If you won't read it, I will.
听着 如果我有10年 或许可以理解它
Listen, if I had 10 years, maybe I could understand it,
但是 它远超过人脑的承受力
but... it's too much for a human mind to bear.
你要把这话告诉西蒙斯吗
You want to tell that to Simmons?
我不想
I don't.
听啊
Listen to that --
心跳 很快 130次/分
the heartbeat, and it's fast -- 130 BPM.
他很紧张
He's nervous.
灯调暗 都出去
Lower the lights. Clear the room.
什么 那可不行
What? We can't do that.
你必须那么做
You will do that,
因为虽然今天我一直没怎么得到尊重
because, despite the lack of respect I've been shown today,
但我猜你们找我来
I assume I was brought here
是因为你们的老板看重我的专业知识
because your bosses value my expertise.
所以你们让我开心 就能让他们满意
So impress them by keeping me happy.
都出去 马上
Everyone out...now.
我是珍玛·西蒙斯
I'm Jemma Simmons.
我是神盾局的
I'm from S.H.I.E.L.D.
我是来帮你的
And I'm here to help you.
我知道这一切令人害怕
I know this is all frightening,
但我有朋友经历过这个过程
but I have friends who have also gone through this.
但没事的
But it's okay.
我在这儿呢 我们会一起撑过去
I'm here, and we'll get through this together.
我想跟你谈谈
I'd like a word.
梅 梅 这简直是发疯
May. May, this is lunacy.
如果互联网是花♥园♥水管
If the Internet is a garden hose,
这本书就是尼亚加拉大瀑布
this book is Niagara Falls,
将宇宙最深的奥秘冲进你的眼球里
blasting the universe's deepest thoughts through your eyeballs.
就是一件科技 一个工具
It's a piece of technology, a tool.
手榴弹也是 落入孩子手中就危险了
So's a grenade, until it's in the hands of a child.
你应付不来 只会伤了自己
You can't handle it. You'll hurt yourself.
或许我可以来读
Perhaps I could read the book.
绝对不行 不行
Absolutely not. No, no.
怎么回事
What's going on?
好心人想办好事
Aspirations of a do-gooder.
那又怎样 她是个科学家 而且显然比你勇敢
So? She's a scientist and braver than you, apparently.
问题是 艾达不是我的助理
Here's the thing -- Aida's not exactly my assistant.
也不是人
Or human.
什么
What?
她是个机器人
She's an android.
所以她是我的助理 只是要插电
So she is my assistant, but... she plugs into the wall.
就像你说的 她是个工具
So it's like you say -- she's a tool.
别介意 艾达
No offense, Aida.
没事
None taken.
我是被设计来拯救生命 做护盾的
I was designed to save lives, to be the shield.
你要制♥造♥流行语了
You're developing a catchphrase.
梅 我保证
May, I can assure you
她已经是最光明正大的秘密机器人了
she's as aboveboard as a... secret android could be.
菲兹-西蒙斯也帮了忙
Fitz-Simmons helped.
那就用她
Then use her.
什么
What?
但是 你觉得这样好吗
But... do you think that's a good idea?
你说我或许会受伤 那她呢
You said I can get hurt. Can she?
只会重启
Only rebooted.
她的文件可能被损毁 她是台电脑
If her files get corrupted -- She's a computer.
太好了 那就是下个载
Perfect. Then it's just a download.
她正是能救他们的科技
She's the tech we need to save them.
看来就是这儿了
Well, this looks like the place.
虽不理想 但迈克 他有很多痛苦
It's not ideal, but Mack -- he has a lot of pain.
他失去了希望
He lost hope.
我可以靠这痛苦存活多年
I could survive off his pain for years.
我知道你要被拖去哪
I know where you're being dragged down to.
我从那儿逃出来过
I've escaped it before.
迈克
Mack...
你得跟我走
You need to come with me.
我绝不要回去
I'm never going back.
对我的宝贝车温柔点
Please be careful with my baby.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表