剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
却发生了这种事
this happened.
但我会解决一切的
But I'm gonna make it all right.
别太往心里去
Don't take this personally.
怎么会
How...?
或许我没说清楚我是谁
Maybe I wasn't clear about who I am.
你的作为害死了多少无辜者
How many innocent people have died because of what you've done?
我要让你为你的行为付出代价
I'm here to make you pay for your actions.
扮演上帝是有后果的
There are consequences for playing God.
我吗
Me?
是你舅舅想扮演上帝
Your uncle is the one who wants to play god.
是他引发了这一切噩梦
He is the one who started this whole nightmare.
你干什么呢
Wh-What -- What are you doing?
这个还没完成呢
This is not finished yet.
我是这个团队的一员
Look, I'm part of this team.
你们不可以瞒着我
And I refuse to be kept in the dark.
我要看那本书
I want to see the book.
不在我这儿
Well, I don't have it.
在乔瑟夫那儿
Joseph does,
而且他不在
and he's not here.
你永远别想得到它
And you will never get it.
弗雷德里克呢
Where is Frederick?
其他人哪去了
Where are the others?
你把他们怎么样了
What have you done with them?
我会对你做同样的事
Same thing that I'm gonna do to you.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
伊莱 不要 求你
Eli, no, please!
还没完成呢 别杀我
It's not finished yet! Please don't kill me!
你并不是反对乔瑟夫得到能力
You weren't against Joseph getting the power.
你只是自己想要
You just wanted it for yourself.
再见 露西
Goodbye, Lucy.
不要
No.
不要
No, no, no, no,
不要
no, no, no, no, no!
不要
No!
启动系统
不要
No.
你跟你舅舅一样
You're just like your uncle.
跟他有一样的火气
You have the same fire.
不
No.
我的火更可怕
Mine's worse.
你在这儿干什么
What the hell you doing here?
替科尔森办事 你呢
An errand for Coulson. You?
等和风送一台电磁脉冲机下来
Waiting for the Zephyr to send down an EMP.
一直都是你
It was you the whole time.
花的时间比我希望的长好多
It took a lot longer than I had hoped.
我蹲监狱期间 只能小心计划
But all those years in jail, I had to plan very carefully.
你袭击乔瑟夫·鲍尔 并非是报复
The attack on Joseph Bauer, that wasn't payback.
你只是想要《黑暗神书》
You just wanted the Darkhold.
是啊
Yeah.
他比看上去要坚强多了
He was a lot tougher than he looked.
我把他打得半死 他也不肯说出把书藏哪了
I beat the hell out of him. He never gave up where he hid that book.
如果我是你
Listen, if I were you,
就赶紧离开这儿
I'd get the hell out of here.
不
No.
不
Oh, no.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表