剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
她是谁
Who is she?
露西·鲍尔博士
Dr. Lucy Bauer.
乔瑟夫的妻子
Joseph's wife.
你打得他陷入昏迷
You put him into a coma.
他们做了什么
What were they getting into up there?
疯狂的事
Madness.
他们是一个私有智囊团的项目带头人
They were the project leaders of this privately funded think tank.
-动力实验室 -对 新科技研发
- Momentum Labs. - Yeah. Next-level R&D.
他们想找个工程师建造他们的设计
They needed an engineer to help them build their design.
说他们很看好我
They said they were very impressed with me.
其实他们就想要个
But what they really wanted
不会多问的人
was someone who wouldn't ask too many questions.
你建造了什么
And what were you building?
量子粒子发生器
A Quantum Particle Generator.
是一台基本上可以
It's a machine that can create matter
无中生有的机器
out of practically nothing at all.
这...不可能吧
That sounds...impossible.
是啊 简直疯了
Yeah, it's insane.
根本不符合物理定律
Defies all the laws of physics.
他们觉得自己在打破极限
See, they thought they were pushing boundaries,
我觉得他们是在扮演上帝
and I thought they were playing God.
结果搞砸了[炸]
And it blew up in their faces.
是啊 没错
Yeah, literally.
他们就该听我的
They should've listened to me.
警方说是意外
The police said it was an accident,
但是乔逼他们继续研究的
but Joe made them move forward,
他们因此而死 整个团队都死了 还有他妻子
and it killed them, killed the whole team -- his wife.
是乔杀了他们
Joe killed them.
我太生他的气了
I was so pissed at what he'd done, that --
我气我无法阻止他
that I couldn't stop him.
我...失控了
But I just -- I just -- I snapped.
现在我进了监狱
And I'm doing the time.
罗比 我是想...
You see, Robbie, what I wanted was --
复仇
Revenge.
你以前怎么没告诉过我
Why didn't you tell me any of this before?
因为你那时还是个孩子
'Cause you were just a kid.
我...
And I was --
我本该照顾你的 我让你失望了
I was supposed to take care of you, and I let you down.
但这是我的心魔
But these are my demons.
跟你无关
They're not yours.
罗比 露西·鲍尔没死
Robbie, Lucy Bauer isn't dead.
这起事故肯定让她获得了异能
This accident must be how she got her powers.
问问她会去哪 她会想找什么
Find out where she'd go. What is she after?
她想要什么
What is she after?
她会去找那本书
She's gonna go after the book.
书 什么书
Book? What book?
我不知道叫什么
I don't know what it's called.
据说是书里的知识让他们得以搭建那台机器
They say it gave them the knowledge to build their machine.
里面有任何人所需要的一切知识
It has all the knowledge that anyone could ever need.
他们都看过它
They all read it?
他们对它很痴迷
They were obsessed with it.
那本书很邪恶 罗比
This book is evil, Robbie.
你不要搅进来
I don't want you involved with any of this.
科尔森
Coulson.
我们得走了
We got to move.
一名异人出了问题
We got a situation with an asset.
还是个不稳定的
A volatile one.
乔瑟夫
Joseph.
醒醒 乔瑟夫 我需要你
Wake up, Joseph. I need you.
求你 醒醒
Wake up, please.
醒醒
Wake up.
你醒了
There you are.
好了
Now,
告诉我
tell me,
书在哪
where's the book?
怎么回事
What's gonig on?
飞了好一阵才追上你们
Took a while to catch up with you guys.
有点事 不得不提前动身
Had to get a head start.
你们去找书吗
You're going after that book?
那个再说
Not yet.
出了件急事
Something came up.
听着
Yo, listen.
我已经遵守了我的承诺
I held up my end of the deal, all right.
要么我们这就去找
Either we go and get after,
要么我就开着我的车自己去了
or I take my car and I do it myself.
我们这儿不是这么干的
That's not how things work here.
我们得绕个路
We need to make a detour.
如果你还想合作 我们正需要你帮忙
We could use your help if you're still interested in our arrangement.
你决定
That depends on you.
我能问个问题吗
May I ask you a question?
当然 随便问
Of course, ask me anything.
菲兹为什么要就我的出身对梅特工撒谎
Why did Fitz lied to Agent May about where I'm from?
你还在测试阶段 艾达
You're still in the testing phase, Aida,
你的设计目的是被当作人类 以假乱真
the point of you is to pass for human,
你得永远做出得当的行为
you must always act accordingly.
但你编程我不能撒谎的
But you programmed me not to lie.
这是我的原则之一
It's one of my tenets
还有不能伤害人类 和可以...
along with not harming humans and being able to...
谎言本身
Well, lies themselves are
并非总是坏的
not always inherently bad.
其目的是多样的
Their intent can vary,
有时候 撒谎也是可以接受的
sometimes it's okay to lie, to
保护一些人不知道一些真♥相♥
shield people from certain truth,
照顾他们的感情
to spare their feelings,
或是为了挽救生命
or to save a life.
菲兹撒谎是为了挽救谁的生命
Whose life was Fitz saving when he lied?
你的啊
Why, yours.
那么
So...
你要把詹姆斯也卷进你的义警征途
you're draging James into your vigilante quest.
他成了你的跟班了吗
Is he your sidekick now?
震波女和了不起的炸♥弹♥男
Quake and the amazing bomb boy?
你能不能去车里等着
How about you go wait in the van?
我们是该帮助他的
We're supposed to be helping him.
我是在帮助他
I am helping him.
你选择了这条郁郁不乐的路
You've chosen to walk your brooding path.
好吧
Fine.
别把他也拉下水
Don't drag him down with you.
我永远听不腻俩姑娘为我吵架
I never tired of hearing two women fight over me.
你有什么
What do you have for me?
我们该走了
We should be on the move.
你真会打招呼
Well, that's a nice how-do-you-do.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna like this.
我们存储了很多原材料
We keep a lot of our raw materials here in storage.
我觉得带点爆♥炸♥物能派上用场
Figure some explosive might come in handy.
这是个开头
It's a start.
我现在的确需要另一种火力
I could use a different type of firepower right now.
包在我身上
I've got you covered.
别忘了 我成为引线之前就会点引线了
Remember I was lighting fuses long before I was the fuse.
或许做点好事也能让你好受点
Maybe doing some good will make you feel better.
我也这么觉得
I think it might.
嗯
Yeah.
这就是你的计划
This is your plan?
爆♥炸♥物 你是怎么回事
Explosives? What is wrong with you?
这不能解决任何事
This is not the solution, to anything.
监察者在杀人
Watchdogs are killing people.
暴♥力♥ 报复 他们只明白这个
Violence, retaliation, that is all they understand.
如果我要以同样的方式回敬他们 那就这样吧
If I have to speak their language then so be it.
别对她太狠了
Just take it easy on her.
她不能理解我们的感受
She doesn't understand what it's like.
转变
To change,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表