剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
That's Thurston.
是个白♥痴♥ 很不幸 也是我兄弟
He's an idiot, and, unfortunately, my brother.
我是LT·凯尼格特工
Agent L.T. Koenig.
抱歉踢了你个娘娘腔
Sorry about kicking your candy ass.
你冰冻了我
You ICE'd me!
她冰冻了我 现在我在你的战鸟上了
She ice'd me, and now I'm aboard your War Bird!
别叽叽歪歪的了
Stop being a whiny little bitch.
我们带你来是为了保护你
We brought you here for your own protection.
保护我...
My own protec--
我不需要你的保护
I don't want your protection.
我不想跟你们这些死神特工沾上关系
I don't want anything to do with your Agents of Doom.
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
我们有一样的父母 一样的老师
We had the same parents, same teachers,
一样的酒水柜
same liquor cabinet.
你的兄弟们都坚强了起来 加入了大业
Your brothers toughened up, joined the cause --
是啊 看埃里克的下场多好
Yeah, that worked out great for Eric.
如果不是你 他就不会死
He'd be alive if it wasn't for you!
埃里克牺牲了 好让好人活下去 做好事
Eric died so good people could live and do good things.
你为这世界做了什么好事
What good have you done for the world?
好了 各位
Okay, okay, guys, guys, hey.
我们是一家人 好吗
We're family, okay? Okay?
埃里克不会希望如此的
Eric wouldn't have wanted this.
我们来个凯尼格熊抱吧
So let's bring it in for a little Koenig Krush.
这就对了
Here you go.
天呐
Oh, God!
-干什么 -你放下了戒备
- What was that for?! - You let your guard down.
我难道没教你吗
Didn't I teach you anything?
我们正温馨着呢
We were having a moment.
是挺好
It was nice.
把蛋蛋再长出来吧 该干活儿了
Grow 'em back now. It's time to work.
好吧 我可以回家吗
Okay. Can I go home?
抱歉 瑟斯顿
Sorry, Thurston.
搞清情况前我们不能放你走
We can't let you leave 'til we know what's going on.
这几位先生会带你去你的房♥间
These gentlemen will take you to your room.
你需要什么告诉他们就好
If you need anything, just let them know.
我好像有比利的线索了
I think I have a lead on Billy.
好了 他们离开对外情报局后
Okay, so, after they left the SVR,
几个俄♥罗♥斯♥坏蛋被雇为了安保人员
our Russian bad boys were employed as security officers
雇主是一家武器制♥造♥商 与
for a weapons-manufacturing firm linked to...
这人有关 安东·艾文诺夫
this guy -- Anton Ivanov,
深居简出的实业家
a reclusive industrialist
在全球都有生意
with interests all over the globe.
或许是纳迪尔资金的源头
Could be the source of Nadeer's financing.
他还积极收集古董军♥用♥品♥
He's also an avid collector of military antiques,
枪啊 坦克啊 潜水艇啊
so guns, tanks, and...A submarine.
就是它
Bingo.
全力追查
Throw everything you have at it.
找到他 就能找到比利
We find him, we find Billy,
或许就能有办法扳倒纳迪尔
maybe a way to bring down Nadeer.
至少我们知道《黑暗神书》很安全
At least we know the Darkhold's safe.
是吧 LT
Right, L.T.?
坏消息在这里
That's the bad news.
我把它给了比利
I gave it to Billy.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
那是"烫手山芋"行动
It was Operation Hot Potato.
乐山公共图书馆
来回传递 不停转移
Pass it back and forth, keep it moving.
比利是最后拿它的人
Billy was the last to have it.
我猜 他放在迷宫里了
So my guess is, he put it in the Labyrinth.
迷宫是什么
What's the Labyrinth?
是一间绝密神盾局密室
It's a top-secret S.H.I.E.L.D. vault.
只有凯尼格家人知道地点
Only the Koenigs know its location.
我们得赶去
We need to get there
得赶在他们从比利那儿打探到情报之前
before they get the information out of Billy.
总算有进展了
Now we're getting somewhere.
艾达 记住这些数字
Aida, remember these numbers --
812.
有了
Got it.
把潜艇调头
Now turn this boat around.
我的艇 我下令
I give the orders on this ship.
你的口气有威胁的意味
Your tone sounds threatening.
咱们别冲动
Now, let's not lose our heads.
有什么问题
What seems to be the problem here?
你太信任机器了
You put too much faith in machines.
我要用我的方式 撬开他的嘴
I'm going to go get the information out of him my way.
如果是一样的 我们就去
If it's the same, then we go.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我不许
I won't allow it.
带他们出去
Get them out of here.
你带了个异人上我的艇
You brought an Inhuman on my ship?
她是机器
She's a machine.
艾达 放了他
Aida, release him.
你创造了她
You...made her?
用我的双手
With my own hands.
简单 但持久
Simple, built to last.
把艇调头
Now turn this boat around.
拜托了
Please?
我不断对自己说
I keep telling myself
我不在乎拉德克里夫是不是认识我爸
I don't care if Radcliffe knows my father,
我早翻篇了 但是
I'm over it, but...
或许我并没有
maybe I'm not.
或许我卡在循环里了
Maybe I'm stuck in a loop.
拉德克里夫
Radcliffe...
沃德
Ward...
我爸爸
my dad...
他们都一样
...they're all the same.
这种事总在发生
It keeps happening.
我不那么看
I don't see it that way.
得了 珍玛
Come on, Jemma.
你知道就是这样的
You know that it's true.
是啊 他们都背叛了你
Yes, they betrayed you.
你经历了那么多创伤
And after everything you've been through,
如果你建起自己的防火墙也没人会怪你
no one would blame you if you put up your own firewall.
但你没有
But you didn't.
你却成了
Instead, you became the most
我认识的最坦率 忠诚 有爱的人
open, loyal, caring person I've ever met.
或许就是因此我才总遇到这种事
Maybe that's why it keeps happening.
我就是因此而爱上了你
It's why I fell in love with you.
你真实的样子 那不叫编程
Who you really are, that's not programming.
远远没那么简单
It's something way beyond that.
就是这样
That's it.
珍玛
Jemma...
你最棒了
...you're the best.
就剩你和我了 锡人
Just you and me now, Tin Man.
你惹了我的哥们
You don't mess with my buddy
别想就这么算了
and walk away from it.
如果你打死我 那是谋杀
If you shoot me now, it'll be murder.
挺会说
Nice try.
但别想蒙我
Wrong guy.
你不过是一堆0和1
You're just a bunch of ones and zeroes,
不是血肉之躯
not flesh and blood.
血肉之躯
Flesh and blood?
那不是生命 迈克
That's not life, Mack.
那只是生物 生物只是
That's just biology, and biology is just...
软件编程 让你注定死去
software programming you to die.
或许吧
Maybe.
但我有你永远不会有的东西
But I have something you will never have --
灵魂
a soul...
等我死了 它还会存在很久
that will continue long after I'm gone.
你怎么确定我就没有
How can you be so sure I don't have one?
如果灵魂并非来自你的血肉之躯
If a soul doesn't come from your flesh and blood
或我的0和1
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表