剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Excellent choice.
你好 詹姆斯
Hello, James.
去找肖恩 他会招呼你们
Go see Sean. Uh, he'll take care of you.
西蒙斯特工
Agent Simmons.
你好吗
How are you?
没想到神盾局会来找我
Surprised to see S.H.I.E.L.D. at my doorstep
还带着臭名昭著的义警
and with the infamous vigilante in tow.
现在叫震波女了 是吧
Quake now, isn't it?
不是我想的
I didn't come up with it.
但我越来越喜欢了
But it's growing on me.
两头忙[烧蜡烛]啊
Burning the candle at both ends.
说到烧 烟火 不是吧
Speaking of burning, fireworks? Really?
就你的异能
With your powers?
那边的肖恩是30年的老烟民
Sean over there -- longtime smoker, 30 years.
去年夏天戒了
He gave up last summer.
他一直放一根烟在桌上
He keeps a single cigarette on his desk
不停地提醒自己 他不想做什么
as a constant reminder of what he doesn't want to be.
我也差不多
It's kind of like that.
我们很高兴你安全
We're just glad to see you're safe.
我为什么会不安全
Why wouldn't I be?
最近的监察者袭击
The recent Watchdog attacks.
他们黑入了异人通讯器 寻找目标
They're finding their targets by hacking into Asset Comms Devices.
他们可以追踪你的位置
They can track your location.
你觉得他们会来找我
So you think they're after me.
迟早的事
It's only a matter of time.
摘掉吧
Take it off.
这个安全措施
I wasn't really a willing participant
可不是我决定的
in this little security measure.
这东西摘不掉
Mine doesn't come off.
黛西
Daisy.
我们得带你离开
We have to get you out of here.
我只想过平静正常的生活
I'm just trying to live a quiet, normal life.
你不懂
You don't understand.
这已经没可能了
That can't happen anymore.
监察者不会让你过的
The Watchdogs won't let you.
他们会来夺走这份生活
They are coming to take that life.
那又如何
What's it worth, anyway,
我从我的垃圾工作回到我的垃圾公♥寓♥
I go from my rubbish job to my rubbish apartment.
没有家人
I got no family...
没有理由...
no reason to...
你理解那种感觉吧
You know what that feels like, don't you?
神盾局会帮你继续生活 詹姆斯
S.H.I.E.L.D. is here to help you move on, James.
你也可以跟我一起表明立场
Or you can take a stand with me.
还击
Fight back.
这样你才能继续生活
That's how you move on.
再次夺回你人生的控制权
Take control of your life again.
我还要收拾点东西
I've got some stuff to finish up, but, um...
关门后去隔壁的公共仓库见我
meet me after closing at the public-storage place next door.
2楼 212室
Pod 212, second floor.
我有东西或许能派上用场
I got something that might help.
该死 你俩是疯了
Damn, you two must be straight loco
才会把我放出笼子
letting me out of my cage like that.
嗯 我也这么想呢
Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing.
我着起来 能把整架飞机搞下来
I flamed up, I can bring this whole plane crashing down.
你也在机上呢 你不会那么做的
With you in it? I don't think you'll do that.
你的特别技能不包括飞行
Flying isn't one of your special talents.
我为你打开了一扇门 雷耶斯先生
I'm opening a door for you, Mr. Reyes,
真的门 也是机会之门
both literally and figuratively.
作为回报 你想要什么
And in return you want...?
你也想要的东西 答案
Same thing you do -- answers.
你舅舅伊莱有这些答案
And your Uncle Eli has them.
所以你才想去见他
That's why you were going to see him.
我觉得我们是一边的
See, I think we're on the same side,
但我需要你证明
but I need you to prove it to me.
证明你不是传说中的恶魔
Prove you're not the demon the stories say you are.
你从一个人手下救了我的朋友
You saved a friend of mine from a guy
我的子弹直接穿过了那人
my bullets went straight through.
只有你能伤害那些东西
You're the only one we know that can hurt those things.
我们互帮互助吧
So let's help each other.
伊莱不愿跟我们说 但他会跟你说
Eli won't talk to us, but he'll talk to you.
我们只求你让我们旁听
All we ask is that you let us listen in on the conversation.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I say no?
那
Well...
我们就开另一扇门
then we open another door for you,
但不会先降落
but we won't land first.
瞧 为中止肾上腺髓质
So, you see, to cease the hormonal cascade
导致的荷尔蒙喷涌
produced by the adrenal medulla
并阻止进一步机能退化
and prevent further physical degradation...
你就关停了我的大脑
You shut off my brain.
没错
Exactly.
很高兴你能理解
I'm glad you understand.
我只理解这一点
Oh, that's the only thing I understand.
重点是 你虽然感觉好点了
The point is, even though you may be feeling better,
你还是遭受了严重的脑创伤
you suffered some very real, very severe brain trauma.
所以 我们要留下你
That said, we're gonna have to keep you
再进行一些测试
just a wee bit longer for further testing.
就是在你走之前 观察一下你的进展
Just to track your improvements before we release you.
真是狗屁
什么
Excuse me?
梅特工说 让你的测试见鬼去吧
Agent May says you can shove all your tests up your ass.
好过分
Well, that's not very nice.
你会中文 你是哪人
You speak Chinese? Where are you from?
我大部分是来自中国
Well, most of me is Chinese.
加拿大 她是加拿大 安大略人
Canadian. She's a Ca-- She's Canadian, Ontario.
嗯 那里有很多华人
Yeah, yeah, - big Chinese population there.
她小时候常搬家
She did move around a lot as a kid,
因为是军队后代
'cause she's an army brat.
艾达 去为最后一次扫描
Aida, if you could go and ready the framework
准备下头盔 好吗
for one last scan, please?
好的
Of course.
你一直藏着艾达
You've been hiding Aida from me.
真是可惜
It's too bad.
我喜欢她
I like her.
不废话 公事公办
No nonsense, just business.
很不错
Very impressive.
嗯
Yeah.
艾达真是少有 是吧
Yeah, they don't make them like Aida, do they?
我的宝贝怎么样了
How's my baby doing?
我们的宝贝吧
You mean our baby.
换了风扇带
Had to replace the fan belt.
最近老过热
She's been overheating a bit lately.
不用担心
Nothing to worry about.
你弟弟还好吗
Your brother's good?
很好
He's good.
见到你很高兴 罗伯特
Es bueno verte, Roberto.
我也是 舅舅
Hola, tío.
不是圣诞节 不是我生日
It's not Christmas, it's not my birthday.
我不能一时兴起来看看我舅舅吗
Can't I just come visit my uncle when I want to?
神盾局和你同一天来看我
Yeah, I got S.H.I.E.L.D. and you visiting me on the same day?
得了 罗比
Come on, Robbie.
他们只是想帮忙
They just want to help.
他们只是想要答案
They just want answers.
什么答案
Answers for what?
他们说这女人 你以前的同事
They say that this woman that you used to work with
正在到处杀人
is out there killing people.
这是他们的说法
Is that what they're saying?
舅舅 我只是想理解
Tío, I'm -- I'm just trying to understand, man.
我只知道你告诉我的
I only know what you told me --
你打了你老板一顿
that you put a beatdown on your boss,
而且他罪有应得
that he deserved it.
究竟为什么
Why?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表