剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我姐姐呢
Where's my sister?
她不在这里看到这场面或许最好
Probably best that she's not here for this.
搞什么
What the...
看来这下我们知道你的能力了
Guess now we know what your power is.
他就在这里
He's here.
我们不能确定
We don't know that.
好了 这下能确定了
Okay, now we do.
去找维杰 我解决他们
Go find Vijay. I'll take care of them.
结束了 艾达
It's over, Aida.
我没有杀任何人
I did not kill anyone here.
那是有意的
That was intentional.
你杀了内桑森
You murdered Nathanson.
内桑森非要先重启我再修复我的伤口
Nathanson insisted he reboot me before repairing my wounds.
我对发生的事很遗憾
I regret what happened.
你没有遗憾这个程序
Regret's not part of your programming.
《黑暗神书》修复了这一点
The Darkhold fixed that.
它让我看到了遗憾
It showed me regret
还有欲望 好多了不起的东西
and desire -- so many astonishing things.
它让你变得危险
It made you dangerous.
我只是想帮忙
I only wanted to help you.
电影结束
Roll credits.
抱歉 艾达
Sorry, Aida.
干掉他
Take him out!
-你知道他... -不知道
- Did you know he could -- - I did not.
维杰
Vijay.
我也才知道
I didn't know.
维杰
Vijay...
你得跟我们走
you need to come with us.
珍玛
Jemma.
她见到你是什么了
She's seen what you are.
他们就是为此而来
That's why they're here.
神盾局想把你变成他们的武器
S.H.I.E.L.D. wants to make you their weapon.
绝对不是这样的
Nothing could be further from the truth.
我们最初见面时我就说过
It's like I said when we first met --
我有跟你一样的朋友
I have friends just like you.
他们是特工吗
Are they agents?
是的 但那是他们的选择
Yes, but that was their choice.
她撒谎 我信任了你
She's lying. I trusted you.
你也要信任我
Now trust me.
我们是一家人
We're family.
求你 我们得走了
Please, we have to go now.
维杰 不要
Vijay, don't do this.
你在犯下错误
You're making a mistake.
他跟她在一起不安全
He's not safe with her.
珍玛
Jemma...
维杰已经做出了选择
Vijay had a choice, and he made it.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
你也是
As did you.
带我们离开
Get us out of here.
弟弟 别管他们
Little brother, don't worry about them.
看着我
Look at me.
我要你知道我很抱歉
I want you to know how sorry I am.
但我们对彼此许下了承诺
But we made each other a promise.
不许再质疑我
Never question me again.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
神盾局不会自动消失
S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't going away.
我们得还击
We need to strike back.
我可以组织队伍
I can assemble a team.
没必要
That won't be necessary.
我觉得上方该派自己的人来了
I think it's time The Superior sends some men of his own.
他们应该能完成任务
I trust they'll be able to get the job done.
但我还需要你做一件事
But there is one thing I still need from you --
处理好尸体
get rid of the body.
好了 还有一个
Okay, here's another one --
你看过《砍槌》吗
have you ever watched "Chopping Mall"?
八个青少年被困一家商场
Eight teenagers trapped in a shopping mall
三个致命的保安机器人追杀他们
while three deadly security robots hunt them down.
当然看过
Of course I've seen "Chopping Mall."
拜托
Come on, now.
你得再加把劲
You got to do better than that.
糊涂虫
Hey, Turbo.
喝吧
Drink up.
拉德克里夫还好吗
How's Radcliffe holding up?
他非常受打击
He's taking it pretty hard, actually.
艾达是他的毕生心血 就像他的孩子
Aida was his life's work. She was kind of like a child.
《机器娃娃》
"Small Wonder."
是 局长
Yes, Director.
我会亲自处理《黑暗神书》
I'll handle the Darkhold personally.
我们明天一早就走
We'll leave first thing in the morning.
收到
Copy that.
你需要飞行员吗
You gonna need a pilot?
我还是一个人去吧
I think it's more a solo mission.
看来是纳迪尔参议员
Sounds like Senator Nadeer was the one
一直在组织监察者
who's been organizing the Watchdogs.
至少现在我们知道真正的敌人是谁了
At least now we know who our real enemy is.
敬艾达
To Aida.
敬艾达
To Aida.
一切都好吗 博士
Is everything okay, Doctor?
会好的
It will be.
只是
It's just...
我们那么接近了
We were so close.
她都拿在手里了 艾达
She had it in her hand, Aida -- in her hand!
她就是没法拿出来
She just couldn't get out with it.
你的上一款 把《黑暗神书》拿到手了
Your previous model had the Darkhold book in her hand.
还有它所拥有的答案
And all the answers it holds.
我虽然只瞥了一眼 但它让我看到了
I've only glimpsed it, but it opened my eyes
我难以想象的可能性
to possibilities beyond my wildest imaginings.
它可以教我们如何
It can show us how --
如何永生
How to live forever.
比那要复杂 不过是的
Well, it's a bit more complicated, but yes.
人可以永远
Man could, once and for all,
打破死亡的束缚
break the bonds of his mortal restraints.
没有《黑暗神书》
Is it still possible to make such a leap
还能做到吗
without the Darkhold?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not...
所以我冒险
which is why I took a chance
让艾达去拼力一试
and had Aida make a play for it.
那是必须冒的险
It was a risk we had to take.
但她失败了
But she failed.
不能怪她
Ah, through no fault of her own.
她做得很完美
She played her part to perfection,
包括我那套
right down to my little speech
《黑暗神书》把她变成了真人的屁话
about how the Darkhold was making her a real girl.
简直能拿奥斯卡
Oscar-worthy stuff.
但可怜的菲兹
Though poor Fitz --
他之后情绪很低落
he was quite down in the dumps afterwards.
但我必须自保 放长线钓大鱼
But I had to protect myself -- switch to the long game.
还会有其他机会拿到《黑暗神书》吗
Will there be another opportunity to acquire the Darkhold?
经过了今天
After today...
他们再不会允许我靠近它了
they're never gonna let me near it again.
所以我要指望她帮我拿到
Which is why I'm counting on her to get it for me.
我简直说不出我对这一切
I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am
是多么抱歉 梅特工
about all of this, Agent May.
但这是出于好理由
But it's for a good cause.
这情况需要采取极端手段
The situation requires drastic measures.
我们得调整她的异丙酚剂量
I think we might need to adjust her propofol levels.
增加50毫克
Up her dosage by 50 milligrams --
看看如何
see how that takes.
放松 梅特工
Relax, Agent May.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表