剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
这是什么
What is it?
某种混合药剂
Some sort of drug cocktail.
类固醇混类固醇
So steroids on steroids?
对
Yeah.
你大概该问明白点的
You probably should've asked for more specifics.
我知道它是根据我的DNA特别调整过的
I know it was uniquely calibrated for my DNA.
他们说它会让我变强 它确实做到了
They told me it would make me strong, and it did.
我从没问过背后的科学原理
I never questioned the science behind it.
"他们"是谁
And who exactly is "they"?
塔伯特
Talbot.
我们又不是让他患上癌症
Look, it's not like we gave him cancer.
他现在是超级英雄了
He's a superhero now.
但你对所有人撒了谎
But you lied to all of us.
这个选择我毫不后悔
It's a choice I stand by still, 100%.
你们不必知道的
You didn't need to know.
你为什么要伪造他的能力
Why did you fake his abilities?
我们决定
Well, the decision was made
新局长必须是能力增强者
that the new Director had to be enhanced.
候选人都不符合这个标准
No candidate fit that criteria.
于是我们就造了一位
So we made one.
你们重启了厄斯金项目
You restarted the Erskine program.
不是什么项目
There's no program.
只是选一位审查结果良好的候选人
Just took a very well-vetted candidate
把他变成我们需要的英雄兼领袖
and turned him into the hero and leader that we needed.
-你们怎么做到的 -靶向基因治疗
- So how'd you do it? - Targeted gene therapy?
生物机械植入
Biomechanical implants?
其实我们用的是
Actually, we used a modified version
从约翰逊特工父亲那里没收的配方的改良版
of that formula you confiscated from Agent Johnson's father.
-太可怕了 -你疯了吗
- That's horrible! - Are you mad?
想想配方的
Think of the formula's --
-副作用 -你没应付过
- side effects - You never fought
-突然发作的 -打了药剂的卡尔
- aggression mood - a juiced-up Cal...
-攻击性情绪 -他差点杀了我们
- swings. - The guy nearly killed us.
我们又不傻 我们去除了有害物质
We're not idiots. We took the bad stuff out.
至少大部分除掉了
Most of it, anyway.
好吧 你们只是大部分是傻瓜
Okay. So you're just -- you're just mostly idiots.
大部分
Mostly.
我们只在
We only gave it to him
他得在国会议员面前作秀时给他用药
when he needed to put on a show for a congressman --
比如举起一辆车之类的
say, lift a car, something like that.
扎金朝他开枪的时候 他最后一剂的药效快过了
He was coming off the final dose when Zaikin took a shot at him.
不知道他有没有打下一剂
We don't know if he got the next one.
伯罗斯公文箱里的就是它
Which is what Burrows had in that briefcase.
没有它
Without it,
梅斯就像暴风雨中的纸袋子
Mace is about as strong as a paper bag in a rainstorm.
怪不得你那么急着找到伯罗斯
Explains why you were so eager to find Burrows.
天哪 我就不该把他扯进来
God, I shouldn't have dragged him into this.
还有你俩
And you two --
我真不愿看到你们这样没有保护
I hate that you're out here without protection.
怎么 你觉得我们需要你保护
What, you think we need you to protect us?
不是 我
No, I...
不是
No.
我撒谎是因为那是命令
And I only lied 'cause those were my orders.
国家需要时 你得响应号♥召
When your country calls, you answer.
你什么也别想响应了
Yeah, well, you won't be answering anything
除非我们把你的枪伤包好
if we don't get that bullet wound patched up.
那个护林站里或许有急救箱
Maybe there's a first-aid kit in that ranger station.
费耶国家公园护林站
现在可不是再战一轮的好时候
Not a great time for round two.
所以即使他们在坠机中生还
So even if they survived the crash,
也可能被困在野外
they could be stranded in the wilderness,
躲避前九头蛇暴徒的追击
on the run from a band of ex-Hydra thugs,
并不知道他们的异能人士是个骗子
unaware that their enhanced asset is a charlatan.
别小题大做 英国妹
No need to be melodramatic, Poppins,
但没错 就是那样
but yeah, that's it.
菲兹 还有别的办法修好应答机信♥号♥♥吗
Fitz, is there any other way to fix the transponder signal?
没头绪
Scrambled.
如果给我一天 或许还能想到办法
If I had a day, maybe I could find a workaround,
但一个小时 不太可能
but in an hour, not so much.
那我们得让扎金开口
Then we need to break Zaikin.
别的来不及了
There's no time for anything else.
你以为我一直在干吗
What do you think I've been trying to do?
那个俄♥国♥佬不肯开口
The Russki isn't talking.
好吧 我们需要
Yeah, all right, well, we need to
从别的角度来解决
come at it from a different angle.
我们得想个办法来刺♥激♥他
We have to try and find a way to motivate him.
我懂那个表情
I know that look.
我不懂
I don't.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我看过美国电影
I've seen American movies.
好警♥察♥和坏警♥察♥的套路 不是吗
Good cop, bad cop, no?
我说过会带锤子来
I told you I'd bring a hammer.
不是只有九头蛇
It wasn't just Hydra
安插了特工在神盾局
who had operatives within S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局在九头蛇也有卧底
It was the other way around, too.
做卧底的时候我学了不少
I learned a lot undercover.
不可否认九头蛇确实有些很有效的审讯手段
I can't deny hydra had some very persuasive interrogation methods.
你喜欢数据
You like statistics.
我就给你一个
Here's one for you --
我百分之百会进入你的脑袋
there's a 100% chance I get inside your head.
问题是之后你还能活多久
The question is how long you'll live afterwards.
你太怂了
You're so weak.
你带个女人进来吓唬我
You bring in this woman to scare me?
上一位被我们俘获的九头蛇特工
The last Hydra operative we captured
也小看了西蒙斯特工
didn't take Agent Simmons seriously, either.
你们九头蛇特喜欢的那句话是什么来着
What's that saying you're so fond of at Hydra?
扎金承认受雇于"监察者"
Zaikin admitted to being hired by the Watchdogs.
他们计划在西弗吉尼亚郊外
Their plan was to take down the Quinjet
击落昆式战斗机
in rural West Virginia.
我们之前都没在正确的州搜寻
We weren't even searching in the right state.
通讯依然是中断状态
The comms are still jammed,
但起码我们现在缩小了搜寻范围
but at least we've narrowed down the search area.
但愿梅斯能在我们找到他们之前
Well, hopefully Mace can hold these guys off
抵挡住这些家伙
until we find them.
是啊
Yeah...
这未必了
I'm not so sure about that.
用不了多久
Won't be long before
他们就会发现其他被我们击晕的人
they find the other guys we ICE'd.
情况如何
What's the situation?
有好消息也有坏消息
We got good news and bad news.
好消息是
The good news is,
发射车停在那个工具棚旁
the transmitter truck's parked out by that tool shed,
我们有机会将其关闭
so we've got a chance to disable it.
但坏消息是
But the bad news --
有一队全副武装的雇佣兵把守着
there's a squad of heavily armed mercs guarding it.
而他们冲进那扇门
And it's only a matter of minutes
也只是时间问题
till they bust down that door.
你们当时真该把我留在树林里
Should've left me in the woods when you had the chance.
这有什么用
Not helping.
什么计划 长官
What's the plan, sir?
该换上战甲了 局长
Time to suit up, Director.
你听到我说我没有超能力了吧
You heard the part where I don't have powers, right?
是的
Yeah.
但他们不知道
But they don't know that.
知道吗 你们一直被骗了
You know you're being lied to, right?
我能猜到是谁雇了你们
I can only speculate as to who hired you --
大概是些戴狗头面具的壮汉
probably some burly guys in dog masks --
但他们是为纳迪尔参议员效命的
but they're working for Senator Nadeer,
而她真正想要的东西在这个箱子里
and what she really wants is inside this case.
这是治愈异人的解药
It's a cure for Inhumans.
别开枪
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表