剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
当然不希望你失去局长的宠幸
Wouldn't want you falling out of favor with the director.
好吧 我懂
Okay. I get it.
你显然对我的新职位非常不满
It's abundantly clear you're uncomfortable with my new position --
我只想知道你对此是否满意
I just want to know how comfortable you are with it.
你真的信任他吗
You actually trust this guy?
我们的小队被分开去带领不同部门
Our team split up to lead departments,
被分派了不一样的颜色
given different colors.
因为我们是专家吗 不
'Cause we're experts? No.
我觉得局长是有意打散了我们
I think the Director broke up the band on purpose.
当然了
Of course he did!
塔伯特一把基地的地点告诉了总统
As soon as Talbot gave the location of this base to the president,
一切就都变了
things changed.
我知道我们肯定要被打散 权力受限 信息受阻
I knew we'd be divided, undermined, kept in the dark,
所以我一直在尽可能地争取权力
so I have been clawing for as much power as I can possibly grab
以求稍稍能控制点局面
to keep a modicum of control over any of this.
我们一起经历了那么多
After all we've been through...
我不信任新局长
I don't trust the new Director,
但他信任我 所以为了维持这份信任
but he trusts me, so now, in order to keep that trust,
我得采取合适行动
I must take the appropriate action
处理你的违规行为
to address this break in protocol.
我要派你和你的突击队
I'm sending you and your strike team
去把科尔森和迈克带回来
to take Coulson and Mack out of the field,
若有必要 可强制执行
by force, if necessary.
清理好他惹的麻烦
Clean up whatever mess he's in.
这是命令
That's an order.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
放在楼外四角处
Place them at the four corners of the exterior of the building.
这样我们就能透视楼内情况了
That'll give us visuals through the walls.
这可能造成极大危险
This could be very dangerous.
能出太多岔子
So much could go wrong.
奥创 我懂
Ultron, yes. I know.
但这不是人工智能
But this is not A.I.
人工智能已被禁 那是好事
A.I. is banned, and that's good.
这是人类行为模仿
This is mimicry of human behavior.
但如果落入敌手...这是可以当武器的
Still, in the wrong hands, this could be used as a weapon.
-你是这意思吗 -不 绝不是
- Is that the idea? - No, absolutely not. No --
听着 我了解这其中的危险
Look, I know the dangers.
所以我一直...没透露情况
That's why I've been -- I've been reticent to divulge.
我不了解神盾局的这些新人
I don't know these new people at S.H.I.E.L.D.
但我绝不是想造武器
But a weapon is absolutely not the idea.
那为什么 她是干嘛的
Well, then, why? What's she for?
让艾达自己告诉你吧
Why not let Aida tell you herself?
你好
Hello.
很高兴终于能跟你握手 利奥波德
I'm glad to finally shake your hand, Leopold.
珍玛在哪
Where's Jemma?
我们以为她也会来呢
We were hoping that she would come.
她...抱恙
S-She's, uh. Indisposed, I'm afraid.
艾达
Aida...
我想问问
I was wondering --
什么事 菲兹特工
Yes, Agent Fitz?
我想问 你能不能告诉我
I was wondering if you could tell me
你究竟是为什么而设计
exactly what it is you are designed for.
当然
Of course.
拉德克里夫博士曾反复
Dr. Radcliffe, time and again,
对他造成的痛苦表示遗憾
has expressed his deep regret for causing pain
他其实一直只想避免痛苦
when all he ever wanted was to prevent it.
他常提到
He speaks often of the pain
你和西蒙斯特工不得不承受的痛苦
that you and Agent Simmons have had to suffer,
你们失去了那么多朋友
having lost so many friends --
林肯·坎贝尔
Lincoln Campbell,
安德鲁·加纳 安托万·崔普利特
Andrew Garner, Antoine Triplett --
好了 停下 你不用一个个地说
Okay, stop it, stop. You don't have to list them.
对不起
Sorry.
我们的期望是我可以避免更多悲剧
The hope is that I will be able to prevent future tragedies --
拯救其他特工的生命 让我自己去涉险
save the lives of agents by putting myself in harm's way
替他们出战
in their place.
-杀人吗 -不是
- To kill? - No.
我不会杀人
I am incapable of that.
我只会保护
I will protect.
我会作假目标 护卫
I will serve as a decoy target, a safeguard...
护盾
...A shield.
好了 把她关掉
Okay. T-Turn her off.
我们不能告诉西蒙斯
We can't tell Simmons about this.
什么
What?
难道不要继续研究吗
Don't we want to move forward?
她的首肯...
Her approval is --
把这个拿给新局长看太危险
This is too dangerous to show the new Director.
我们不知道他会采取什么行动
We don't know what he'd do with it.
而她必须要上报他
And she would have to tell him, so...
所以不能告诉她
she can't know.
除非
Not until...
除非
Until...?
除非她已经调整完美
Until she's perfect.
他们正在进去 六个人
They're walking in now, six.
个个凶神恶煞
Really convivial-looking fellows.
至少四个人带着枪
At least four of them are packing.
我们应该已经切入监控了
We should be tapped into surveillance now.
看看什么情况
Let's see what we get.
其他两个人呢
Where are the other two men?
我们不得不把他们留在交货点了
We had to leave them at the pick-up site.
为什么
Explain.
他们把箱子运上了装甲运输车
Those guys were transferring the box into the armored transport.
他们可能是偷看了
Maybe they peeked inside or something.
他们发了疯 彼此厮杀
But they went berserk and tore into each other.
弄的到处是血
There was blood everywhere.
我们给了他们每人两枪
We put two bullets in each of them
把他们锁在车里了
and locked them in the truck.
不 听我说 我们吓坏了
No, no. Look, we were freaking out.
我们只得赶紧离开
We had to get out of there!
你烧掉他们的尸体 或把车丢进海里了吗
Did you burn their bodies or dump the truck in the ocean?
否则 别人或许能顺藤摸瓜地找过来
Because if not, they can be traced back here.
他们大概是看见了箱子里的东西
They probably saw what was in this box
所以都想抢 你个白♥痴♥
and were fighting over it, you idiot.
据我所知 其威力
I have been told it's powerful enough
足以让我们的新异能敌人臣服
to bring our new enhanced enemies to their knees.
我们如果用通讯呼叫和风请求支援
We get on comms and call the Zephyr for backup,
总部就会知道我们发现了黛西的踪迹
headquarters will know we're on Daisy's trail.
他们会命令我们撤离
They'll order us to pull out.
她一直在追踪这笔交易
She's been tracking this sale.
-她随时可能会出现 -是吗
- She could show up here any minute. - I don't know.
我们等等看
Let's let this play out,
看还会不会有别人出现
see if anyone else makes an appearance.
打扰
Excuse me.
关门了
Uh, the yard's closing.
想卖♥♥废车就打门上的号♥码
To sell a junker, you can call the number on the gate.
不 我不是为那个来的
Oh, no, I'm not here for that. I, uh --
抱歉 你叫什么
Uh, sorry. What's your name?
罗比
Robbie.
罗比 我在找一个
Well, Robbie, I am looking for a guy
开黑色69款战马的人
with a sweet black '69 Charger.
或许他在这里买♥♥过部件
Maybe he bought some parts here.
抱歉
Sorry.
没印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
我每周只值一次夜班
I only work nights once a week.
那或许我早上再来吧
Uh, well, maybe I'll -- I'll come back in the morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个 主办公室里
Or... there's a book of sales
有本销♥售♥记录 你可以翻翻看
you can flip through in the main office.
算不上什么办公室啦
Not really an office.
说拖车更准确 带我可以带你去
More of a trailer, but I can show you.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表