剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我每天替他们传播谎言
I sold their lies every day,
看着孩子被从我的课堂带走
watched kids get taken out of my classroom
就因为他们与众不同 就因为他们问了问题
because they were different, because they asked questions.
而这迫使你采取行动
And it forced you into action.
伯罗斯 留意安保
Burrows, keep an eye out for Security.
弗鲁格曼特工和我还得去找个朋友
Agent Flugelman and I have a friend to find.
这叫康复
They call this rehab?
把他们放出来吧
Let's get them out.
好了 该走了
Okay, time to go.
我以为我死定了
Thought I was done for.
很高兴见到你们
It's good to see you guys.
菲尔·科尔森 这是安托万·崔普利特
Phil Coulson, meet Antoine Triplett,
我的好友和内线
my good friend and inside man.
认识你很高兴 崔普
Nice to meet you, Trip.
崔普
Trip?
高中后就再没人这么叫过我了
Haven't heard that nickname since high school.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
感觉对
Felt right.
大家上车 我们走
Everyone on the bus. Let's go.
-我得先找到我的靴子 -我们再给你弄一双
- As soon as I find my boots. - We'll get you another pair.
靴子不重要 里面的东西重要
It's not about the boots. It's what's in them.
你对这个报告多确信
How confident are you about this report?
没有其他中心上报了突然转移
No other Center reported any unscheduled drops today.
肯定是爱国者
It has to be the Patriot.
那好吧
Very well, then.
深呼吸
Take a few deep breaths.
刚注入时烧得慌 但待会儿就好了
Burns going in, but should wear off.
力量增强能维持大概一小时
You've got about an hour of augmented strength.
别浪费
Don't waste it.
九头蛇的确计划周密
Hydra had a plan. I'll give them that.
美国历史
吓唬大家 控制媒体 改写历史
Scare everyone, take over the media, rewrite history.
知道书里没写什么吗
You know what's not in that book?
泪水之路
The Trail of Tears.
犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥
The Holocaust.
小马丁·路德·金
Martin Luther King Jr.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
如此公然的谎言 完全不顾
The blatant lies, the complete disregard
历史和科学史实
for historical or scientific fact.
所以在我们家
That's why, in my house,
我来判断什么是真 什么是假
I'm the judge of what's fact or fiction.
"你收拾过房♥间了吗
"Did you clean your room?
这要我来说了算"
Well, I'll be the judge of that."
爸 看啊 我能连续做五次
Dad, watch. I can do five in a row.
五次 真的
Five times? Really?
我得去看看
This I got to see.
失陪
Excuse me.
你笑什么呢
What are you smiling at?
你笑的东西
Same thing you are.
假老爸爱着假孩子
Big, fake dad loving his little fake kid
生活在这疯狂的假世界里
in this crazy fake world.
我终于知道你为什么不喜欢我了
I finally get why you don't like me.
你把我当成了另一个人
You think I'm someone I'm not.
忘记我说的话吧
Forget I said anything.
你不信我 而我简直不忍♥看你
You don't believe me, and I can't really look at you.
我在另一个现实里做了什么
What did I do in this other reality?
我伤害什么人了吗
Did I hurt someone?
我杀什么人了吗
Did I kill someone?
不止一个
More than one.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
我为我做的事 真诚地道歉
for whatever I did do, I'm truly sorry.
看他们
Look at them.
你也感觉得到吧
You feel that, don't you?
他多爱他的孩子
The way he loves his kid?
当然
Of course.
那不代表这是真的吗
Then doesn't that make it real?
教化中心
Cultivation Center.
10-14 重复 代码10-14
Code 10-14. Repeat -- code 10-14.
怎么了
What is that?
是可能有突破 他们被发现了
It's a potential breach. They've been discovered.
肯定就在这里
Got to be here somewhere.
我的靴子呢
Where the hell are my boots?
好吧 我问 里面有什么
Okay, I'll bite. What's in them?
我外祖父是个咆哮突击队队员
My grandfather was a Howling Commando.
有台老式间谍摄像机
Had an old-school spy camera.
你偷偷拿进了九头蛇的实验室
Which you snuck into Hydra's labs?
厉害
Nice.
在实验室拍了些照片
Took some pictures in the lab,
然后把胶卷藏在靴子跟里了
hid the film in my boot heel.
什么照片 技术参数吗
Pictures of what? Technical specs?
是种图纸
Some kind of plans, yeah.
博士在研究一个秘密项目
The Doctor's been working on a secret project,
据我听说是能杀死所有异人的
something to kill off the Inhumans, from what I heard.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a...
什么人会偷别人的靴子啊
What kind of man steals another man's boots?
隔离区
是克里斯
It's Chris.
谁
Who?
他原本是我的学生
He was a student of mine.
他们去的那栋楼是干什么的
What's that building over there where they're headed?
隔离
Quarantine.
他们把孩子都带去那里
It's where they take all the kids.
都
Kids?
嗯
Yeah.
你去哪
Where you going?
把胶卷交给梅斯 那图纸很重要
Get the film to Mace. Those plans are important.
你呢
What about you?
我辜负过那孩子一次
I let that kid down once.
我不能再辜负他了
I won't do it again.
康复中心
你找到了
You found it.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
但又有新问题了
But we got another problem.
你朋友菲尔看到个孩子后就跑了
Your buddy Phil took off after he saw some kid.
科尔森 他怎么想的
Aw, Coulson. What's he thinking?
不妙
Oh, that's not good.
如果九头蛇派了昆式来
If Hydra's sending a Quinjet,
上面肯定有支攻击队
you can bet there's a hit team aboard.
他们知道我们来了
They know we're here.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
伯罗斯 拿上胶卷
Burrows, take this film.
带回基地 我去找科尔森
Bring it back to base. I'll get Coulson.
-但长官 -别问问题
- But, sir, how - Don't ask questions.
照做就是 我会另找出路
Just do it. I'll find us another way out.
我知道他去哪了 我带你去
I know where he's going. I'll lead you to him.
去吧 伯 快走
Go on, "B." Get out of here.
你撇下了他们
You left them?
那是他的命令
Those were his orders.
我拿了重要货物
I'm carrying precious cargo.
好吧 收到 伯罗斯
All right, copy that, Burrows.
通话完毕
Over and out.
梅斯需要撤离 我得去
Mace needs an extraction. I'm going in.
如果失去他 我们就完了 九头蛇就胜利了
We lose him, our fight's over. Hydra wins.
你能召集多少人
How may people can you gather?
不多
Uh, not many.
这里大多数人都是难民
Most people here are refugees.
其他人都出去了
Everyone else is out.
看来得看看大块头有什么本事了
Guess it's time to see what the big man can do.
不 别找他
No, not him.
为什么
Why not?
因为他不该去
Because he shouldn't go.
我替他去
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表