剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
The Director? Agent Coulson?
对 对
Yep and yep.
还有其他所有人
Along with everybody else.
会过去的
But it'll blow over.
但现在
And in the meantime,
我还会过来看球赛的
I'll still pop 'round for football matches.
如果你觉得这样更好的话
Well, if you think it's best.
那好
All right.
这可不妙
This is not good.
太不妙了
Not good at all.
艾达
Aida!
给我拿两片 不四片阿司匹林
Get me two -- no, four aspirin.
如果你头疼
If you have a headache,
我可以去拿针灸针
I could get the acupuncture needles.
不 药就行
No, the pills are fine.
梅特工有点小麻烦
We have a problem with Agent May.
她现在情况好多了
She's in a better place now.
不不 梅的生化机器人替身
No, the -- the May LMD.
看来我现在不能去神盾局总部了
Apparently, I am unwelcome at S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters,
她只能自己行事了
so she's all on her own.
这可是空前的科技
This is unprecedented technology at play here.
我得看着她点
I need to keep an eye on her.
稍有失算 她的真面目就会暴露
The slightest miscalculation could reveal her true nature.
我相信你 博士
I have confidence in you, Doctor.
当然了
Of course you do.
但如果她引起怀疑 这就都完了
But if she draws suspicion, this is all for naught.
尤里·扎金
Yuri Zaikin.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Russian national.
前克格勃
Ex-KGB.
前九头蛇
Ex-Hydra.
神盾局以为你在冷藏库一战中死了
S.H.I.E.L.D. thought you died in the battle over the Fridge.
可惜你还没死
Well, it's too bad you didn't.
你杀了一名神盾局特工
You killed a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent,
还拿爆♥炸♥子弹企图行刺局长
tried to kill the Director with exploding bullets.
这种子弹沃尔玛暂时还没有售呢
They don't sell those at Walmart...yet.
谁给你的
Who's your supplier?
你可真能说啊
You just don't shut up, do you?
你有什么想法吗
You've got an angle here?
他们不开口
When they don't talk,
一般都是要保护什么人
usually means they have someone to protect.
那么他只是狗腿子
So he's just a lackey.
大概就因为这个才没有撤离计划
Probably why there wasn't an extraction plan.
派个他们不怕牺牲掉的哑巴
Send in the dumb guy they can afford to lose.
难怪他失手了
No wonder he failed.
我们没失手
We didn't fail.
第一阶段本就只有13%的成功几率
Phase One only ever had a 13% chance of success.
没道理
Doesn't make any sense.
我们到处安排了特工
We had agents all over the place,
还有俩异人
not to mention two Inhumans.
谁会派狙击手去偷袭
Who would send a sniper in there
还以为能全身而退
and think they could get away with it?
我赌是监察者
Smart money's on the Watchdogs.
但纳迪尔参议员可能改让他们针对我了
Though Senator Nadeer may have pointed them in my direction.
她是情报委员会的
She's on the Intelligence Committee,
她可以拿到我的活动安排
so she had access to my event schedule.
纳迪尔有动机 但凭她的头脑
Nadeer has motive, but she's too smart
不会让自己跟刺杀美国英雄的事扯上关系
to tie herself to the assassination of an American hero.
迈克说得也对 这计划太大意
And Mack's right -- their plan was sloppy.
不幸中的万幸
The silver lining --
局长丢讲台的那一下太有英雄范儿了
the Director looked like a total hero, throwing that podium.
电视台肯定都在报道呢
I bet every network is covering it.
对那个死去特工的家人可没有什么万幸
There is no silver lining for that dead agent's family.
麦肯锡特工说得对
Agent Mackenzie has a point.
麦卡弗蒂 能接通总部吗
McCafferty, can we get HQ on the line?
这就联络 长官
Working on it, sir.
有干扰
There's some interference.
我的手♥机♥也是
I'm having the same problem.
如果能有点信♥号♥♥
If I could just get a couple of bars,
就能知道我们有没有上热搜
see if we're trending --
糟糕
No.
我们失去了左引擎
We've lost the port engine!
大家坐稳
Everybody hold on!
大家都还好吧
Everyone okay?
还活着
Still breathing.
我没事
I'm fine.
麦卡弗蒂 你没事吧
McCafferty, you all right?
麦卡弗蒂
McCafferty?!
他死了
He's dead.
行刺 坠机
The assassination attempt, this crash --
-这不是巧合 -对
- it's not a coincidence. - No.
行刺的人料到我们会采用的规程
Whoever came after us anticipated the protocols,
知道我们会飞往安全屋
knew we'd fly to safety.
狙击手只是第一步行动
The sniper was just their first move.
破坏昆式战斗机是B计划
Sabotaging the Quinjet was plan B.
通讯连不上
There's no comms.
坠机肯定切断了电源
Crash must've cut the power.
我还可以尝试修一下
Can still try to fix it.
总部还是可以追踪应答机信♥号♥♥
HQ can still track the transponder signal.
搜索救援队应该已经在赶来了
Search and rescue should already be on the way.
可能没那么简单
May not be that easy.
无信♥号♥♥
该死
Damn it.
不会又是电磁脉冲吧
Can't be another EMP.
我们的设备好使
Our tech is working.
就是联不上信♥号♥♥
Just can't get a connection.
如果这是他们的B计划
If this was their plan B,
那么C计划应该不远了
we can only assume plan C isn't far behind.
嗯
Yep.
我可不想留下看看那会是什么
I don't feel like sticking around to find out what that is.
我们等在这儿是活靶子
We're sitting ducks here.
我们得去高地
We need to get to high ground,
找信♥号♥♥连接卫星电♥话♥
try to get a signal for this sat phone.
首先 得找到伯罗斯
First, we find Burrows.
伯罗斯
Burrows?
长官 他还能生还的几率...
Sir, the chance of him surviving is practically --
神盾局不会丢下同志不管
S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't leave a man behind.
你真觉得这是最佳策略
You really think this is our best move?
你知道那句老话 如果一架飞机在林间坠落
You know the saying -- if a jet crashes in the woods
又叫天天不应
and there's no one there to hear it,
就跟紧有惊人神力的人
stay close to the guy with super-strength.
天呐
Oh boy.
模拟情景不是该让她保持镇静的吗
I thought this scenario was supposed to keep her calm.
尚不清楚她的新皮质活动为何如此激烈
It's unclear why her neocortical activity is so erratic.
环境是很安详的
The environment is quite peaceful.
我们在收集非常有用的数据
We're gathering very useful data.
只要我们没给这可怜女人造成过度伤害就好
Well, as long as we're not causing the poor woman any undue harm.
近来的伤害够多了
There's been enough of that around.
我们最不需要的就是再发生一起事故
Last thing we need is another incident.
你是指我为保护你的秘密采取的措施
You're referencing the actions I took to protect your secret?
我多谢你的保护
Well, the protection I appreciate.
但是杀人就有点过分了
The homicide was a bridge too far.
我的参数设定将你的安全置于第一
My parameters place your security above all others.
不采取措施就会暴露你
You would have been exposed.
他们发现尸体时才暴露了我
I was exposed when they found a corpse!
如果我再为保护你中止谁的生命
If I terminate anyone else for your protection,
我会更加谨慎地处理尸体
I will dispose of the body more discreetly.
不 别再"中止"谁了
No -- don't terminate anyone.
我得校准你的设置
I have to calibrate your settings down
到达不那么致命的程度
to something a little less lethal.
对不起
My apologies.
我只是遵从你的指示
I only follow your directives.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表