剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Oh, yeah? How you gonna do that?
敲碎脑壳吗
Cracking skulls?
目前为止效果不错
It's worked so far.
-是吗 -我一直很小心
- Really? - I've been careful.
我从来没被抓到过 连张罚单都没被开过
I've never been caught, not even a parking ticket.
然后你出现了 还带来了神盾局
Then you show up, and you bring S.H.I.E.L.D. with you.
小心
Careful?
是吗
Really?
你一直在杀人 被附身 脑袋着火
You've been murdering people while possessed and on fire.
你根本不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我知道你在清算旧账 希望那东西能消失
I know you're settling scores, hoping that thing will go away.
结果如何呢
How's that going for you?
听着 罗比
Look, Robbie,
我知道这对你是私事
I get that this is personal for you.
但如果你想得到答案 你要信任神盾局
But if you want answers, you need to trust S.H.I.E.L.D.
你自己都不信任他们
You don't even trust them.
不然你为什么在这里躲他们
Why else are you up here hiding from them?
我保持距离 是因为这样最好
I keep my distance because it's what's best...
对所有人都好
for everyone.
我现在开始看出原因了
I'm starting to see why.
当有人死时我们可以学到很多
We can learn a lot when someone dies,
你和拉德克里夫杀死梅特工时就是这样
as was the case when you and Radcliffe killed Agent May.
其实 那不算是杀死
Actually, that was less of a killing
更应该说是系统重启
and more of a-a full system reboot,
这法子太聪明了
which is brilliant.
她的脑部扫描让我们得以制♥造♥出解药
And her brain scan allowed us to create an antidote.
行动果敢 干得漂亮
Bold strokes. Well-played.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来我们也得果敢一点
I think we're gonna need bold strokes,
因为露西·鲍尔在找的那东西
'cause, apparently, that thing that Lucy Bauer's after,
据科尔森说是挺可怕的
Coulson is saying it's pretty serious.
一本黑暗什么的书
Something called the Darkh--
别说了
All right, stop.
别再说了
Not another word.
至少你终于和我说了
At least you finally said one to me.
我今天就要测谎了
I have my lie-detection today,
我不想再多知道一个秘密
and I do not want another secret.
除了黛西 罗比·雷耶斯
Along with Daisy, Robbie Reyes,
和你的小项目艾达
and your pet project Aida...
别这样 要我说多少次
Oh, come on. How many times have I got to say it?
就是因为测谎
The polygraph is the reason
-我才什么都没说 -先不说测谎的事
- I didn't say anything. - Forget the polygraph.
-这和测谎无关 -你要我怎么做
- This isn't about the polygraph. - What was I supposed to do?
我们本该分享一切
We're supposed to share everything.
我们睡在一张床上
We share a bed,
但这段时间以来 你躺在我身边
but this whole time, you were lying there,
却对我有隐瞒
keeping things from me.
别这样 我当然想告诉你
Oh, come on. I wanted to tell you, of course.
我知道
I... and... and I-I knew
-你会觉得她很了不起 -是它
- that you'd think she was fascinating. - It.
它的确很了不起
It's fascinating.
但它现在要害我被炒鱿鱼了
And now it is going to get me sacked.
你知不知道有超过212种微表情
Did you know there are over 212 micro-expressions
可以暴露一个谎言
that can betray a lie?
一只眼睛向左一瞟 我就完蛋了
One eye dart to the left, and I'm finished.
不像某些人 我不善于保守秘密
Unlike some people, I'm terrible at keeping secrets.
所以这就是为了测谎的事
So... it is about the polygraph.
好吧
All right, well, okay.
那我留下来帮你练习
Well, look, I'll just stay here, and I'll help you practice.
我们可以...往鞋子里藏硬币
We could do the -- the penny in the shoe thing
在舌头下藏图钉
and the thumbtack under the tongue.
你说反了
It's the other way around.
不用了 你走吧 科尔森需要你
And no, just go. Coulson needs you.
我来想办法
I'll work it out.
我今天不会被炒鱿鱼的
I am not getting fired today.
眼睛没往左瞟
Hey, no eye dart to the left.
我完全信了
I 100% bought that.
好吧 那回见吧
All right, I'll see you later, then.
我在骗谁呢
Who am I kidding?
他们会跳过解雇的步骤
They'll skip right over the firing part
直接把我关进监狱
and throw me behind bloody bars.
南岭监狱
我请求出外勤 而你却让我办手续
You know, I ask for field work, you give me paperwork.
慢慢来有什么不好
What's wrong with taking it easy?
得了 你度过了一次频死经历
Come on. You had a near-death experience.
我是死透了 而且我已经忘记了
It was a death experience. I'm over it.
我还没忘记我死的那次呢
Well, I'm really not over mine.
我以为你会想谈谈这件事
I thought you'd want to talk about it.
谈谈你的感受
You know, what it felt like.
感觉不像去塔希提岛旅行
Didn't feel like a trip to Tahiti.
所以是另一种感觉
Which means it was something else.
我死过
See, I died,
但我的所见以及所感都被抹去了
but anything I would've seen or felt was wiped away.
我什么都不记得了 但你记得
I don't remember anything, but you do.
-你想知道什么 菲尔 -你看到了什么
- What do you want to know, Phil? - What did you see?
-你不是吧 -是啊
- Seriously? - Yeah.
-不 -两位特工 请跟我来
- No. W-- - Agents, follow me.
所以我们要将伊莱亚斯·莫罗
So, we're transferring into S.H.I.E.L.D. Custody
转移给神盾局
one Elias Morrow.
应该没有问题
Everything should be in order.
梅特工为了省手续 提前打过电♥话♥了
Agent May called ahead just to cut down on paperwork.
她真的很讨厌办手续
She really hates paperwork.
是吧
Don't you?
是啊
Yeah.
这事交给我们
We'll get this taken care of.
最后一件事
One last thing.
科尔森
Coulson!
你们骗不了我的 你们这些恶魔
You can't fool me, you demons!
到处都是恶魔
Demons everywhere!
有人来了
Incoming!
-恶魔 -恶魔
- Demons! - Demons!
我要说件明摆着的事
I'm gonna state the obvious.
鲍尔博士已经来了
Dr. Bauer's here,
我们得赶在她之前找到伊莱·莫罗
and we need to get to Eli Morrow before she does.
我们的冰冻枪都被锁起来了
Our icers are in lockup.
迈克 能听到吗 监狱被入侵了
Mack, do you read me? The prison's compromised.
我猜猜 是露西·鲍尔吧
Let me guess -- Lucy Bauer?
露西 还有她的手下
Lucy and the whole "Peanuts" gang.
好吧
So...
她有帮手
she has friends.
我们得假设她的目标是伊莱·莫罗
We'll have to assume they're targeting Eli Morrow.
目标
Targeting?
是他让她丈夫陷入昏迷的 对吧
Well, he put her husband in a coma, right?
科尔森和梅被困在了典狱长办公室
Coulson and May are barricaded in the Warden's office,
在西侧这里
here, on the west side.
而伊莱·莫罗被关在东侧 E囚区
And Eli Morrow is located in the east wing, here, in cellblock E.
我们分成两队
We'll split into two teams.
黛西 你带一队去解救科尔森和梅
Daisy, you lead a team to extract Coulson and May.
我带一队去找伊莱
I'll lead a team to grab Eli.
我也要去
I'm going.
他是我家人
This is my family.
你没理由不让我去
You have no reason to keep me out of this.
因为你只杀罪有应得的人
Because you only kill people that deserve it.
-没错 -在那儿
- Exactly. - Well, down there,
所有人都罪该万死 所以你不要妄动
everyone deserves it, so you stay put.
不 我们需要点优势
No, we need an advantage down there.
就是他
It's him.
我们甚至没法碰他们
We can't even touch these things.
但他能杀了他们
He can kill them.
你说过你如果需要人烧鬼
You said if you needed some ghosts busted...
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表