剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
交替探针和耦合激光
Alternating probe and coupling lasers,
完全按你给的参数制♥造♥
built exactly to your specifications
593.5纳米
at 593.5 nanometers.
我在建造一个跨维度大门
I'm building an inter-dimensional gateway
还是用我建造的机器人
with an android I've created.
如果这成功 我可以死而无憾了
If this works, I could die happy.
我们信任了一个自称听到鬼魂的机器人
We've put our faith in a robot who says she hears ghosts.
如果失败了 你可能会死得很快
If it fails, you might die quickly.
他们就在这里
They're here.
我保证
I promise.
她怎么做到的
How is she doing that?
我不会假装自己知道
I'm not even gonna pretend to know.
梅 真希望你能看得到
May, I really wish you could see this.
科尔森 小心
Coulson, watch out!
来 加油 你得撑住
Come on! Fight! You got to fight!
我在使劲
I'm pulling!
我们要没时间了
We're running out of time!
她在做什么吗
Is she doing anything?
希望是的
I hope so.
我们要没时间了
We're running out of time.
你不能永远占据迈克的身体
You can't hold on to Mack's body forever.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
他内心没有复仇的念头
He doesn't have vengeance in him.
并不理想 但迈克 他有很多痛苦
It's not ideal, but Mack -- he has a lot of pain.
他失去了希望[也是女名霍普]He lost hope.
我可以靠这痛苦存活多年
I could survive off his pain for years.
我知道你要被拖去哪
I know where you're being dragged down to.
我从那儿逃出来过
I've escaped it before.
迈克
Mack...
你得跟我走
You need to come with me.
我绝不要回去
I'm never going back.
迈克 别这样
Mack, don't do this.
那并不是你自己
That's not you.
你得抵抗它
You got to fight it.
我们说好的
We made a deal.
我哪也不去
I ain't going nowhere.
准备好了吗 艾达
Ready, Aida?
不 他们有麻烦了
No, they're in trouble!
别去
No!
那会是个致命的错误
That would be a deadly mistake.
撑住 菲尔
Hold on, Phil!
加油
Come on!
加油
Come on!
加把劲
Fight it!
就是这样 加把劲
That's it! Fight!
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我们成功了 菲兹 我们成功了
We did it, Fitz! We did it! We did it, Fitz!
-我们成功了 -谢谢
- We did it. - Thank you.
我就知道你没有死
I knew you weren't gone.
我知道
I know.
你说的没错
You're right.
没有你我这回活不下来
I won't survive this without you,
但实际上 你也需要我
but the truth is, you need me, too.
我们说好的
We had a deal!
我们再做次交易如何
How about a new one?
让我去找伊莱复仇
Give me my vengeance on Eli.
清算旧账
Settle my score,
然后我来算你的账
and I'll settle yours --
你所有的账
all of yours!
迈克
Mack?
发生了什么
What happened?
罗比 那个东西 他拿走了
Robbie, that -- that thing -- He took it out of me.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
你说的那些话 你
Some of those things you said -- you --
你说你很痛苦
you said you were in pain.
不 只是今天不太好过
No, it's just a rough day.
我没事
I'm okay.
那就好
Good.
他带它去哪了
Where'd he take it?
地狱
Hell.
梅斯 他在哪
Mace -- where is he?
梅斯 你知道你干了什么 西蒙斯在哪
Mace! I know what you did. Where the hell's Simmons?
菲兹特工 很高兴你能回来
Agent Fitz, it's good to see you back.
西蒙斯马上就到
Simmons will be here in a moment.
是啊 我听过这句话
Yeah, well, I've heard that line before.
我要知道她会从哪里回来
I want to know where she's coming from
因为我听到你...
'cause I heard you on the --
-菲兹 他在哪 -珍玛
- Fitz -- where is he? - Jemma?
什么 菲兹
What? Fitz!
珍玛
Jemma.
那么 艾达的事
So, Aida...
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你不赞同
I know you don't approve.
不是我的决定
Not my call.
但你保证过不会打开《黑暗神书》
But you promised you wouldn't open the Darkhold.
你没有遵守
You broke that promise.
没错
Damn straight.
等这一切结束
You know, when this is over...
我们要喝一杯海格兑和威士忌
you and I have a bottle of Haig to open.
迈克还在楼上
Mack is still upstairs.
我觉得他需要时间一个人待着
I think he needs some time alone.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
不知道
Don't know.
他今天过得很糟
Bad day.
罗比呢
And Robbie?
他把骑士从迈克体内拉出来了
He pulled the Rider out of Mack, but
但他可能是死了
he's gone, I think.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他的付出应该有所意义
Yeah, well, what he did should count for something.
迈克有了他舅舅的线索 大概位置
Mack got a lead on his uncle -- possible location.
我们会跟进 确保他不再伤害任何人
We'll follow it up, make sure he doesn't hurt anyone else.
很好
Good.
霍普
霍普
我就知道我还会见到你
I thought I'd be seeing you.
而且你不是一个人
And I know you're not alone.
想帮我清算最后一笔账吗
Want to help settle my last score?
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
*我拯救了大局*
*I saved the day*
*我拯救了大局*
*I saved the day*
*别沮丧*
*Don't be dismayed*
*我们交的那些朋友*
*The friends we made*
*我终于做出了...艾达*
*I finally made...Aida*
*我们交的那些朋友*
*The friends we made*
*别沮丧*
*Don't be dismayed*
不对 这句已经有了
No, I've said that already.
什么词跟"艾达"押韵
Uh, what else rhymes with "Aida"?
*她不是手榴弹*
*She's not a grenade*
不行
No.
艾达 什么词跟"艾达"押韵
Aida, what else rhymes with "Aida"?
游♥行♥
Parade...
算了
Oh, never mind.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表