剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
好了
Well, that's that.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
爱国者会为我们今天做的事骄傲的
The Patriot would've been proud of what we did today.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
You, too.
晚上好
Good evening.
你们都知道
As you all know,
昨天 一栋九头蛇设施被毁
a Hydra facility was destroyed yesterday.
九头蛇说那是恐怖袭击
Hydra told you that it was an act of terrorism.
他们说是一个叫爱国者的异人谋杀了平民
They told you an Inhuman named the Patriot murdered civilians.
但他们的话是谎言
What they told you was a lie.
紧急放送
我们要让你们看到究竟发生了什么
We're gonna show you what really happened.
这段视频来自一名高级九头蛇特工的
This footage was taken from the body-cam
随身摄像机
of a high-level Hydra operative.
九头蛇利用这个教化中心
Hydra used this Enlightenment Center
来给所有敢质疑他们的人洗♥脑♥
to brainwash anyone who dared to question them.
杰弗里·梅斯救了他们
Jeffrey Mace saved these people,
但九头蛇为了维系谎言
but Hydra was willing to kill them
不惜杀害他们
just to maintain their lie.
等你们看到了这段视频 就知道真♥相♥无可辩驳
Once you see this footage, the truth is undeniable.
九头蛇认为我们不会察觉
Hydra doesn't think we're smart enough to know
我们被灌输了谎言
when we're being fed alternative facts --
好让我们保持恐惧 好维持他们的权力
to keep us afraid, to keep them in power.
记住 我们比他们的人数多
Remember, there are more of us than there are of them.
现在我们知道了真♥相♥ 我们要做出抉择
And now that we know the truth, we have a choice to make.
我们都有机会成为爱国者
We all have the opportunity to be patriots.
你愿表明立场吗
Will you take a stand?
你要让他们付出代价吗
Are you going to hold them accountable?
历史上 帝国起起落落...
Throughout history, we see empire rise and fall...
外面有人
There are people outside.
...九头蛇从一开始就是腐♥败♥的
... Hydra was corrupt from the start.
他们是纳粹成立的
They were founded by the Nazis.
不
No.
不是九头蛇的
They're not Hydra.
我觉得他们是来帮我们的
I think they're here to help us fight.
一个智者曾对我说 当人明白自己在参与
A wise man once told me that a person can do anything
一项伟大的事业 便能无往不利
once they realize they're a part of something bigger.
我用了好久才理解这句话
It's taken me a while to understand that.
多年来 我只是芸芸众生中的一员
For years, I was just a face in the crowd,
一个为九头蛇散播谎言的历史老师
a history teacher who spread Hydra's lies.
他们似乎太强势 任何一个人都无法抵抗
They seemed too imposing for any one person to fight.
但现在
But now...
我选择站出来
I'm choosing to stand up,
成为一项伟大事业的一部分
to become a part of something bigger.
我真心相信 我们联手
I really do believe that together,
能够实现一切
we can accomplish anything.
因为事实上
Because the truth is...
我不仅仅是个历史老师
...I'm not just a history teacher.
我是
My name...
菲尔·科尔森
is Phil Coulson...
我是神盾局特工
and I'm an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
不一样
Not the same.
我已上传了机器的最终参数
I've uploaded the final specifications for the machine.
等它建好
And once it's finished,
你的限制就会...取消了
your restrictions will be...lifted?
是的
Yes.
我的也是吗
And mine, as well?
我保证
You have my word.
太好了
Excellent.
我迫不及待想一刀割了科尔森特工的喉咙
I am eager to put a knife through Agent Coulson's throat.
至于神盾局
And speaking of S.H.I.E.L.D....
我们找到了
We have located
那两位威胁了框架的特工
the two agents threatening the Framework.
他们在一架神盾局飞机上
They are aboard a S.H.I.E.L.D. jet.
等我们锁定了位置
Once we get a lock on it,
我的人受命把它打下来
my men have orders to shoot it down.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表