剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
菲兹和黛西正竭尽所能
Fitz and Daisy are doing everything they can
保护他们 建造出口
to protect them and devise an exit.
塔伯特准将
General Talbot.
准将 你还活着我真是松了口气
General, I'm relieved that you're still alive.
我三个最好的手下可没这么幸运
Three of my finest aren't so fortunate,
我不知道是什么杀死了他们
and I have no idea what killed them.
我们也失去了一些好人
We lost good people, too.
简单说 谋杀他们的是
The short answer is they were murdered
用别的维度的物质制♥造♥出来的瞬移女妖
by a vanishing banshee made of matter from another dimension.
你指望我把这话写进报告吗
You expect me to put that in my report?
我有一只机械手 去过别的星球
I have a cybernetic hand. I've been to an another planet.
神盾局就是会发生这种事
This stuff happens in S.H.I.E.L.D.
不会有神盾局了
There's not going to be a S.H.I.E.L.D.,
因为梅斯局长的验尸报告泄露了
not since Director Mace's autopsy report was leaked.
十几家情报机构
I've got a dozen intelligence agencies
现在都知道了梅斯不是异人
who now know that Mace wasn't an Inhuman.
他们知道神盾局撒谎了
They know S.H.I.E.L.D. Lied about it,
他们在想你们还撒了什么谎
and they're wondering what else you might've lied about.
那是你的谎话 不是我们的
That was your lie, not ours.
该死 菲尔 抓重点
Damn it, Phil, you're missing the point.
明早有个国际情报质询会议
There's an international intelligence inquiry tomorrow morning,
我需要你到场为神盾局辩护
and I need you there to defend S.H.I.E.L.D.
不可能
That's impossible.
该死 科尔森 瞬移女妖也不可能
Damn it, Coulson, so is a vanishing banshee.
听着 菲尔 你别指望我
Listen, Phil, I'm not gonna get up on my hind legs
求你们
and beg for buttermilk,
但你或者你的手下
but you or one of your right hands
必须到场 去干掉那些鬼魂
needs to be there to take down these spooks
免得他们永远扳倒你们
before they take down S.H.I.E.L.D. once and for all.
那是命令
That's an order.
我也希望我们能去 准将
I wish we could, General,
但我和我的小队是艾达的主要目标
but my team and I are Aida's primary target.
我们到场 只会危及在场的所有人
Our presence would only endanger the lives of everyone there.
如果事情有变 会最先告诉你
If anything changes, you'll be the first to know.
好消息还是坏消息
Is that a good-news face or a bad-news face?
是奇怪的消息
It's a weird-news face.
罗比·雷耶斯刚刚从神盾局
Robbie Reyes just stole his charger
多佛市外的扣押车♥库♥偷走了他的战马
out of a S.H.I.E.L.D. impound garage outside of Dover.
最近都干啥了
What's new?
没干啥
Nothing much.
暴打了几个人 结果都是机器人
Beat up a couple dudes, turned out to be robots.
我以为再也见不到你了
I didn't think I'd see you again,
自从你跌进那个地狱裂口
not after you fell through that hell mouth.
我和你一样意外
I'm as surprised as you.
发生什么了
What happened?
《黑暗神书》
The Darkhold.
我的手臂还在疼 为什么愈合不了
My arm still hurts. Why won't it heal?
-让我看看 -别碰我
- Let me see. - Don't touch me!
如果你想让我感觉好些
If you want to make me feel better,
就解释一下为什么我的手臂还不愈合
then explain why my arm hasn't healed.
那个火骷髅恶魔
That flame-headed demon
诞生于创造了你的同一片黑暗
was born in the same darkness that created you.
你得小心点
You will need to be careful.
你是怎么找到艾达的
How'd you find Aida?
她被创造出来时
There was a-a tear
黑暗世界里出现了一道裂缝
in the dark world when she was created.
我就是这样逃出来的
It's how I escaped.
我体内的恶魔被黑暗物质所吸引
The thing in me is drawn to dark matter
就类似你们的定位系统追踪我的车
the way your GPS tracks my car.
所以你是说
So you're saying
艾达和《黑暗神书》是用同一种物质构成的
Aida's made of the same stuff as the Darkhold?
没错
Yeah.
所以骑士想把他们俩
And the Rider wants to send them both
送回原来的地方
back to where they came from.
希望你指的是地狱
I hope that means hell.
地狱只是相对的
Hell is relative.
维度 空间 星球
Dimensions, space, planets --
全都是联♥系♥在一起的
it's all connected.
很多都相当于地狱
Plenty of them qualify as hell.
地球只是一个
The Earth is just one territory
无限战争中的一片疆域而已
in a war that's been going on forever.
你能打败艾达吗
Can you beat Aida?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道我体内的恶魔
But what I do know is the demon in me
对她的厌恶是前所未有的
hates her in ways I've never felt.
我们都有这感觉
We all feel like that.
你干吗拿着那个
Why do you have that?
在隔离舱里找到的
It was in the module
跟罗比干掉的生化机器人替身放在一起
with the LMDs Robbie destroyed.
我们知道他是谁吗
Do we know who he is?
不知道 看来艾达没闲着
No, looks like Aida's been busy.
她可能复♥制♥了任何人
She could've duplicated anybody.
我会运行面部识别软件
I'll run facial recognition,
看看能否查到他的身份
see if we can ID this guy.
-我们看起来好极了 -我们看起来好极了
- We look fantastic. - We look fantastic.
别让我失望
Don't disappoint me.
你知道我不太会处理失望的情绪
You know I don't handle disappointment very well.
所以我们才要重建另一个世界
That is why we are going to recreate the other world.
为了取悦你
To please you.
好了 各位 收拾一下
All right, people, let's wrap it up.
拿上你们的包 大家上大巴
Grab your bags, and let's get to the bus.
你必须记住 在这个世界里
You have to remember, in this world,
他完全不知道你是谁
he has no idea who you are.
让我先和他谈谈
Let me talk to him first.
我不知道你是否看到了我
I don't know if you saw me,
但是科尔森
but I was at the steel mill
黛西和其他人跳下去时 我也在钢厂
when Coulson, Daisy, and the others jumped.
我看到了他们穿越的情形
I saw what happened when they went through --
看到了这世界的真♥相♥
the truth about this reality.
我相信你也看到了
I believe you saw it, too.
听我说 那事和我无关
Listen to me, I don't have anything --
我准备好了
I'm ready.
好样的 亲爱的
Good job, sweetheart.
真希望大家都像你收拾得这么快
I wish everyone was as good at packing as you are.
迈克 我找不到我的行李箱了
Hey, Mack, I can't find my suitcase.
刚刚还在这里的
It was just here a minute ago.
别担心
Don't worry.
我爸会带大家去安全的地方的
My dad's gonna get everyone to a safe place.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
埃琳娜 但是我的朋友都叫我悠悠球
Elena, but my friends call me Yo-Yo.
这名字真好玩
That's a funny name.
军械库里的东西都没了
Everything in the armory is gone,
就好像凭空消失了
like it just disappeared.
我知道 我这边也是一样的情景
Yeah, I know. I'm seeing it, too.
这里一半的人都丢了衣服 行李
Half the people in here are missing clothing, luggage.
其他基地有什么消息吗
Is there any word from the other bases?
好几个小时没消息了
Not in a couple hours.
好吧
Okay.
我们得走了
We need to leave now.
好吧 大家都听好
All right, everyone, listen up.
带上能带的东西 跟我来
Grab what you can, and follow me.
我们走
Let's go.
来吧 宝贝 我们走
Come on. Sweetheart. Let's go. Let's go.
我提醒过你了
I tried to warn you.
下次我直接跟他谈
Next time, I talk to him.
他会记起我的
He'll remember me.
我们查到了人头的身份
We've ID'd the head.
他是名资深俄♥罗♥斯♥分♥析♥师
He's one of the senior Russian analysts
今天受邀来参加神盾局的质询
invited to the S.H.I.E.L.D. inquiry today,
看看他带了谁当携伴
and look who he's bringing as his plus-one.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表