剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
他想保持反应堆熔毁
He's keeping the reactor in meltdown.
我不要回去
I won't go back.
我宁可先杀了你们
I'll kill you all first.
我不明白你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
那里就像地狱
It was hell in there.
菲兹
Fitz!
你是什么
What are you?
是啊 你是什么
Yeah. What are you?
菲兹 救我出去
Fitz, get me out of here!
反应堆核危险
我来了
Yeah, I got it.
卡住了
It's stuck!
真希望我们现在能换个位置
I really wish our roles were reversed right now.
菲兹
Fitz.
我们得关掉反应堆
We need to turn the reactor off.
好了
It's done.
不 不
No. No.
不要
Don't.
好了
There.
太紧了吗
Is that too tight?
那么
So...
那个火头异人
that fire-headed Inhuman...
他不是异人
He's... not an Inhuman.
我不确定他究竟是什么
I'm not sure what he is.
我知道
I am.
他是个杀手
He's a killer.
东洛杉矶的那起卡车劫案
That truck heist in East L.A. --
三个人被残忍♥杀害
three people were brutally murdered.
如果他们活该呢
What if they deserved it?
你现在就这样了吗
Is that how it is now?
跟一个决定他人生死的义警一起行动
You're running with a vigilante who decides who lives or dies?
我没跟任何人一起行动
I'm not running with anyone.
但他不可能是完全的坏人
But he can't be all bad.
他今晚来 救了菲兹的命
He came here tonight and he saved Fitz's life.
但他杀掉的那个是什么东西呢
Yeah, but from what? What -- What was that thing?
我不知道
I have no idea.
黛西 跟我们回家吧
Daisy, come home with us.
让我们好好给你处理胳膊
So we can properly take care of that arm.
我们有药可以让骨头愈合得更快
We have a drug that can help those bones heal faster.
我们的药用得总是很快
Now, our supply keeps running low,
但我们就要...
but we're about to...
你已经拿到了 是吗
But you already have it, don't you?
是悠悠球
It's Yo-Yo.
她在偷药
She's stealing it, and...
你俩一直有联♥系♥
you two have been in touch this whole time.
我们一直在找你
We've been out there looking for you,
想保护你
trying to protect you
让大家重新回到一起
and put the pieces back together, and you --
为什么 你为什么要这样
Why? Why are you doing this?
因为她已经抛弃了我们 迈克
Because she's turned her back on us, Mack!
因为发生了可怕的事
Because something terrible happened,
而她不要我们帮她撑过去
and she didn't want our help getting through it.
别激动 糊涂虫
Slow down, Turbo.
我们都有过可怕的经历
Well, we've all been through terrible things --
我们都有
all of us --
但我们也没就这么转身离去
and we've never turned our back!
我...
I-I'm...
在做我必须做的
doing what I need to do.
但这还是会影响我们
And it still affects us.
不管你想不想
Like it or not.
谢谢你打的夹板
Thank you for the splint.
可以拍张照吗
Hey, can we get a picture?
当然
Sure.
可以帮个忙吗
Do you mind?
当然
Not at all.
好了
Okay.
都站近点
Nice and close, nice and tight.
来吧
There we go.
我最喜欢拍照了
You know I love a photo op, right?
好了
All right.
真棒
Nice.
虽然你们肯定很想把这个发在脸书
Now, as tempting as it may be to post these pictures on Facebook,
阅后即焚 和改选宣传网站上
Snapchat, your re-election campaign website...
但你们今天所见的一切都是机密
...everything you saw today is confidential.
你们都签了保密协议
You all signed an NDA,
跟《气候变化协议》不同
and unlike the Climate Change Accord,
这个是有效力的
this one's enforcable.
如果一切顺利 希望顺利
So if all goes well -- we hope it does --
等下次再参观 就能更公开了
next time we do this, it'll be much more public.
回程顺利 朋友们
Safe ride home, my friends.
-谢谢 局长 -谢谢你们来
- Thanks, Director. - Thanks for coming.
再见
Bye-bye.
-有时间吗 -当然
- You got a moment? - Sure.
是梅的事
It's about May.
我有个计划 或许能...
I have a plan that I think will help --
别担心 菲尔 我已经安排好了
Oh, don't worry, Phil. I've got it handled.
是这样 我的经验能帮上忙
The thing is, my experience can help here.
我处理过类似的情况
I dealt with a similar situation when I --
你做局长的时候 我知道
Were the Director. I know.
菲尔 我误解什么了吗
Phil, am I getting something wrong?
这是你的主意
This was your idea.
你让位时 是你告诉总统
When you stepped down, you told the President
你不愿再做机构的头面
you didn't want to be the face of the Agency.
因为我有充分理由
For a whole host of reasons.
你说我们需要新面孔
And you said we needed a new face.
现在史蒂夫·罗杰斯不知所踪
And now that Steve Rogers went AWOL,
你想要个英雄
you wanted a hero.
我说新局长应该是个公众能信任的
I said the new Director should be a powered person
异能人士
the public could trust.
他们找来了你
And they came up with you.
现在你只能听我的了
And now you're stuck with me.
我指望你做我的首要参谋
I count on you to be one of my top advisors.
真的没有人比你更合适了
There's no one better than you, truly.
好吧 那...
Okay. So --
但在梅和黛西的事上
But when it comes to May and Daisy,
你不能保持客观
you can't be objective.
所以 她俩是例外
And to that, I take exception.
你就专心做我们最好的特工
So, you focus on being the best agent we got,
我会专心尽力做好局长
and I'll focus on being the best Director I can.
但是 你打算实施什么治疗方案
But what -- what treatment are you implementing?
要多久...
How long will --
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是机密
That's classified.
离我远点
Get away from me.
离我远点
Get away from me.
离我远点
Get away from me!
离我远点
Get away from me!
别过来
Get away!
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
搞什么
Come on!
你朋友跟你在一起吗
Your friends with you?
没有
No.
我离开他们了
I left them.
很好
Good.
你想知道这一切的关联
You want to know what's connecting these things.
对
Yeah.
可能是我
I think it might be me.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表