剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
不是因为这个
It's not about that.
我只是想知道他到底是站在哪边的
I just want to know whose side he's on.
他站在他始终站的那边 他自己的
The only side he's ever been on -- his own.
你说得对
You're right.
梅斯是玩政♥治♥的
Mace is a political animal.
这其中肯定有他什么好处
There's got to be something in it for him.
那你可有得琢磨了
Good luck figuring that out.
我呢 要去给机器人当司机
Meanwhile, I'll be playing chauffeur to a robot.
抱歉
Sorry.
没想到你会被派去拉德克里夫那儿跑腿
Didn't think you'd get stuck on a milk run to Radcliffe's.
你不能一起来执行任务真遗憾
We're gonna miss you in the field.
我随后就到
I'll catch up.
乐子不能让你们独享了
Can't let you have all the fun.
等这一切结束 就不再等了
When this is over, it's time --
我们要开那瓶酒
we are cracking that bottle.
你不用强迫我的
You don't have to twist my arm.
我可不敢 你大概会揍扁我
I wouldn't dare. You might whip my ass.
刚完成对楼体的扫描
Just finished a scan of the building.
我正在上传结构特征
I'm uploading signatures now.
收到
Copy that.
我不要戴面具 哥们
Yo, I'm not wearing a mask, man.
这不是面具 这是巴拉克拉瓦面罩
It's not a mask -- it's a balaclava.
听这名字我还以为是甜点
Thought that was a dessert.
什么 不 算了
What? No, ma-- Never mind.
局长只是想让你低调一点
Director just wants you to keep a low profile.
外面有很多媒体
There's a lot of media out here.
我不听命于他
I don't answer to him.
是啊 没错
No, you don't.
你听命的那家伙比他无情多了
Guy you answer to is a lot more unforgiving.
是啊 你现在也有所了解了 不是吗
Yeah, well, you know a little something about that now, don't you?
希望等这一切结束
Well, hopefully, when all this is over,
他不能再对任何人发号♥施令
he won't be anybody's boss anymore.
非常同意 哥们
Amen to that, brother.
一切都好吗
All good?
是的
Yeah.
罗比去找黛西了
Robbie's on his way to Daisy,
而悠悠球已经跟她在一起了
and, uh, Yo-Yo's already with her.
西蒙斯特工 人员都到齐各就各位了
Agent Simmons, the gang's all here and in position.
收到 科尔森特工
Copy that, Agent Coulson.
菲兹 我们有卫星热感成像吗
Fitz, do we have thermals off the satellite?
莫罗的手下几分钟前撤进了楼里
Morrow's men retreated inside a few minutes ago.
全部撤进去了吗
All of them?
是啊 很奇怪
Yeah. Strange.
和风呼叫突击队
Zephyr to Assault Team --
请注意 所有莫罗的手下都撤进了楼里
be aware that all Morrow's men have pulled back.
做好准备应对任何状况
You need to be ready for anything.
凭空出现的碳碎片
Shards of carbon out of thin air --
这不可能 你不能无中生有
it's not possible. You can't create something out of nothing.
热力学第一定律
First law of thermodynamics.
没错
Exactly.
即使是在量子真空波动的领域
Even in the realm of quantum vacuum fluctuations,
也是有定律的
there are still laws.
那他是怎么做到的
So how's he doing it?
也许是魔法
Maybe it's magic.
我不喜欢魔法 也不喜欢小丑
I do not like magic. Or clowns.
更不喜欢在暗地里
Or clowns with knives...
拿着刀的小丑
in the dark.
读取到另一波地震 1-4级
Reading another earthquake -- 1-4.
我声明 不是我♥干♥的
For the record, it wasn't me.
不管怎样 黛西
Yeah, well, all the same, Daisy,
任务完成后 让我看看你的新护臂
I'd like to look at the new gauntlets after the mission --
检查一下校准是否精确
check that they're calibrated correctly.
精确的 相信我
They are -- trust me.
对我骨头的影响只有之前的十分之一了
The effect on my bones is a tenth of what it was.
火人来了
Here comes Burning Man.
你那边有发现人吗
Any life on your side?
没有
No.
你确定伊莱在里面吗
You sure Eli's in there?
进去看看就知道了
Let's find out.
突击队 可以行动
Assault Team, you have a go.
收到
Copy.
立刻攻入
Breaching now.
看来安全
Looks all clear to me...
所以肯定有问题
which means it isn't.
我听到有声音 水流声
I hear something -- water running.
你能侦查一下吗
Can you do a little recon up ahead?
视情况而定
Well, that depends.
如果侦查是指四处看看的话 当然可以
If "recon" means "look around," sure.
悠悠球
Yo-Yo!
你喜欢玩火 伊莱
You like playin' with fire, Eli?
那就来吧
Let's play.
局长 长官 能否容我解释一下
Director -- Sir, I-if I may explain,
我没打算欺骗任何人
I wasn't trying to fool anyone.
但你就是骗了人 艾达骗过了所有人
But you did. Aida fooled everyone.
她真了不起 博士 非常逼真
She's quite amazing, Doctor -- totally lifelike.
生化机器人替身项目的目的在于拯救生命
Well, the LMD program was designed to save lives --
拯救那些执行外勤任务的特工的生命
the lives of -- of -- of agents in the field,
局长的生命
of the Director.
我明白其诱人之处
Oh, I understand the allure.
艾达这样的机器人可以做战士
An android like Aida could be used as a soldier,
间谍 或替身
a spy, a decoy.
你想让她做大厨也行
Or a chef, if you like.
长官 我知道这看起来很不好
Sir...I realize how this must look.
有黑历史的天才科学家
Genius scientist with a questionable past
没有申请该申请的批准
forgetting to ask for the proper clearances,
诸如此类
et cetera, et cetera.
但我向您保证 我的数据都属于您
But I assure you -- all of my data is yours.
我没有秘密[打开的书]
I'm an open book.
书
Book.
是啊
Right.
上次救了团队的
That Arch-gateway thing
像拱门一样的东西...
that saved the team on their last mission --
是艾达设计建造的吗
Aida designed and built it, yes?
这证明了她的价值
Which proves how valuable she can be.
是这个教她怎么建的吗
Is this what showed her how to build it?
那本书 确实帮了她
The book...helped, yes.
我想知道具体情况
I want to know more about it.
据我所知
Well, all I know is
那是一项威力无穷技术
it's a very powerful piece of technology.
就像...一个会读心的平板电脑
It's like a -- like a tablet that can read your mind --
说实话有点吓人
very intimidating, frankly,
所以我们让艾达去读它
which is why we had Aida read it.
幸好我们那么做了
It's a good job we did.
否则科尔森和菲兹特工
Otherwise, Agents Coulson and Fitz
就会迷失在时空的维度真空里
would have been lost in the dimensional vacuum of space-time.
所以那本书让你害怕
So the book intimidates you,
艾达却不让你害怕吗
but Aida doesn't intimidate you?
对 完全不怕 怎么了
No, not at all. Why?
你打算让她做什么
What are your plans for her?
-看情况 -看什么情况
- Well, that depends. - On?
看她下次任务的表现
Her next mission.
我们得送你上和风
We need to get you up to the Zephyr
让西蒙斯给你检查下
so Simmons can check you out.
我没事 我们有任务在身
I'm fine. We have a job to do.
谢了
Thanks.
我只是想帮忙 你干吗这么冷淡
I'm just trying to help you out. Why you being so cold?
我没有冷淡
I'm not being cold.
我刚被一个大火球砸到
I just got hit by a giant fireball,
烧坏了我最喜欢的外套
I lost my favorite jacket,
你又像对小女孩一样对我大惊小怪
and you're treating me like a niia.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表