剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
We are still creating matter from nothing,
但书揭示了令人兴奋的奥秘
but the book revealed something exciting.
我们不需要机器来进行创造了
We no longer need a machine to generate it.
乔想自己创造物质
Joe's trying to generate matter himself?
想想我们能做的各种好事
Think of all the good that we can do.
我们不仅要创造元素
We're not just creating elements,
还有化合物
but compounds,
材料 生命
material, life.
他想当上帝
He wants to be a god.
你以为书是哪来的
Where do you think the book came from?
你跟他一样疯狂
You're just as insane as he is.
那本书不是上帝写的
God didn't write that book.
是魔鬼
The devil did.
你不过是嫉妒
You are just jealous.
你想把书据为己有
Because you want the book for yourself.
是啊
You're damn right.
我想要它 好毁了它
I want it so I can destroy it,
否则它会毁了我们每个人
before it destroys all of us.
他们肯定已经到了
They're definitely here.
电站大概一小时前开始输出电能了
The plant started producing energy about an hour ago.
电力高 且不稳定
The stats are high and very unstable.
涡轮机可能爆♥炸♥ 炸毁整栋建筑
Turbines can blow and destroy the whole building,
而大坝可能崩塌 淹没沿途的一切
or the dam could break and wipe out everything in its path.
所以 别有压力
So, no pressure.
我们还等什么
What are we waiting for?
他袭击了梅斯 怎么还在这儿
Remind me why he's here after what he did to Mace.
雷耶斯先生想确保他舅舅的安全
Mr. Reyes wants the safe return of his Uncle
就像我们想关闭电站
as much as we want the power plant shut down.
我会阻止那女人
And I'm gonna stop that lady
就像我阻止了其他的鬼魂
the way I stopped the other ghosts.
那谁来阻止你
And who's gonna stop you?
各位
Hey, guys?
我有非常令人失望的消息
I've got some big, fat, disappointing news.
我无法在这里黑进去关闭电站操作系统
I can't hack in and shut down the plant's operating system from here.
你疏于练习了
Well, you're out of practice.
老揍人 没怎么做黑客
Too much punching, not enough hacking.
真逗 不 我黑不进去
Very funny. No, I can't hack in
是因为他们的系统没有联网
because their system isn't on a network.
是互联网发明之前的产物
It predates the Internet.
科尔森 以前的人都怎么干活儿的啊
Coulson, how did anything ever get done back in the old-timey days?
我经常这么问自己
I ask myself that all the time.
好吧
Okay,
黛西说了 我们得进去关闭电站
you heard Daisy -- we're gonna have to do this from the inside.
菲兹和迈克 你们是工程师
Fitz and Mack are the engineers.
专心想办法关闭电站
Focus on shutting the power plant down.
我们去救伊莱·莫罗
We'll rescue Eli Morrow.
好
Got it.
那好
Okay, then.
往西再下一层到控制室
West and down another level to the control room,
虽然你们不会在意
and not that you care,
但电涌更频繁也更强烈了
but the power surges are growing more frequent and more intense.
今天你净说好消息啊
You're just full of good news today, aren't you?
如果能让你好受点 我更想跟你们一起去
If it makes you feel any better, I'd rather be there with you
而不是待在伤患休养区
than up here on injured reserve.
梅 你的通讯还好使吗
May, are your comms working?
不好使
Negative.
只有静电音
Just static.
黛西
Daisy,
收到吗
do you copy?
在吗
Are you there?
不 但我在
No. But I am.
去找我舅舅
Find my Uncle.
我能行
I've got this.
我该怕你吗
Am I supposed to be afraid of you?
我舅舅是伊莱·莫罗
My Uncle is Eli Morrow.
当然了
Of course.
我见过你的照片
I've seen your picture.
你是他外甥加百列
You're his nephew Gabriel,
就像那个天使
like the angel.
不
No.
我是另一个
I'm the other one.
不是冲着你们的
It wasn't supposed to be you boys.
乔雇黑帮是为了干掉伊莱
Joe hired that gang to take out Eli.
你觉得这会让我好受点吗
You think that makes me feel better?
我不在乎你的感受
I don't care how it makes you feel.
我只想要你理解我为什么要杀了他
I just wanted you to understand why I'm going to kill him.
他们重现了整个实验
They've re-created the entire experiment.
黑暗神书
把这个拿出去
I need you to get this out of here.
好 但是
Okay, but
我们不该先拆掉这些吗
shouldn't we dismantle all of this first?
如果这书有大家想的一半厉害
If this book is half as powerful as everyone thinks it is,
那把它拿走 藏在安全的地方
then getting it out of here and hiding it somewhere safe
是我们的首要任务
is our top priority.
我只信任你
You're the only one I trust.
这不妙 非常不妙
Oh, this is bad, very bad.
怎么就是关不掉
Why won't this power down?
我们又不傻 我搭建过这样的控制板
It's not like we're idiots. I've built boards like this before.
我知道它的原理
I understand what's supposed to happen.
他们可能利用他们的书
Yeah, well, maybe they did something to it
动了手脚
with that book that they have.
什么 施咒了吗
What? Like put a spell on it?
不 当然不是
No, no, of course not.
但书或许教他们用另一种办法供能
But the book could've showed them a different way to power it.
想想看
I mean, think about it --
他们的电池完全是用量子技术
their power cells are full of quantum tech
我们可能永远无法理解
that we might never understand.
那个什么...
What -- What about one of those, uh --
永动电磁脉冲机呢 迈阿密的那个
those perpetual EMPs from Miami?
或许我们可以进行干扰 而不会引发大爆♥炸♥
Maybe it would disrupt all of this without blowing us to Kingdom Come.
嗯 动手吧
Yeah, let's do it.
和风上就有一台
All right, there's one on the Zephyr.
我让黛西拿隔离舱给送下来
I'll have Daisy send it down in the containment module.
黛西
Daisy?
收到吗
You copy?
科尔森
Coulson?
守住这里
All right, hold down the fort.
我就回来
I'll be right back.
菲兹 我找到发生舱了
Fitz, I found the chamber.
有人收到吗
Does anyone copy?
你...
You.
莫罗先生
Mr. Morrow,
我们得带你离开
we have to get you out of here.
书呢
Where's the book?
她拿走了吗
Did she take the book?
神盾局拿走了 它很安全
S.H.I.E.L.D. has it. It's safe.
你也安全了
You're safe.
别碰这些设备
Stay away from this equipment.
很危险的
It's very dangerous.
你理解它的原理
You understand how this works?
能帮我拆除它们吗
Can you help me dismantle it?
当然
Yes, of course.
但我为什么要那么做
But why would I...
我花了这么久才成功
...when it's taken me this long to achieve?
放下武器
Stand down! Stand down!
有情况
We got a situation!
我需要你们帮我把一台电磁脉冲机搬下来
I need your help bringing an EMP back inside!
快走 行动
Let's go, move out.
我原来有个我爱的丈夫
I had a husband I loved,
挑战我 令我兴奋的工作
work that challenged and thrilled me,
就当一切我梦想的东西都近在咫尺时
and just as everything that I dreamed of was within my grasp,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表