剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
That's my point.
他们可能被困在那些箱子里了...
They could be stuck in one of those boxes or...
谁知道是什么地方
...who knows what?
-或许他们已经死了 -梅
- Or maybe they're gone. - May.
再说 我们被拉进的地方比露西要远
Plus, we've been pulled further than Lucy ever was.
-我们无法接触他们 -我知道这很疯狂
- We can't affect them, - I know it's crazy...
甚至我们周边的环境
or even our own environment.
不管我们在哪 他们以为我们死了
And wherever we are, they think we're dead.
菲兹钻进一块石头把西蒙斯从外太空带了回来
...Fitz pulled Simmons through space through a rock,
-我们大概也活不久了 -罗比的脑袋能着火
- Well, we may well be soon. - and Robbie's head lights on fire.
-西蒙斯 -谢谢 可算
- Simmons. - Thank you, finally.
他们要告诉她我死了
They're gonna tell her I'm dead.
我得给她打电♥话♥
I've got to phone her,
让她知道我在另一个维度里
let her know that I'm in another dimension.
那是没用的
That's not gonna work.
她会怎么想啊
Oh, what's she gonna think?
菲兹 我们会想办法回家的
Fitz, we're gonna find our way home.
只去想那个 我们会想到办法的
Focus on that. We're gonna figure this out.
好吧 我们得快点行动了
Yeah, okay, well, we better do it fast,
因为不管我们蹚的是什么水 我们在下沉
'cause whatever water we're treading, we're sinking.
-当初肯定是他雇了华人帮 -华人帮
- I bet he hired the Chinatown Crew... - The Chinatown Crew.
去偷那些箱子
to steal the box in the first place.
我觉得他们说对了
I think they're right about that.
我可以帮忙找到他们
I can help find them.
得先让他们知道我们还活着
They'll need to know we're alive first.
你还有什么地狱恶魔的把戏吗
You got any hell-demon tricks up your sleeve?
没有
No.
它现在在抵抗我
He's fighting me right now.
那我们一起行动
Then we'll stick together,
想办法让他们听到我们
and we'll find a way to make them hear us --
所有人
all of us.
我这就给她打电♥话♥
I'll call her now.
梅斯
Mace.
你跟她说的时候...
When you talk to her...
我知道菲兹特工跟她的关系
I know what Agent Fitz means to her.
菲兹
Fitz.
接通西蒙斯了吗
Were you able to get Simmons on the line?
他们没收了她的手♥机♥
They confiscated her phone.
但我接通了纳迪尔参议员 长官
But I do have Senator Nadeer on the line, sir.
菲兹 你是个博士[医生]吧
Yo, Fitz, you're a doctor, right?
不是那种 等等
Uh, not exactly. Hold on.
他们不许我们跟她通话吗
They wouldn't let us talk to her?
他们在跟那个讨厌异人族的参议员打交道
They're dealing with the Senator that hates Inhumans.
他们怎么把西蒙斯卷进去的
How the hell did Simmons get mixed up with all this?
参议员 谢谢你接我的电♥话♥
Senator, thank you for taking my call.
是啊 我们这边出现了危机
Yes, we have a crisis brewing,
我知道我们说好的 但是
and I know we had an arrangement, but,
我需要西蒙斯马上回来
I need Simmons to return immediately.
艾伦 你好心地替我们保了密
Ellen, you have generously kept this situation quiet,
我为此感谢你
and I thank you,
但那事已经过去了
but we're past that now.
我需要西蒙斯回来
I need Simmons back.
事关人命
Lives are on the line.
等等 什么意思
Wait. What do you mean?
她在哪
Where is she?
保什么密 你做了什么
What situation? What have you done?
她挂了 你有给西蒙斯安追踪器吧
She hung up. Tell me you put a tracker on Simmons or something.
我们并不知道有这必要
We didn't know we'd need one.
该死
Damn it.
-冷 -嗯
- Cold. - Yeah.
-继续追问纳迪尔的人 -的确冷酷无情
- Keep working Nadeer's people. - Yeah, it's cold and heartless.
我需要备用计划 给我接拉德克里夫博士
I need a Plan "B." Get me Dr. Radcliffe.
等我出去 我一定要揍扁他
I swear, if I get out of here, I'm gonna knock him stupid.
不是 我好冷
No. I'm cold.
什么
What?
我冷死了
I'm freezing.
怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我需要日光
I need sunlight...
-拉德克里夫博士 您好 -热源 什么都好
- Dr. Radcliffe, how are you? - ...warmth, anything.
-我们出了点紧急情况 -我要不行了
- We have a bit of an emergency today. - I'm dying here.
好吧 我们去给你取暖
Okay, okay. Okay, let's get you warm.
梅 你得听到我
May, I need you to hear me.
我没死
I'm not gone!
梅 帮我
May, help!
你不可以死
You're not allowed to be gone --
现在还不行
not yet.
我哪都没去
No, I haven't gone anywhere.
你没死
You're not dead.
格拉斯哥的任务之后
After the Glasgow Assignment,
我们说好如果再接到更差的任务
we promised that we would open that bottle of Haig
就一起喝那瓶海格兑和威士忌
if we ever had a worse job.
到现在有十次该喝的场合了
We've had 10 by now.
弗瑞大概宁可我们牺牲
I think Fury would rather have had us die
也不会交出那瓶酒
than give up that bottle.
我们还在等什么
What the hell are we waiting for?
我在这儿呢
I'm here.
梅 我就在这儿
May, I'm right here.
你可以的
You can do this.
听到我吧 求你
Hear me, please.
没错
Yes.
是我 梅
It's me, May.
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
《黑暗神书》 不行
The Darkhold. No.
不不 不能这么解决 梅
No, no, no. That's not how we solve this. May.
不行
No.
我知道你不好受 但是
I know you're not okay, but...
你还好吗
you okay?
如果黛西是对的呢
What if Daisy was right
他们没有死
and they're not dead?
迈克 别让她打开那本书
Mack, do not let her open that book.
你为什么突然这么说
Where's this coming from?
我有种感觉 解释不清楚
I have a feeling -- can't explain.
黑暗神书
我知道你难受 但科尔森说得很清楚
I know you're hurting, but Coulson was clear --
不能打开这本书
do not open that book.
谢谢 总算有人听我的
Thank you. Someone listens.
他不知道里面有什么
He didn't know what was inside it.
他知道的够多了
He knew enough.
这是潘多拉盒子 你不知道会有什么后果
It's Pandora's Box, and you don't know the consequences.
不是吧 你听不到吗
Really? You're not hearing this?
你也不知道
Neither do you.
这或许是我们救他们的唯一机会
This might be our only shot at saving them.
梅琳达 绝不可以
Melinda, don't you dare.
怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道 他突然就倒地了
I don't know. He just doubled over.
我也没办法
There's nothing I can do about it.
我们在被拉下去
We're being dragged down.
他不想去
He doesn't want to go.
他不肯去
He won't go.
可我希望他离开的
But I wanted him to leave --
-理清楚自己 -不
- you know, figure himself out. - No!
他不肯走
He won't go!
我并不知道他要面对的是什么
I didn't know that was what he was up against.
谁不肯走
Who won't go?
它走了
It's -- It's gone.
什么意思 它去哪了
What do you mean? Where did it go?
他会去找伊莱舅舅
He's gonna go straight for Uncle Eli.
那他就算是做对了
And he'd be doing the right thing.
迈克 你干什么
Mack, what are you doing?
长官 停下 局长有令
Sir, you got to stop. Director's orders --
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表