剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
嗯
Yeah.
好
Okay.
肯定是摔倒时弄丢了
I must have lost it in the fall, I guess.
请跟我们来
Come with us, please.
先说你的名字
Let's start with your name.
名字
Name.
西蒙斯
Simmons.
珍玛·西蒙斯
Jemma Simmons.
记下来了吗
You got that?
嗯
Got it.
珍玛·西蒙斯 搜索
你在撒谎 我看得出
You're lying about something. I can see it.
凭什么这么说
Based on what?
我的衣服吗
My -- My clothes?
我的口音吗 我说了 我把身份证弄丢了
My accent? I told you, I lost my I.D.
这上面写 她死了
I-It says here she's a dead girl.
珍玛·西蒙斯 已故
谎报身份 你麻烦大了
False identification. Big trouble.
但照片上就是她
But it's her picture.
这世界很危险
This is a dangerous world.
坎布里奇事件就证明了这点
The Cambridge Incident proved that.
要理解这一点
To understand this,
你要想象把个人至于国家之上
you have to imagine individuals over the state.
国家 个人
那时很混乱
It was a mess.
人们分♥裂♥
People were divided.
他们有自己的真♥相♥
They had their own truths,
自己的媒体 自己的计划
their own media, their own agendas.
当时流传着好多关于异人族的谣言
There were so many untruths about Inhumans out there
有些人把他们当成了魔幻的英雄
that some people saw them as these magical, heroic creatures,
就像是独角兽
like unicorns.
那很可怕
It was terrifying.
于是国家软弱 放过了一个巴林岛的难民
Then, you had a weak state that allowed a refugee from Bahrain,
一个可怜的女孩
a girl, sympathetic.
尽管神盾局知道她是个异人
Even though S.H.I.E.L.D. knew she was Inhuman,
他们还是把她带回了美国
they brought her back to the States
让她进入学校上学
and put her into a classroom.
其他的都是历史了
The rest is history.
但鼓舞我的 是我国对此的反应
But what inspires me is the way our country reacted,
我们是那么团结
the way we came together.
没人愿意告诉我们实话时 是九头蛇站了出来
When no one would tell us the truth, Hydra stepped forward.
他们给我们带来了法律和秩序 还有目标
They brought us law and order, purpose.
他们教化了我们
They galvanized us
把国家利益置于个人利益至上
for the good of the state over individual interests.
他们 说 博内尔
They -- Yeah, Burnell.
但 先生 九头蛇不是纳粹吗
But, sir, isn't it true that Hydra came from Nazis?
那不是真的
That's not true.
别那么说
Never say that.
但他们原来不是纳粹的科学部吗
Okay, but weren't they the Nazis' science division?
所有了解实情的人都知道
Anyone who's informed knows...
九头蛇的起源可以追溯到几个世纪之前
that Hydra originated centuries ago.
他们不可能是纳粹
So they couldn't be Nazis.
那只是污蔑
That's just propaganda.
但这样很好
But this is good.
这表明了区分事实和抹黑的重要性
This shows how important it is to separate fact from innuendo.
事件发生之前
Before the incident,
有1500多份报纸 其中一些
there were over 1,500 newspapers, some of them --
科尔森老师 抱歉打扰
Mr. Coulson? Sorry to interrupt.
没事 有什么事吗
It's all right. How can I help you?
嗯 克里斯·艾德勒
Yeah, Chris Adler.
克里斯
Chris?
我们就做几项测试
We're just gonna run a few tests.
等等 克里斯
Wait, Chris.
怎么 科尔森老师
Yes, Mr. Coulson?
别忘拿你的包了 孩子
Don't forget your bag, son.
给我吧
I'll take that.
好了
Okay.
我们继续上课
Let's get back to the lesson.
怎么不说话了 维杰
You got quiet, Vijay.
大概是因为下巴被打碎了
It's probably because of his broken jaw.
别胡闹了
No more games.
是你
You're her.
我认识你
I know you.
我表示怀疑
I doubt it.
所有异人都认识你
All Inhumans know you.
巴林岛
Bahrain.
真有趣 世界把发生的事怪在异人头上
It's funny, 'cause the world blames Inhumans for what happened.
但是你弄错了
But it was you that got it wrong.
梅
May!
梅 别这样
May, don't do this.
这不是你
This isn't you.
梅 醒醒
May, wake up!
他对我们有用
He's valuable to us.
带他去楼上做测试
Take him upstairs for testing.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
-博士会得到答案的 -不
- The Doctor will get answers. - No.
-赶紧 -不要他
- Just -- - Not him.
-不 -走吧
- No! No! - Come on!
不要
No!
不要博士 好吗
Not the Doctor, okay?
我说
I-I'll talk!
好吧 你说对了
All right, you're right!
好吗 那身份证是真的
All right? The I.D. was real.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up, shut up, shut up.
你刚刚跟梅特工说的话是什么意思
What did you mean when you were talking to Agent May?
巴林岛的行动很成功
The Bahrain op was a success.
天呐 你对成功的标准好扭曲
God, you have a sick measure of success.
很抱歉她杀了个异人孩子
I'm sorry if she killed an Inhuman child,
但如果这救了其他人...
but if it saved everyone else...
如果那女孩在巴林岛被拿下了
If that girl had been taken down in Bahrain,
她就不会
she wouldn't have gone on
在坎布里奇杀那么多人了
to kill all those people in Cambridge.
就因为你刚刚那位朋友
Thanks to your friend back there,
九头蛇得到了消灭异人的许可
Hydra has a green light to exterminate Inhumans.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我知道你不信任我
Listen, I know you don't trust me,
但我可以帮你离开
but I can help you get out of here.
真的吗
Really?
你最好别在摄像头下面说这话
You should avoid saying that under the cameras.
维杰
Vijay!
维杰
Vijay!
抓住他了 博士
We have him, Doctor.
菲兹
Fitz.
你没能控制住你的犯人
You lost control of your prisoner.
我...本来也能抓到他的
I...would've caught him.
跟我来
Follow me.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
快点啊 黛西
Come on, Daisy.
你在哪
Come on.
黛西·约翰逊
无结果
利奥波德·菲兹 九头蛇限制访问
菲尔·科尔森
你在这儿 长官 我来了
There you are, sir. I'm coming.
科尔森
Coulson.
是我
Yes?
见到你太好了 长官
It's so, so good to see you, sir.
对不起 我们见过吗 你...
I'm sorry. Have we met? Are you...?
别告诉我你曾是我的学生
Please don't say you were a student.
你不记得我了 是吗
You don't remember me, do you?
我是珍玛
I'm Jemma.
是珍玛 珍玛·西蒙斯 长官
It's Jemma -- Jemma Simmons, sir.
今天太可怕了
It's been such a horrible day,
当我看到你在哪时 我就希望
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表