剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
or my ones and zeroes,
那它肯定有出处
then it has to come from somewhere else,
与我们的实体身体无关联的地方
somewhere unrelated to our physical bodies.
如果你可以有个灵魂 那我也可以有
If you can have one, so can I.
你真狡猾 是吧
You are a sly one, aren't you?
如果你不认为我是活物 没有灵魂
If you don't think I'm alive and don't have a soul,
那你杀我之前为什么非要启动我
then why did you feel the need to switch me on before killing me?
-我想听机器人尖叫 -迈克 住手
- I like to hear robots scream. - Mack! Stop!
等等
Wait.
我有办法绕过他的编程了
I know a way around his programming.
如果你不停下
If you don't stop,
你会造成不可挽回的伤害
you're gonna cause irreparable damage.
你就无从知道你父亲说了什么
You'll never learn what your father said.
不在乎 我跳出那个循环了
Don't care. I'm out of that loop.
你想告诉我这怎么回事吗
You want to tell me what's going on?
珍玛说的话
Something Jemma said.
我们不只是编程那么简单
We're more than our programming.
还有别的
There's something else...
行了 这样
All right, look.
我放弃 我愿意说了
I give up. I'm ready to talk.
你想知道什么
What do you need to know?
他破解不了代码 因为那不是代码
He couldn't crack the code because it wasn't a code.
而是乱码
It's just a bunch of gibberish.
那是什么在驱动他
So what's running him?
你是告诉我 这玩意是活的吗
You -- you -- you telling me thing is a-- alive?
菲兹 拜托 停下
Fitz, please. Stop.
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
我是说...
All I'm saying is...
它有大脑
...it has a brain.
LT 跟着震波女和梅特工
L.T., stay with Quake and Agent May.
科尔森特工 跟我来
Agent Coulson, come with me.
我要跟他们走
I'm going with them.
跟他们四个一起长大是什么感觉
So, what was it like growing up with four of them?
整天哭鼻子
There was a lot of crying.
他们欺负你吗
They picked on you?
我欺负他们
I picked on them.
很有趣
It was fun.
脏衣服很恶心
The laundry was disgusting.
有足够的DNA来造支克隆军队了
Enough DNA to make a clone army.
好了
Okay.
在这儿等着 我马上回来
Wait here. I'll be right back.
那么...最近读过什么好书吗
So...read any good books lately?
想象一下如果有时间看完所有书
Imagine how big our brains would be
我们的大脑容量得多大
if we had time to read them all.
是光制♥造♥的
It's made of light,
但功能跟生物肉体大脑并无区别
but it's functioning like a corporeal, biological brain.
量子能储存数据
Quantum energy storing data --
就像是突触在相互作用
it's as if synapses are interacting.
这有可能吗
Is that possible?
不可能
No.
根本不可能
No, not even in the slightest.
真希望这是我的杰作
I wish I could take credit,
但这全归功于艾达和《黑暗神书》
but this was all Aida and the Darkhold.
几个原始大脑里的一切东西
Everything in the original brains --
记忆 知识 欲望
memories, knowledge, desires --
都被容纳于这些量子大脑里
is contained in the quantum brains.
-所以... -"几个""这些"
- So, you see, I re-- - You said "brains."
天呐
My God.
这有可能吗
Is it possible?
怎么了 告诉我
What? Talk to me.
拉德克里夫测绘过另一个大脑
Radcliffe mapped another brain.
我看到了 我看着他做的
I saw it. I watched him do it.
你不是说真的吧
You can't be serious.
是梅
It was May.
我从没读过《尤利西斯》I never read "Ulysses."
爱尔兰意识流作家詹姆斯·乔伊斯的小说
我一直想休息一个月
I always wanted to take a month off,
去一趟爱尔兰 在酒吧里看看这本小说
go to Ireland, read it in pubs.
哪天的吧
Someday.
也许我们应该一起去
Maybe we should go together.
是吗
Yeah?
这有点书呆气
It's a little nerdy.
你说你准备好面对接下来的事
Did you mean it when you said
那是认真的吗
you're ready for whatever comes next?
有人来了
We've got company!
怎么了
Hey, what's -- what's going on?
三个人 全副武装
Three men, armed,
朝我们这儿来 还带着比利
heading our way, and they've got Billy.
好吧 拿着这个
All right. Take this.
我们来应付
We'll handle it.
来
Here.
书给我
Give it to me.
你不用成为他们的目标
No need for you to be the target.
梅
May?
怎么了 给我
What's going on? Give it to me.
不行
I can't.
怎么了 梅 放下枪
What are you doing, May? Put the gun down.
对不起 科尔森 不行
I'm sorry, Coulson. I can't.
我这样做是对的
This is the right thing to do.
让我走 我会保管好它
Leave me alone, and I'll take care of it.
对 销毁它 我们说好的
Destroy it, yeah. That's the plan.
放下枪 给我《黑暗神书》
Now lower your damn weapon and give me the Darkhold!
不行
I can't!
因为那不是你的程序
'Cause it's not in your programming.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你不是梅
You're not May.
你为什么那么说
Why would you say that?
有些东西无法伪装
Because there's some things you can't fake.
他把你调包了 是吗
He switched you, didn't he?
多久了
How long have you been...
拉德克里夫就编程你偷书
So this is what Radcliffe programmed you to do?
拿到书之前
I didn't know what my mission was
我不知道任务是什么
until I had my hands on it.
真的梅在哪
Where's the real May?
我就是真的梅
I am the real May.
我有她的思想 记忆 渴望
Her thoughts, her memories, her desires...
都是真的
That's all real.
梅不会背叛我
May would never betray me.
拉德克里夫调整了这点
Radcliffe made some adjustments.
梅是个机器人
So, May's a freakin' robot.
-你怎么知道 -菲兹和西蒙斯说的
- How did you know? - Fitz and Simmons...
走
Go.
不
No!
不
No!
把书给我们 我就把你兄弟还给你
Give us the book, I'll give you your brother.
我兄弟 你开什么玩笑
My brother? What, are you kidding?
我从没见过这个人
I've never seen this guy before in my life.
你想要书是吗
You want the book?
放了他
Let him go.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you, man?
他们拿走了我的狗狗
They took my puppy.
你会没事的 弟弟
You're gonna be okay, little brother.
真酷
So cool.
带上比利 我们回昆式战斗机
Grab Billy and let's get to the Quinjet.
帮帮我
Help!
梅 怎么...
May! What --
发生什么事了
What happened?
我来帮你
Le me help you. Okay.
怎...
Wha--
你好啊 梅特工
Hello, Agent May.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
这正是你应该做的事
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表