剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
We have no idea.
警官 你看到震波女
So, Officer, were you surprised to see
从天而降时惊讶吗
Quake drop out of the sky?
他们真不错
That's a good bunch over there.
他们表现很精彩 是吧
They came through with flying colors, didn't they?
包括你和艾达
Including you and Aida.
足以帮她争取到缓刑了吗
Enough to earn her a reprieve?
足以继续你的项目了
Enough to keep your program alive.
谢谢您 长官 真的
Well, thank you, sir, truly.
您不会失望的
You, uh, you won't be disappointed.
你感谢我之前
Before you thank me,
你得知道 我已经让内桑森特工
you should know that I've asked Agent Nathanson
陪艾达回你的实验室
to accompany Aida back to your lab
帮她做修复
to help patch her up
并取回你全部的研究
and to retrieve all of your research.
从现在开始 博士
From now on, Doctor,
你的生化机器人替身项目都将在这里进行
all your work on the LMD program will take place here,
在神盾局的监督之下
under S.H.I.E.L.D. supervision.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
不 长官
No, sir.
您快去参加庆祝吧
Don't let me keep you from the festivities.
我这边马上就好
I should be done shortly.
才能取得胜利 是 局长
Is a team that triumphs. Yes, Director.
天呐
Oh, my God.
搞什么
What the --
-你好 内桑森特工 -什么
- Hello, Agent Nathanson. - What?
艾达 你在干什么
Aida, what are you doing?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我了解这感觉
I know how this feels.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
抱歉 梅特工
My apologies, Agent May.
我马上给你清洗干净
I'll have you cleaned up in no time.
我们一打开那瓶酒 就不能后悔了
Once we crack that bottle, it's open -- no going back.
我不介意
Fine by me.
我没有更想做的事了
There's nothing I'd rather be doing,
也没有更想去的地方
no place I'd rather be.
你呢
You?
我就在我该待的地方
I'm right where I belong.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表