剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Yes, sir.
我们两个坐昆式战斗机先走
You and I will ride ahead in the Quinjet,
尽快把这货物运回基地
get this cargo back to base, max speed.
拉德克里夫博士会马上着手调查
Dr. Radcliffe will work on them immediately.
西蒙斯同意了吗
Simmons approved it?
我跟她说过了
I talked to her.
她回来需要好几个小时
It'll take her a few hours to return.
这样我们就不会浪费时间了
So, this way, we don't waste any time.
他们是我最亲近的家人 可我根本不了解他们
They were my closest family, and I didn't know them at all.
他俩都...
They both...
我知道罗比有些心事 但
I knew Robbie was disturbed, but --
但我还担心那是因为我
but I was afraid that was 'cause of me...
因为我在拖他的后腿
'cause I was holding him back.
不 你是他的支撑点
No, you -- - you were what he held onto.
你让他觉得踏实
You grounded him.
可我希望他离开的 理清楚自己
But I wanted him to leave -- you know, figure himself out.
我并不知道他要面对的是什么
I didn't know that was what he was up against.
你哥哥最爱的就是你
Your brother loves you more than anything.
我只是希望我们好好谈过
I just wish we had talked.
你真的认为他没死吗
You really think he's not gone?
有人离去的感觉我很清楚
I know the feeling when someone's gone,
但我现在不是那感觉
and I don't feel that now.
而且 你哥哥可是相当顽固
Plus, your brother's pretty damn stubborn.
你是不知道啊
You have no idea.
如果他在外面 他会去找伊莱舅舅
If he is out there, he's gonna go straight for Uncle Eli.
那他就算是做对了
And he'd be doing the right thing.
迈克 你干什么
Mack, what are you doing?
长官 停下 局长有令
Sir, you got to stop. Director's orders --
我们随时要起飞了
we're about to take off any minute.
迈克 你是中什么邪了
Hey, what's gotten into you?
迈克
Mack!
长官
Sir?!
在这儿
Yeah.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
伊莱呢
Where's Eli?
不知道 发生了什么事
I don't know. What happened?
伊莱把自己锁在里面 触发了设备
Eli locked himself inside, triggered the device,
然后一片白光
then everything just went white.
我也被同样的冲击波击中
Yeah, I got hit with the same blast.
你知道那是什么吗
You know what it was?
最佳猜测是 这间发生舱是某种粒子发生器
Best bet is this chamber's some kind of of particle generator.
应该是伊莱自我轰击时
I think we got hit with the fallout
产生的余波击中了我们
when Eli blasted himself.
我感觉还行 那是辐射吗
I feel okay. Was it radiation?
不是 我们应该走运了
No. I think we got lucky.
我想找到伊莱 亲自问问他
I'd like to find Eli and ask him myself.
发生了什么 我以为会有个弹坑
What happened? I expected a crater.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
没有爆♥炸♥
No explosion.
是啊 这还让我挺欣慰的
Yeah, well, I was pretty psyched about that.
伊莱当着我的面触发了发射井
Eli triggered the Silo right in front of me.
房♥间看起来很稳定
The room seems stable.
是什么能量武器吗
Was it some kind of energy weapon?
不是武器 因为伊莱把它用在了自己身上
No, it's not a weapon, 'cause Eli used it on himself.
感觉太不对劲了
This all feels wrong.
他是从《黑暗神书》里学的
He got the knowledge from the Darkhold.
我们得抓住他
We need to grab him.
你觉得他是想强化自己吗
Do you think he was trying to enhance himself?
菲兹也不在
No Fitz, either.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-我不明白 -梅 你说什么...
- I don't get it. - May, what are you --
总该有些他们的踪迹
There should be some sign of them.
他们就像人间蒸发了
It's like they vanished.
迈克
Mack...
迈克
Mack.
大块头 我在这儿 我在这儿
Big man, over here! Over here!
科尔森 菲兹 听到请回复
Coulson, Fitz, report in.
嗯 回复 我回复呢
Yeah! Report! I'm reporting!
-我就在这里 -回复呢
- I'm right here! - Reporting!
爆♥炸♥一定是改变了我们的状态
The blast must have altered our state somehow.
还用说 等等
You think? Wait.
他们在干吗
What are they doing?
我们用通讯器时也看起来这么蠢吗
Do we look that stupid on comms?
伊莱 去问问他知道些什么
Eli. Let's see what he knows.
我们得跟住他们
We can't lose them.
菲兹 快走
Fitz, come on!
我从露西那儿听到些令人困扰的事
I heard some troubling things from Lucy.
你想杀了他们吗
You try to kill them?
幕后黑手一直是你
You were behind this the whole time!
莫罗先生 我们是来护送你出去的
Mr. Morrow...we're here to escort you out of here.
你做了什么
What did you do?
他有武器
He's armed!
舅舅 冷静点
Tío, keep your head, man.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
好看吧
It's beautiful, no?
纯碳的
Pure carbon.
先生 请你放下武器
Sir, you have to put down the weapon.
舅舅 别伤害他们
Tío, don't hurt them.
快离开他
Get away from him!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没能救他们
I couldn't help them.
这简直是噩梦
We're into nightmare territory here.
你们听不到我说话 是吗
You can't hear me, can you?
这太邪恶了
This is evil.
这
This is...
是伊莱
It's Eli.
我阻止不了他
I couldn't stop him.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你们能看到我吗
You can see me?
能 罗比
Yeah, Robbie.
我们看得见你
We see you.
他对我们做了什么
What did he do to us?
-真讨厌看自己死 -真是个悲剧
- I hate watching my own demise. - This is a tragedy.
我不认为我们死了
I don't think we're dead.
我觉得恶心
I feel sick.
胃疼
My stomach hurts.
我们要准备面对...
We have to prepare for the likelihood
不管你要说什么 都别说了
Whatever you're gonna say, don't.
这里的灯暗一些 是吧
And the lights are darker, right?
-我看到你们面对屏幕的神情了 -灯
- I see the way you're all looking at that screen. - The lights.
对
Yeah.
他们的声音也不清楚
Their voices are hard to hear.
他们无法穿透我们的空间
They can't penetrate wherever we are.
什么是我们的空间
What do you mean "Where we are"?
你明白是怎么回事吗
Do you understand what this is?
我好像明白露西和她朋友
I think I understand why Lucy and her friends
为什么看起来像鬼了
looked like ghosts now.
他们与现实异相
They were out of phase with our reality.
就像
It's like the --
箱子里的量子力学 看不见摸不着
the invisible quantum mechanics inside the boxes,
能进出我们的维度
moving in and out of our dimension.
露西和其他人卡在中间
Lucy and her friends were stuck in between,
现在我们也是
and now we are, too.
困在维度之间了
Trapped between dimensions?
没错 那个冲击波 不是紊流
Yeah, that shock wave -- that wasn't turbulence --
那是两个维度间的摩擦
that was -- that was... friction between two dimensions.
哥们 你说什么呢
Dude. What?
好吧 把世界想象成一艘浮在水上的筏子
Okay, imagine the world is a -- is a raft floating on water,
伊莱在我们脚下捅了个洞
and Eli punches a hole right at our feet.
我们在被向下吸入...
We're getting sucked down into...
我就是这意思
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表