剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Give the order to stop -- now!
你已经不能控制我了 记得吗
You no longer control me, remember?
你可以想做什么做什么了
You are free to do whatever you want,
但我也是
but so am I.
你承诺我喜悦
You promised me joy.
这会让我喜悦的
This will bring me joy.
你没有同理心吗
Don't you have empathy?
你之前还毫无感情地
You watched, unaffected,
看着我拿锤子砸碎了局长的尸骨
as I took a hammer to the bones of the Director's corpse.
我当时感觉不到这个
I couldn't feel this then!
你现在就像个婴儿
Now you are like an infant,
无法处理这些新情绪
unable to process these new emotions
或是
or the idea that
你并不是总能得到你想要的一切的概念
you don't always get everything that you want.
你还尚未体会
And you have yet to experience
杀戮带来的快♥感♥
the thrill that killing can bring.
或许我现在可以体会一下 用你来体会
Maybe I'll experience that now -- with you.
毁掉这具身躯吧 好啊
Destroy this body, sure.
它是专为杀戮设计的
It was designed only for killing.
我的头 被你砍下
My head, which you severed,
正控制着很多这些机器
is controlling many of these machines now.
你不知道它在哪
And you don't know where it is.
随你怎么损坏这身体吧
So do what you want to this body.
我的计划已经开始
My plan is in motion.
没什么可以阻止了
And nothing can stop it now.
鱼雷在靠近
发生了什么
What happened?
怎么回事
What's going on?
来得正好
Perfect timing.
大家好
Hi, everybody.
她很虚弱
She's very weak.
迈克呢
And Mack?
在下面
Down below.
我们得让他保持跟仪器的连接
We have to keep him attached to the equipment
我们还不能...
so before we can wheel him o--
你没事吧
You okay?
闪开
Go!
电梯没了
No more elevator.
楼梯呢
Where are the stairs?
也坍塌了
They've collapsed, too.
你们得马上离开油井
You need to get off the rig now.
重复 钻井平台就要坍塌了
Repeat -- the structure is about to crumble!
伙计们 你们得进入隔离舱
Guys, you need to get in the containment module
-马上升空 -不
- and in the air! - No.
你得在油井塌掉之前进来
You got to get in here before this rig down down!
不 我不要再丢下迈克了
No, I won't leave without Mack, not this time!
没时间了
There's no time!
不 我们不能丢下迈克
No! We can't leave without Mack!
-悠悠球 别 我们得走了 -别
- Yo-Yo, no, come on! We got to go! - No!
快走 你们得...
Get out of there now! You have to --
你做到了
You did it.
你做到了
You did it.
珍玛
Jemma?
迈克在我这儿
I have Mack.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
天啊
My God.
这是谁干的
Who did this?
你
You did.
为了阻止他来追我们
To stop him from coming after us.
谁
Who?
你
You.
看来我们飞入时未被发现
Looks like we weren't detected flying in.
我们不能久留
We can't stay long.
或许就不该来
Probably shouldn't have come here.
我们得加油
We have to refuel.
而且 我们也没办法
Also, we had no choice.
因为那个房♥间
Because of that room?
只有那里能控制艾达的瞬移能力
It's the only place that can contain Aida's teleportation ability.
它装有我们用来控制戈登的设备
It's outfitted with technology we used to stop Gordon,
那是我们遇到的第一个有那个能力的人
the first guy we encountered with that particular skill set.
让她待在里面
She'll remain inside
直到我们决定该拿她怎么办
until we can decide what we want to do with her.
为什么不像上次那样砍掉她的头
Why don't we chop off her head like last time?
需要志愿者吗
You need a volunteer?
别着急
Let's take a moment
我们好好想想 理发师陶德
and think about that, Sweeney Todd.
她现在是个真人了
She's a real person now, and she --
她救了迈克
She saved Mack.
她给自己造真身
She made herself real
是为了摆脱拉德克里夫的编程
in order to escape Radcliffe's programming, so...
或许她现在不一样了
now maybe she's different.
我深表怀疑
I highly doubt that.
心态开放的人可不会给自己起名
People don't name themselves "Madame Hydra"
"九头蛇夫人"
if they're open-minded.
她在框架里如果真如你们所说
She did what you said in the Framework,
那或许宁错杀别后悔
seems better safe than sorry.
别再杀人了
No more killing.
已经有太多杀戮了
There's been enough killing.
那么下个问题来了
Which leads to the next question.
我们怎么处理菲兹
What do we do with Fitz?
你们对你们在框架里的生活记得什么
What do the two of you remember of your Framework lives?
跟我对这里的生活的记忆一样
As much as I remember about this life.
-唯一的区别是 我知道 -那不是真的
- The only difference is, I know - It wasn't real.
那么就好像从梦中醒来
So it's like you woke up from a dream.
不
No.
不是梦 西蒙斯
Not a dream, Simmons.
是生活
A life.
但现在是你们吧
But this is you, right?
我是说
I mean...
感觉
does it feel...
一样真实吗
as real as...
她担心菲兹还是框架里的那个人
She's afraid Fitz will be the same guy he was in the Framework.
不
No.
她担心他还爱着别人
She's afraid he still loves someone else.
艾达会把这视为讽刺
Aida would've categorized this as irony.
但我觉得很诗意
But I see it as poetic.
一个模拟景观 我的惩罚
A simulated view -- my punishment --
现在我明白区别了
now that I can tell the difference.
你刚刚做了好事
You did a good thing back there...
救迈克
saving Mack.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是我人生最好的时刻
It was the best moment of my life.
你觉得他们还能原谅我吗
Do you think they'll ever be able to forgive me?
或许 他们得让我感到痛苦
Perhaps they -- they need to make me feel pain
好理解他们的痛苦
to understand theirs.
他们或许能原谅你
They may be able to forgive you.
但他们不会原谅我
It's me they won't forgive.
也不该
They shouldn't.
我们都做了我们后悔的事
We both did things we regret.
我知道你在那里的为人让你感到纠结
I know you're struggling with who you were in there --
不 不是
No, I'm not.
我纠结的是我现在是谁
I'm struggling with who I am.
我做了那些事
I did those things,
不是别人 不是替身
not some other man or a decoy.
是我
Me.
那是习得行为
It was learned behavior,
是一个强势的父亲灌输给你的
programmed into you by an overbearing father figure.
就像沃德
Just like Ward.
我就像沃德
I'm just like Ward.
她怎么还能看我的眼睛
How can she even look me in the eye?
甚至是愿意看到我这个人
Or even stand the sight of me at all?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表