剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
好
Deal.
菲兹特工情况危险
Agent Fitz is in critical condition.
他或许能活下来
He might survive,
但这让我们明白她俩
but it gives us an idea what these two...
能做出怎样的事
...capable of.
他们在毒晕特工
They're gassing the agents.
聪明
Smart.
我们该关掉灯
We should kill the lights.
他们在暗处不如我们看得清
They can't see in the dark as well as we can.
我让梅特工为应急计划做好准备
And I'll get Agent May ready for the contingency plan.
炸♥弹♥ 他们是想把建筑震塌吗
Explosives? They trying to bring the roof down on us?
是这样吗
Is that it?
不是
No.
不是的
That's not it.
下面怎么回事
What's going on down there?
大家都好吗
Is everyone okay?
你该加入战斗了
It's time for you to enter the fight.
你是我们最后一道防线
You're our last line of defense.
需要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
你们没事吧
You guys all right?
毒气还是到处都是
There's still gas everywhere.
那我们怎么醒的
How are we awake?
黛西和我不是生化机器人替身
Daisy and I aren't the LMDs.
我不信
I don't buy it.
我不管
I don't care.
起来
Now get up.
不是吧 都不喘粗气吗
Really? Not even winded?
我们不想伤害你
We don't want to hurt you.
感觉可不是那样
That's not what it feels like.
黛西 这是为了你好
Daisy, this is for your own good.
我们不想伤害你
We didn't want to hurt you,
但我没有选择
but we have no choice here.
让我们趁你流血而死前下载你吧
Now let us download you before you bleed out.
别抵抗
Don't resist us.
你不会有事
You'll be fine.
我们是一起的
We're in this together.
我们是一支团队
We're a team.
我想说我早告诉你们了 但是
I would say I told you so, but...
现在不必了
I don't have to now.
好了
Okay, okay.
有人会开和风吗
Anyone here know how to fly the Zephyr?
我刚开始训练
I-I just started training.
好
Okay.
那你要好好努力了
Well, you're gonna try real hard.
你们三个走路比我们快
You three can walk better than we can,
把这一区所有昏迷的人拖走
so drag any unconscious bodies out of this sector
免得被火吞没
before the fire spreads,
然后打开飞机库门 在和风上等我们
then open the hangar doors and meet us on the Zephyr.
黛西和我把硬件带过去
Daisy and I will load in this hardware.
-记住 所有还清醒的 -都是机器人
- And remember, anyone you see who's awake... - Is a robot.
好极了
Super.
走吧
Come on.
我需要医务人员
I need medical.
科尔森 她们在我这儿
Coulson, I have them.
梅 想想看你在做什么
May, think about what you're doing.
我想了
I am.
或是 该说在处理
Or...processing, I should say.
求你
Please.
你希望我们死吗
Do you want us to die?
科尔森说那无所谓了
Coulson says that doesn't matter.
那听上去不像科尔森会说的话
That doesn't sound like Coulson.
不管怎样
Either way...
我不会对这个决定后悔的
I won't have to regret this decision.
这可得好一阵才能修复了
This'll take a while.
回头再管迈克
Worry about Mack later.
你可以把楼下的黛西战队编程
Can you program the Daisy fleet downstairs
执行简单的搜寻摧毁吗
with basic seek-and-destroy?
-当然 -做吧
- Of course. - Do it.
准备派遣她们
Be ready to release them.
你不是说她们在你这儿吗
I thought you said you had them.
梅
May?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我想做的事
What I wanted to.
检测到生化机器人替身
好吧
Okay.
一切都在控制之中
Everything's under control.
-我们... -谁在控制
- Let's just -- - Whose control?
要不我们
Why don't you and I
喝杯威士忌吧 或者多喝几杯
have a glass of Scotch -- or many --
像以往那样 把话聊开
and talk this out, like we always do?
"我们"
"We"?
我们没那么做过
We've never done that before.
黛西
Daisy!
你是对的
You were right.
我们的程序是不一样
Our programming is different.
你怕死吗
Are you afraid to die?
我怕
'Cause I am.
我知道我不是真的
I know I'm not real.
我是一堆幻肢
I'm all phantom limbs.
但疼痛还是一样真实的
But that doesn't make the pain less real.
你不用再感受疼痛了
You don't have to feel pain.
你说你已经感觉不到疼了
You say you don't anymore.
但那痛苦 那遗憾
But that pain, that regret...
那才是定义你这个人的东西
that's what made you a person --
一个我爱的人
a person I love.
启动引擎
Start engine.
点火
Ignition on.
-快走 -右上那个 快
- Go, go, go! - Top right. Move it!
右上
Top right.
快走
Come on, go, go, go, go, go!
我的程序是取得《黑暗神书》
My programming was to get the Darkhold.
那是拉德克里夫干的
That came from Radcliffe.
但我的冲动
But my impulse,
把科尔森留在身边 保护他
to keep Coulson safe and close,
那欲望
that desire...
来自我
that came from me.
这很好
That's good.
很遗憾
And I'm sorry to say...
你不是他
you're not him.
从里面量大得惊人的代码中
What we can decipher from the insane amount of code
可以看出
flying around in there
那是一个我们的世界的复♥制♥品
is that it's a duplicate of our world.
里面还有全世界的人
Populated with all the people in the world.
他们怎么可能建造...
How could they build --
《黑暗神书》
The Darkhold.
我们已经找到了我和黛西在那里的
We've managed to identify the duplicate avatars of myself
复♥制♥替身
and Daisy that are running around in there.
那你们要把自己接入这些替身里
So you just plug yourself into these avatars?
找到我们的人
Hook up with our people
查明他们的身体被关在什么地方
and find out where on Earth their bodies are being held.
然后营救他们
And rescue them.
听上去挺简单
That sounds easy.
会很轻松吗
Will it be easy?
她们也不知道
They have no idea.
如果她们在里面待太久
And if they're in there too long,
她们的身体会...衰竭
their bodies will... give out.
理论上是的
Well, that's the hypothesis.
我们得马上去了
So we have to go -- now.
立刻去指定地点碰面
Meet at the rendezvous right away.
我把退出的后门编程在了那里
That's where I programmed the backdoor to get out.
听着 在里面待太久可能会致死
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表