剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Let's get the hell out of here.
你是当时在矿场的对外情报局特工之一
You were one of the SVR agents at the mining facility.
那是你的小队
That was your unit.
对
Da.
他们因为未能取回被从我国
And they were killed for not retrieving
盗走的物件而被杀
the object stolen from our soil.
我寻找罪魁祸首时 我找到了神盾局
When I looked for who did, I found S.H.I.E.L.D.
经过多年对神盾局的调查 我发现了你
And after years of looking behind S.H.I.E.L.D., I found you.
那张脸
That...face.
最初就在的那个人
The man there at the very beginning.
真巧
What a coincidence.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没工夫听你叨叨阴谋论
I don't really have time for all this conspiracy-theorist crap.
我不想再玩游戏了
I'm done playing games.
梅和梅斯在哪
Where are May and Mace?
但你会玩我的游戏的
But play my games you will.
你真以为我会把你
Did you really think I would let you have
想要的给你
what it is you seek at the end?
他们并不在这儿 是吧
They're not even here, are they?
你的假异人局长在这里 但
Well, your pretend Inhuman director is in the compound, but...
等你找到他时 他可能就已经死了
he may be dead by the time you find him.
你做的这一切
All of these things you've done,
花了那么多精力 那么多仇恨
all of the energy spent, the hatred.
知道最好笑的是什么吗
And you know what the funny thing about it is?
我根本不知道你是谁
I have no idea who the hell you are.
我当年执行过数百项任务
I've been on hundreds of missions in my time.
而这个让你如此难过的任务
This one you're so upset about,
我不过是被派去取回一个物件
I was sent to retrieve an object.
老实说
If I'm being honest,
我甚至不记得那是什么了
I don't even remember what it was.
就我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
你不过是跟很多其他人一样
you're just another red shirt like so many others
是没能成功阻止我拯救世界的一个障碍
who tried unsuccessfully to stop me from saving the world.
因为那就是我做的事
'Cause that's what I do.
好个起源故事 哥们
So, cool origin story, bro,
但这对我毫无意义
but this means nothing to me.
但是她...
She, on the other hand...
头号♥监察者
The top Watchdog himself.
我早就想跟你面对面了
I've been waiting a long time for a face-to-face.
我追踪监察者 资金源
I chased the Watchdogs, the funding,
武器 电磁脉冲机 参议员
the weapons, the EMP, the Senator --
都引向了你
it all leads back to you.
见到粉丝总是很高兴
Always nice to meet an admirer.
这跟仰慕或原谅无关
This isn't about admiration or forgiveness.
屠夫不需要
The butcher does not seek forgiveness
他屠宰的动物原谅
from the animals he slaughters.
你读过《动物庄园》吗
Have you ever read "Animal Farm"?
说够了
Enough talk.
虽然不太公平 但是
Not a fair fight, but...
我还是会跟你打
I will fight it, regardless.
这不可能是拉德克里夫的框架硬件
This can't be Radcliffe's Framework setup.
太低端了
It's too low-tech.
或许我们还是能找到有用的东西
Maybe we can still find something useful anyway.
我来复♥制♥系统上的一切数据
I'll copy any data I find in the system.
我们还该拿一些设备
We should take some of this equipment
回基地进行进一步检查
back to the base for further examination, as well.
任何东西都可能是我们寻找的关键
Anything could be the key we're searching for.
基地下层看到了艾达
We have an Aida sighting on the lower levels of the base.
艾达也在
Aida's here?
你继续 我去找艾达
You do this. I'll find Aida.
你要去对付一个杀人机器人
What, you're gonna go take on a killer android?
我带上戴维斯
I'll take Davis.
这只减轻了一点点我的担忧
Concern only slightly lessened.
多谢了
Thanks.
我们不能让她跑掉
We can't let her escape.
她可能就是我们需要的线索
She could be the lead we're looking for.
好吧
All right.
小心
Just...be careful.
戴维斯 走
Davis, with me.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
他就未必了
But I don't know about him.
他呼吸很浅
He's breathing, but barely.
杰弗里 梅呢 她被关在哪了
Jeffrey, where's May? Where are they keeping her?
走吧 带他离开
Come on. We got to get him out of here.
我一直想对付一个你们这类人
I've been looking forward to facing one of you,
一直在做准备
readying myself.
我凭努力达到完美
I strive for perfection.
你是靠基因作弊的
You are a genetic cheater.
我没作弊
I'm not a cheater.
你不过是在遵守老规矩
You're just playing by the old rules.
游戏已经变了
The game has changed.
艾文诺夫已制♥服♥ 其他人呢
Ivanov's down. Where is everybody?
-有发现吗 -没有
- Anything? - No luck.
我们把这里都跑遍了
We've been running all over this place.
简直是个迷宫
It's a bloody labyrinth.
可别碰到妖精王
Pray we don't run into the Goblin King.
有人听得到吗
Can anyone hear me?
有人看到艾达了吗
Has anyone spotted Aida?
还是没回应
Still no response.
不不 潜艇
Oh, no, no, no. The submarine.
她要跑了
She's escaping.
我们太迟了
We're too late.
我从通讯室尽量收集了数据
Well, I gathered what I could from the communications room.
谁知道其他人还发现了什么
Who knows what the others have found.
你收到他们的消息了吗
Have you heard anything from them?
我一直想联络他们
I've been trying to reach them.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
通讯有问题 时断时续
Comms have been wonky, going in and out.
珍玛
Jemma.
梅斯局长
Director Mace!
我们一直在联♥系♥你
We've been trying to reach you.
他需要医疗救助
He needs medical attention.
我们得带他离开
We have to get him out of here.
我到处找你们 可算找到了
Finally. I've been looking for you guys everywhere.
梅呢
Where's May?
她不在这里
She's not here.
他们肯定把她关在潜艇上
They must have had her on the submarine.
我们得继续找
Well, then we have to keep searching.
-我们 -我们要撤
- We - We're pulling out.
长官
But, sir.
先照顾伤员
We'll tend to our injured,
改日再战
live to fight another day.
风暴要来了
Storm front coming in.
你和我守在这里 把这些一点点拆开
You and I can just hunker down, pull all this apart
直到我们找到能帮忙找回梅特工的线索
until we find something that can help us get Agent May back,
行吗
yeah?
珍玛
Jemma?
我们在基地待了多久
How long were we in that base?
什么
Pardon?
这次任务的时间线另我不解
The timetable of this mission is bothering me.
科尔森说他解救了局长后
Coulson says he came straight down to the submarine dock
立刻赶往了潜艇码头
after rescuing the Director.
而我们听到黛西跟艾文诺夫打斗时发出的震波后
And we heard the blast from Daisy's battle with Ivanov
过了挺久她才出现
long before she met up with us again.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我的意思是 不对劲
I'm saying something doesn't feel right.
当时有段时间
There's a stretch of time in there
所有人的联络都被切断了
that's unaccounted for when no one was in contact.
你这么一说
Now you mention it...
我们走时天已经很黑了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表