剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
现在我们需要你们
Right now, we need you.
你知道从哪找起吗
Do you have any idea where to start?
乔瑟夫·鲍尔
Joseph Bauer,
罗比的舅舅说他是此事的关键人物
the man Robbie's uncle said was at the center of all this,
这些年来他一直处于昏迷中
he's been in a coma all these years.
而他刚刚醒来了
Well, he just woke up.
我想再次感谢你的帮助 梅特工
I would like to thank you again, Agent May, for all your help.
是啊 我们知道那些测试
Yeah, we know the tests were obnoxious enough
烦得你想打人
to make you want to hit someone.
只是庆幸你没打我
Just glad that person wasn't me.
-需要搭车吗 -非常需要
- Need a lift? - Desperately.
很高兴你又恢复状态了
It's good to see you back in fighting form.
死是很消耗精力的
Dying takes a lot out of you.
我听说了
I've heard.
我们该组建个俱乐部 印点T恤衫什么的
We should start a club, get some T-shirts made up.
我们有麻烦了 我需要你来
We got a problem. I need you with me on this.
当然了
You know I'm in.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
我很荣幸 梅特工
It was my pleasure, Agent May.
我们还没见过吧
I don't think we've met.
菲尔·科尔森
Phil Coulson.
科尔森特工 我是艾达
Agent Coulson. I'm Aida.
我的助理
My assistant.
你出手帮助拉德克里夫博士多久了
How long have you been lending a hand to our friend Dr. Radcliffe?
自从他给了我双手
Since he gave me hands.
做得真精致
Impeccable work.
我也是截过肢的
I'm a fellow amputee.
介意我问问是怎么回事吗
What happened, if you don't mind me asking?
不介意 我其实生来就这样
Not at all. I've actually been this way since birth.
幸好有拉德克里夫博士和菲兹博士
Thank God for Dr. Radcliffe and Dr. Fitz's work.
说得太对了
Couldn't agree more.
我现在明白你为什么老往这儿跑了
Now I see why you've been spending so much time here.
什么
What?
艾达 她真美
Aida -- she's beautiful.
是吗
Is she?
还行吧
Ah, yeah, she is all right, I guess.
我更喜欢古典美人
I prefer a classical beauty myself.
她好真啊
She's so real.
她的对话反应和动作幅度
Her -- Her conversational responses, her range of motion...
这么说一个人好奇怪
Those are weird things to say about a person.
菲兹 她是机器人
Fitz, she's an android.
你知道她是个机器人吧
You do know she's an android, right?
我当然知道
Yeah, of course I know that she's an android,
因为我帮了忙
'cause I helped out.
你以为她的动力反应力为什么那么小
Why do you think her dynamic reaction force is so low?
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我想说的
Well, I wanted to.
但你显然不能告诉新局长
Obviously, you can't tell the new Director,
而你现在的测谎越来越频繁了
and what with your lie-detector tests becoming more frequent,
谁知道他们下次什么时候会叫你去...
who knows the next time they're gonna call you in and then a--
明天
Tomorrow.
明天就有测谎
It's tomorrow.
这可不妙
Well, that's not good.
你得撒这个谎了
This is one lie you're gonna have to tell.
其实 我要撒的谎还不止这一个
Actually, I'll have a few.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表