剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
被打得只剩一口气
Beaten to within an inch of her life.
然而她还是不松口
Nevertheless, she persisted.
看看她会不会对我说实话
Let's see if she'll open up to me.
你 为什么
You? Why?
我的方法和你不同
You and I have different methods.
所以我们的合作才如此天衣无缝
It's why we work so well together.
那我留在这里
I'll stay, then.
事实上 我听说镜子项目
Actually, I heard there was an issue
出现了一些问题
with Project Looking Glass.
我希望你去询问一下安保
I'd like you to check in with Security,
看看什么情况
see what happened.
当然
Of course.
你好啊 黛西
Hello, Daisy.
我原本只是想做个美甲
You know, I asked for a mani-pedi.
结果被折磨了
Got tortured instead.
你这个精神监狱烂透了
B.T.-dubs, your psycho-prison sucks.
这不是监狱
This isn't a prison.
我不过是弥补了每个人生命中的一件憾事
All I did was fix one thing in everyone's life -- a regret.
随之呈现的世界只是你们行为的后果
The subsequent world is simply a consequence of your actions,
演算的自然结果
algorithms running their natural course,
正如拉德克里夫博士一直希望的那样
as Dr. Radcliffe always intended.
这不是我想要的 你个虐待狂
This isn't what I meant, you sadistic witch!
守卫
Guard!
显然拉德克里夫博士还在承受
Dr. Radcliffe is clearly still suffering
他自己错误的后果
the consequences of the errors he made.
如果我的异能还在...
If I had my powers...
这我不能给你
I can't give you those,
但我能给你别的
but I can give you something else --
能让你所有的痛苦都消失殆尽的东西
something that will make all the pain go away.
你根本不知道...
You have no idea what that even --
林肯·坎贝尔
Lincoln Campbell.
想想吧
Think of it.
你们能过上平静的生活
You can live a peaceful life,
生儿育女
have kids,
一起变老
grow old together
不会记得这里和那边发生的一切
with no memory of what's happened here or there,
没有遗憾
no regrets,
只有彼此
just each other.
那你要什么
In exchange for...?
告诉我在另一个世界里你在哪里
Just tell me where you are in the other world,
我就把林肯带回来
and I'll bring Lincoln back.
你能吗
You can do that?
因为你是木偶大♥师♥ 对吧
'Cause you're the puppet master, aren't you,
控制着一切
pulling all the strings.
我只是满足人们想要的
I'm just giving people what they want.
这哪里有错
Why is that wrong?
因为 有时候人们想要的
Because sometimes what people want
对他们来说并不好
isn't right for them.
这我能弥补
I can fix that.
那你又能从中得到什么好处
And what do you get out of all of this?
其他人都有的东西
What everyone else has --
一个选择
a choice.
所有人的身份都确认了吗
Have we I.D.'d everyone yet?
搞定一半了
About half.
我可以开始通知家属了 只要...
I can start notifying families as soon as --
不 我想等我们回来后我亲自去通知
No, I want to do that myself when we get back.
十分钟后出发
Leaving in 10.
长官 车牌换过了
Sir, the plates are switched,
应答机也坏了
the transponder's toast.
九头蛇根本无法追踪这辆车
There's no way Hydra can track the bus.
真快 这卫星无线电是干什么的
Fast work. What's with the sat-radio?
我发现大巴上有通讯系统
Well, I noticed the bus had a comms system,
于是我进行了破译 并将频率与这个同步
so I decrypted it and synched it up with this.
这样我们就能听到九头蛇的通讯
So now we can listen in on Hydra's transmissions
也许能窃取一些情报
and maybe steal some intel.
我的朋友 你会适应这里的
You, my friend, are gonna fit right in here.
我还能做更多的事
Well, I can do more.
如果你需要司机 我技术也很好
If you need a driver, I got a lead foot.
我心领了
I appreciate the offer,
但另一个技术很好的家伙已经先自荐了
but another lead-footed soul already volunteered.
我见到了梅斯 你和他说了吧
I saw Mace briefly. You told him, didn't you?
他的肤色从燕麦色变成荸荠色时
I knew I was losing him when his complexion changed
我就知道他不会信我了
from oatmeal to water chestnut.
那都是框架里编程的肤色
Shades of flesh color programmed into the Framework.
菲兹认为空躯体也该有多样性
Fitz believed even empty vessels needed variety.
你是说菲兹博士吗
You mean Dr. Fitz,
我历史书上的那人吗
the guy from my history book?
老实说 你不应该太相信
Honestly, you really shouldn't pay much attention
那上面的东西
to what's in there.
丹尼尔·怀特霍尔最大的挑战
我教了好几年 虚构成分大于事实
I taught it for years. It's more fiction than fact.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
你知道那些九头蛇的书是在骗我们吗
Did you know that those Hydra books lied to us?
你作业做完了吧
I guess you finished doing your homework, huh?
我能去看老式昆式战斗机吗
Can I go check out the old Quinjet?
好了 火花塞
Oh, come on, Sparkplug,
你知道你不用坐上昆式战斗机也能飞
you know you don't need a Quinjet to fly.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
迈克
Mack?
没错 是我
Yeah, that's right.
不好意思 我们认识吗
I'm sorry. Have we met?
菲尔·科尔森
Phil Coulson.
你到这里的时候我也在
I was here when you first came in.
这是珍玛·西蒙斯
This is Jemma Simmons.
很高兴认识你们
Ah, it's good to meet you.
这个小姑娘是我的女儿 霍普
This little girl right here, this is my daughter, Hope.
很高兴认识你 霍普
It's lovely to meet you, Hope.
很高兴认识你 英国女郎
Nice to meet you, British lady.
霍普的妈妈也在这里吗
And is Hope's mother here, as well?
没有 只有我和火花塞
No, no, it's just me and Sparkplug.
你饿了吗
Hey, you hungry?
你上次吃东西是什么时候
When was the last time you had something to eat?
糖可不算哦
And candy doesn't count.
很高兴认识你们 失陪了
It's good to meet you. Excuse me.
科尔森 过来一下
Coulson, you got a second?
这是大巴上一个队员的身份证
Pulled this I.D. off one of the bus crew.
应该能让你通过大门
Should get you past the gate.
沃德换了照片 改了名字
Ward just had to swap the photo, change the name.
九头蛇国土战略防御局 杰米·弗鲁格曼特工
杰米·弗鲁格曼
Jamie Flugelman?
这是他唯一能从九头蛇数据库里弄出来的
Well, it's the only one he could clear from Hydra's database,
出发吧 弗鲁格曼
so mount up, Flugelman.
你怎么发现安全漏洞的
How'd the security breach come to your attention?
他的同事发现他
His co-worker spotted him
在储物柜里藏了违♥禁♥品♥ 一个摄像机
hiding some contraband in his locker -- a camera.
里面有胶卷吗
Was there any film in it?
没有
No. No film.
还是个古董
It was an antique, actually.
不过
Still,
我们把他送去教化中心了
we shipped him off to an Enlightenment Center
温习一下规程
for a refresher course on protocols.
我好久没来过这里了
Haven't been down here in a while.
项目进展如何
How's the project going?
你没事吧 孩子
Are you all right, son?
你看上去很烦恼
You look troubled.
因为我是有烦恼
It's 'cause I am.
我猜猜 为了女人
Let me guess -- a woman.
那么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
现在喝酒有点早
It's a bit early for a pint.
去喝杯茶吧
How about a cup of tea?
走吧
Come on.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表