剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I'm surprised you're still in town.
你通常不停地换地方
You're usually moving and moving.
你还在追捕那些监察者吗
Are you, uh, still hunting those perros rabiosos?
现在不止是监察者了
It's not just the Watchdogs now.
本地黑帮也效力于他们
Local gangs have been working for them,
这让我不能理解
which I... don't understand.
我在查武器交易时
I was tracing the sale of a weapon, and I...
似乎不小心发现了一个连环杀手
I think I may have stumbled upon a serial killer.
有意思
Fun.
他住在这附近吗
He live around here?
他通常在这一带活动 但很难追踪到他
He mostly hits this area, but he's hard to track down,
不留痕迹 单独作案
leaves no traces behind, operates alone.
听着熟悉吗
Sound familiar?
我以为你是对这地方有感情了
I thought maybe you were, uh, growing roots, they say.
你以前就在洛杉矶活动 是吧
L.A. used to be where you hang out, no?
没有感情
No roots.
每个人终究都会有所依恋
Everyone gets attached to something eventually.
别忘了 我下车后再坐两站
Don't forget to wait two stops after I get off.
我知道
Yeah, yeah. Hey.
记得给我发一张这家伙的照片
Send me a picture of this guy.
如果我知道他的样子
Maybe I can cover some ground
或许能帮忙搜搜
if I know what he looks like.
不行 我还没确切地看到他的样子
No, I still haven't gotten a good look at him yet,
你就照顾好自己 好吗
so just... take care of yourself, okay?
不过谢谢你告诉我神盾局的消息
But thank you for the S.H.I.E.L.D. intel.
他们不会放弃的 尤其是科尔森
They won't give up on you, especially Coulson.
他只想找到你
All he wants is to find you.
那太糟了 因为我只想要一件事
Well, that's too bad, 'cause there's only one thing I want.
是吗 那是什么
Oh, yeah? What's that?
一无所有
Nothing to lose.
这是你要的探测行动目镜
Here's the Mapping-Action Eyewear you requested.
应该能帮助你的小队进行临时突袭
Should help your team in case of a blind takedown.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
你得签个字
I need you to sign for it.
我搞不懂新的彩虹安全等级...
I don't get the new color-coded security-level rainbow of...
-叫什么来着 -"光谱安全级别"
- What's it called? - The "Spectrum of Security."
为什么我这个红色级的
Why do I, level red,
需要通过你这个橙色级的申请设备
have to go through you, level orange, to request hardware?
红色不该比橙色等级高吗
Shouldn't red be higher than orange?
橙色包括了红色和黄色 所以
Well, orange encompasses both red and yellow, so...
不太好解释
It's hard to explain,
但局长不想用数字
but the Director didn't want to use numbers
因为他不希望队员觉得自己低人一等
because he didn't want any team member to feel less than.
可你的权限比我高啊
Well, you do have a higher clearance than me.
只是大部分时候
Only in most instances.
我觉得低人一等
I feel less than.
我们刚接到报告
Hey, we just had a report come in.
洛杉矶一家医院接到一具尸体
A death in a hospital in Los Angeles.
情况存疑 一位亚裔女性
Suspicious circumstances. Suspect is an Asian female.
你觉得可能是黛西
You think it might be Daisy.
我会去看看 我只是想问
I'm going to look into it. I just wondered
你在执法部门的联络人透露过什么情况吗
if you'd heard anything from your law-enforcement contacts?
我如今消息很不灵通
I'm mostly in the dark these days.
要不你去问问局长吧
Why don't you ask the Director?
毕竟你是为数不多可以
Since you're one of the few people allowed
也愿那么做的人
or willing to do that.
那是什么
What you got there?
没听说吗
Didn't hear?
据传 他昨晚又出动了
Word is, he hit again last night.
两人横死街头
Two dead in the street.
谁
Who?
恶灵骑士
Ghost Rider.
你不是这一带的吧
You must not be from around here.
知道我该上哪找他吗
Do you know where I can find him?
没人知道
Nobody does.
所有看见他脸的人 都被画在这墙上了
Everybody that sees his face ends up on this wall.
每个人都有所依恋
Everyone gets attached to something.
我们得把车弄出去
We got to get this truck out of here.
你们是条子吗
What are you, the feds?
差不多吧
Something like that.
我们要封锁现场
We'll be sealing the scene.
别太久
Not for long, I hope.
我刚想叫他把这玩意拖走
I was just gonna have this guy tow this thing away
我和我的人好继续工作
so me and my crew can get back to work.
交给我们了
We got this.
这个仓库一般是空的
This warehouse usually sits empty.
卡诺洛汽车
我们今天本打算往里存货的
We were gonna store some inventory today.
结果发现锁被撬
Found the lock broken
里面多了这个大玩意
and this big, honkin' thing inside.
你们看吧
Have at it.
谢谢
Thank you.
不公平
Not fair.
你想要这样的设备 当初就该砍断自己的手
You want tech like this, you should've cut off your own hand.
迈克
Mack.
看来他们是自相残杀
Looks like these guys tore each other apart.
张伟 蒙特利市居民
Zhang Wei, resident of Monterey Park.
器官捐赠者
Organ donor.
有提到他是个嗜血狂暴的怪物吗
Say anything about him being a flesh-hungry rage monster?
没有 这上面是没有
Uh, no, I'm not seeing anything about that here,
我们只能认为他原本不是
so we have to assume that he wasn't
是接触到了原本在车里的东西才变成这样
until he came in contact with whatever's in that trailer.
这里没什么能供我们查下去的线索
Not much here that'll lead us anywhere.
这个
Well...
可以查查
there's that.
没有买♥♥家去
There was no buyer there.
不不
No, no, no.
不 求你 天啊 别
No! Please, God, no!
不 我不该死的
No! I don't deserve to die!
-不 -人人都那么说
- No! No! - Everyone says that.
嗯 战马不好找
Yeah, those chargers are hard to find.
《速度与激♥情♥》和《正义前锋》拍摄时
Between "Fast and Furious" and "Dukes of Hazzard,"
砸坏了一堆
they wrecked a lot of them.
我男友街头赛车时把自己的撞坏了
My boyfriend wrecked his in a street race.
他特别伤心
He's pretty broken up.
看来他对那车的感情比我想的要深
I guess he was more attached to it than I thought.
我在附近是没见过
I ain't seen none around here, though.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 谢了
All right. Thanks, man.
大部分撞坏的电影用车
Hey, uh, most of them wrecked movie cars,
都被丢在艾尔蒙特废车场
they're dumped at El Monte Junk and Salvage.
如果你男友想修好他的车
If your boyfriend wants to fix his ride up,
或许可以去那里找找零部件
might want to go over there and find scraps.
谢谢
Thanks.
或许他会去的
Maybe he'll go there.
黛西在洛杉矶
Daisy's in Los Angeles.
有人目击了她 现在已经死了
There was an eyewitness, now dead,
而我刚提前一周就收到了悠悠球的查岗报告
and I just received Yo-Yo's check-in report a week early,
那么科尔森和迈克也在那里
which means Coulson and Mack are there, too,
肯定是想去找到黛西
no doubt, trying to track Daisy down.
-貌似是这样 -你心里清楚 因为记录显示
- Sounds right. - You know it is, because according to the logs,
是你把科尔森叫回总部补充供给
you called Coulson back to H.Q. for resupply yourself.
明显是想亲自告诉他这个情报
Why, if not to give him that intel in person,
而且明知这有违局长的命令
knowing it's against the Director's orders?
我没派他们去 我没这个权限
I didn't send them. I don't have the authority.
他们是自己采取了行动
They acted on their own.
你知道我会发现的
You knew I'd find out.
为什么不告诉我 我每天都要做测谎
Why not tell me? I have daily lie detection.
-就因为这个 -现在我必须上报了
- That's why. - And now I have to report it,
所以现在 我要么显得没用
which means now I either look like I'm incompetent
要么就像是跟你串通好的
or colluding with you.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表