我们安全吗
Are we okay?
莉斯 都结束了
Liz, it's over.
不会有人追杀我们了
There's nobody coming after us.
这里只有你和我
It's just you and me...
还有她
and her.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们自♥由♥了
We're free.
怎么办到的
How?
告诉你也无法改变什么
The how won't change anything.
我想那天下午在开去
I suppose I knew what I would do
特护病房♥的路上 我就知道我该怎么做了
that afternoon in the car on the drive to the mobile ICU.
那个可怜姑娘 充满恐慌
That poor girl, so afraid.
总是担惊受怕
Always looking over her shoulder,
不知道自己的身份和这身份的意义
in the dark about who she was and why it mattered.
但那不仅仅关系到伊丽莎白
But it wasn't just about Elizabeth anymore.
她的孩子已经在为她与你的关系
Her child was already paying the price
付出代价
for her association with you.
不行 出去
No. Get out.
请出去 让他出去
Please, go away. Make him go away.
这是我的女儿
This is my daughter.
就在外边等着吧
Just wait out here.
让我跟她谈谈
Let me talk to her.
我看到了机会
I saw my opportunity.
我知道你很害怕 亲爱的
I know you're afraid, sweetie.
害怕是正常的
You should be.
在雷蒙德的世界里 艾格尼斯永远不会安全
Agnes will never be safe in Raymond's world.
问题是 你为了保护她 愿意做到什么地步
The question is, how far are you willing to go to protect her?
我看见她死了
I saw her die.
你看到的是医生的安排
You saw what the doctor allowed you to see.
他如果知道了会杀了我的
If he finds out, he'll kill me.
我能瞒住他 保护你
I can keep this from him, protect you.
告诉我你需要什么
Just tell me what you need.
太疯狂了 不会成功的
This is insane. It'll never work.
也许不会 但我们得试试
Maybe not, but we have to try.
大多数心脏监护器都会为训练医务人员
Most heart monitors come with simulation devices
配备模拟设备
for training purposes.
我只要把她的心脏探头与模拟器连接
All I have to do is connect her heart leads to the simulator
就能随心所欲地制♥造♥生命特征了
and I can make her vitals do whatever we want --
加快心跳 降低含氧量
raise her heart rate, drop her oxygen levels,
升高她的血压
crashing her blood pressure.
还有呢
What else?
如果我能让莉斯的状态看上去很不稳定
If I can make Liz seem unstable enough,
我就需要给她接上呼吸机
it would be indicated for me to put her on a ventilator
对她实施药物昏迷
in a medically induced coma.
但这很冒险
But there's a risk.
这对我们所有人来说都是冒险
Of course there's a risk for all of us,
但是有可能办到[它只是一种可能性] 对吧
but it's possible, right?
什么可能性
What's possible?
我就坐在她身旁
I sat over her body...
看着她死去
and watched her die.
那是我们让你看到的
You saw what we needed you to see.
她被安全转移到了呼吸机上后
Once she was safe on the ventilator,
我们给她注射了大量的β-受体阻滞药
one large dose of a beta blocker
将她的心跳输出和脉博降低到一定程度
dropped her cardiac output and pulse to a level
在最好的情况下都难以察觉
just barely detectable under the best of circumstances,
更别提当时外面正发生激烈的枪战
let alone with a gunfight raging outside.
你不希望把她的尸体被送到太平间
You didn't want her body taken to the morgue.
这给我们省了不少事
That made things easier.
伊丽莎白在运尸袋里没待多久
Elizabeth was in the body bag for less than two minutes.
尼克准备好解毒剂 胰高血糖素
Nik was standing by with the antidote, glucagon.
我给葬礼找了一个相配的尸体
I found a suitable body for the funeral.
要我继续吗
Need I continue?
真的走到了这一步吗
Had it really come to that?
她非常爱她的女儿
She loved her daughter that much.
是的 雷蒙德
Yes, Raymond.
真的走到了这一步
It had come to that.
我回来了
Hey, I'm back.
我在海边找到了一家可爱的小面包房♥
I found the cutest little bakery on the beach.
他们有卖♥♥你喜欢的香炸曲奇
They make those little pastelitos that you love.
唐纳德
Donald.
怎么了 什么事
What is it? What's wrong?
进来 坐
Come in. Sit down.
几个小时前
A couple hours ago,
我本来有机会阻止雷丁顿
I had the opportunity to stop Reddington.
他做好了...为复仇杀人的准备
He was ready to... take one life to avenge another,
结果最后我
and in the end, I, uh...
我打算放任他这么做
I was gonna let him do it.
事实上我希望他这么做
I actually wanted him to do it.
感谢上帝 柯克不在车里
Thank God Kirk wasn't in that car.
现在我们知道原因了
Well, now we know why.
雷丁顿在飞机上打来了电♥话♥
Reddington called from the air.
希望他找到汤姆和艾格尼斯
Let's hope he gets to Tom and Agnes.
和莉斯
And Liz.
她还活着
She's alive.
♬I'm not gonna try and make it even♬
♬You're way ahead by now♬
♬I'm not gonna try and make it all even♬
♬Even though I know how♬
♬And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet♬
♬But I think I shot the gun♬
♬And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet♬
♬But I think I shot the gun♬
♬I'm not gonna tell my new friends about you♬
♬No, I'm gonna let that slide♬
♬I'm gonna be lazy when I write about you♬
♬Even though it takes all my might♬
♬And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet♬
♬But I think I shot the gun♬
♬And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet♬
♬But I think I shot the gun♬
凯特
Kate.
我该拿你怎么办呢 凯特
What am I gonna do with you, Kate?
♬I'm gonna get back to believing♬
♬It's been a long, long time now♬
♬I'm gonna get up and make it look easy♬
♬Even though I don't know how♬
我女儿和丈夫在哪
My daughter, my husband -- where are they?
你把他们怎么样了
What have you done with them?
♬I'm not gonna try and make it even♬
你好 玛莎
Hello, Masha.
♬I'm way behind by now♬
这一刻我想象了二十五年
I've been imagining this moment for the last 25 years.
你是谁
Who are you?
亚历山大·柯克
Alexander Kirk.
我不是一直都叫这个名字
That wasn't always so.
曾经 很久以前
Once, a long time ago...
我叫康斯坦丁·罗斯托娃
my name was Constantin Rostov.
♬Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet♬
♬But I think I shot the gun♬
♬And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet♬
♬But I think I shot the gun♬
玛莎 我是你♥爸♥爸
Masha, I'm your father.
♬And everyone thinks I dodged a bullet♬
♬But I think I shot the gun♬
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表