她只关心孩子 但我要母子平安
That's all she cares about, but I need them both healthy.
心跳没问题 孩子也在动
Well, the heartbeat looks okay, and baby's moving around.
情况都挺好的
All good signs.
不过产科医生马上会来确认
But the O.B.'s heading down now just to make sure.
与此同时 我们还要再做一些检查
Now, in the meantime, we're gonna run some more tests,
看看车祸是否造成了别的创伤
see if there was any other trauma from the accident.
谢谢
Thank you.
尼克披萨店
我不想跟他说话
I don't want to talk to him.
你要干什么
What do you want?
伊丽莎白 此地 此时
Elizabeth. Here. Now.
我现在就在接头点外面 她在哪儿
I'm right in front of the place. Where is she?
出了点意外
There was an accident.
-她受伤了吗 -还不清楚
- Is she hurt? - We don't know.
还不清楚有多严重 她...
I mean, we don't know how bad she --
她刚才出血了 我们在玛丽·玛格丽特医院
She was bleeding. We're at Mary Margaret Hospital.
能让她听电♥话♥吗
Can you put her on?
-怎么了 -你不能待在医院里
- What? - You need to leave.
卡普兰先生五分钟后到医院后门接你们
Mr. Kaplan will be there in five minutes to pick you up out back.
你听到刚刚汤姆说的话了吗
Did you hear a word Tom just said?
在医院里我保护不了你
I can't protect you in a hospital.
在教堂里你也没能保护好我
You can't protect me in a church, either.
我这么说吧
Let me rephrase that.
等所罗门和他的人
I cannot safeguard you
查出你在哪里后 我无法在交火中保护你
and the dozens of innocent patients and medical personnel
和其他无辜的病人
who'll be caught in the crossfire
以及医护人员免受伤害
when Solomon and his storm troopers put together where you are.
我知道你非常想保护你的孩子 莉兹
I know how desperately you want to protect your baby, Lizzy.
所以好好想一想
So think.
不会有事的 亲爱的 别害怕
You'll be fine, sweetie. Nothing to be afraid of.
我带你去一个配备有
I'm taking you to a private ICU
全县顶尖急救医护人员的私人特护病房♥
with the county's top emergency-care team.
我知道这话是什么意思
I know what that means.
我在这
I'm right here.
我在这
I'm right here.
-怎么了 -羊水破了
- What? - My water just broke.
要...要生了
Oh, wow. This is -- this is happening.
大约多久能到
Um, w-w-what is our ETA?
三分钟
Three minutes out.
去哪
From where?
三分钟后到哪
Three minutes out from where?
一间废弃的仓库吗
An abandoned warehouse?
就因为我让一个逃犯 一个杀手
Because I let a fugitive, a killer,
一个反♥社♥会♥分子进入了我的生活...
a sociopath into my life...
-我知道 -所以我现在才会被一群
- I know. - ...now I am being hunted
不知道哪来的人追杀
by God knows who's chasing me,
他们身穿防弹衣 手持突击步♥枪♥
but they've got body armor and assault rifles,
而我不得不把我的孩子
and I have to give birth to my child -- to a baby --
生在一个肮脏的仓库里
in a filthy warehouse!
那是个夜♥总♥会♥
It's a nightclub.
这话会让我好过一点吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
不 不会
No, it's not.
你的孩子应该在更好的环境里出生
Your baby deserves more than we can provide.
欢迎 克尔帕医生
Welcome, Dr. Korpal.
病人什么情况
What have we got?
三十一岁女性病患 妊娠三十二周
A 31-year-old female 32 weeks pregnant
车祸后出现腹部疼痛并伴有出血
status post MVA with abdominal pain and bleeding.
病人的RH血型呢
R.H. status?
不清楚 但她的羊水已经破了
Unknown, but her labs are cooking.
好了 他到了
Okay, he's in.
我早该想到来的会是你
I should have known it'd be you on call.
莉斯 出了什么事
Liz, what happened?
反正不是什么好事
Nothing good.
没事的 让我检查一下
It's okay. Let me take a look.
你什么时候变成妇产科医生了
Uh, since when are you an O.B.?
作为急诊科医生
As an E.R. physician,
我受过所有专业急救方面的培训
I'm trained in the emergency aspect of all the specialties.
我救过你的小命 不是吗
I saved your ass, didn't I?
该死的 雷丁顿 莉斯在哪里
Damn it, Reddington. Where's Liz?
现在的情况不允许我
Circumstances prevent me
告诉你更多消息 哈罗德
from sharing more information at this time, Harold.
无论是谁雇了所罗门
Whoever employed Solomon's services,
他们知道的太多了
they know too much.
甚至是现在他们都在对我们紧追不舍
They're breathing down our necks even now,
偷听着 偷看着
listening, watching.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
-在教堂袭击我们的是什么人 -我不知道
- Who attacked us at the church? - I don't know.
我希望你的手下能在现场发现点什么
I'm hoping your team finds something at the scene.
我们需要尽快摆脱这一威胁
We need to put down this threat quickly.
情况允许时我再联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch when I can.
雷丁顿 等一下
Hey, Reddington, wait.
当然了
Of course,
这对我们所有人来说都是冒险
it's a risk for all of us,
但是它只是一种可能性 对吧
but it's possible, right?
-什么可能性 -莉斯
- What's possible? - Liz.
她出现了胎盘早剥的情况
She suffered a placental abruption,
很有可能是撞车造成的
likely from the crash.
胎盘早剥是指胎盘剥离子♥宫♥壁
It's when the placenta rips away from the walls of the uterus.
这会使婴儿无法获得足够的氧气
As a result, the baby's not getting enough oxygen.
婴儿的心率正在直线下降
The heart rate is plummeting.
如果在接下来的十分钟内
If I don't perform an emergency C-section
不实施剖腹产的话
in the next 10 minutes,
她的孩子就会死掉
her baby's going to die.
肯定没办法确认生产商
It's pointless trying to identify a manufacturer.
那个入耳式通话器绝对是黑市上的货
That EarCom is pure black market.
氮化硅晶体管技术
Nitride transistor technology,
而且有一个内置的太赫兹电台
a built-in terahertz radio.
又回到原点了 追踪暗影战士
We're back to square one -- chasing shadow warriors.
也不是
Uh, not exactly.
入耳式通话器的表面虽然没有指纹
There were no prints on the outside of the EarCom,
但是在纽扣电池的内侧
but I pulled partial fingerprints
我提取到了部分指纹
from the button battery inside.
阿萨·雅克比
Asa Jacobi.
第一空中骑兵旅
First Air Cavalry Brigade.
失踪 被认为在伊♥拉♥克♥战争中殉职
Missing, presumed dead during the Iraq War.
他留有一个遗孀
He left a wife behind.
找到她在哪儿并且拜访一下她
Track her down and pay her a visit.
看看有没有发现
See if there's anything there.
外♥围♥防御已就位
Perimeter defense is in place --
出口 屋顶
exits, rooftops,
同时六个街区范围内所有道路
and lookouts on all avenues of approach
都安排了人
for a six-block radius.
不会有事的 雷蒙德
Everything will be fine, Raymond.
看在上帝的份上 邓比
Oh, for God's sake, Dembe,
省省这种心灵安慰吧
spare me the mystical reassurance.
情况很不好
Everything is not fine.
在那个该死的教堂时你的外♥围♥防御去哪了
Where the hell was the perimeter defense at that damn church?
你应该部署四队 五队的人
You should have deployed four teams, five teams.
看着她躺在这个糟糕的环境里
Look at her lying there in this barbaric situation
孩子的生命也危在旦夕
with her child's life at risk.
情况很不好
Everything is not fine.
她就不应该去那个该死的教堂
She never should have been at that Godforsaken church.
够了 雷蒙德
Stop it, Raymond!
这事跟邓比没什么关系
This has little to do with Dembe
跟里面那个可怜的女孩
and nothing to do with
更是一点关系都没有
that poor girl in there.
几个月以来她一直告诉你
She's been telling you for months
你对她的孩子来说是个威胁
that you're a danger to her baby.
这是你的错 雷蒙德
This is on you, Raymond.
不是别人
Nobody else.
你让她错以为你可以保护她的安全
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表