The Promnestria will require a meeting
召集全体家庭成员 正式宣布这一安排
of all family members to formalize the arrangement.
弄清楚会议地点 你就能找到他
Find that meeting, and you'll find him.
你建议我们怎么做
And how do you propose we do that?
问得好 哈罗德
Funny you should ask, Harold.
你好啊 马兹
Hello, Mads.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
你在新奥尔良港口的那个线人 给他打电♥话♥
Your contact at the port of New Orleans -- call him.
问他收没收到一条关于缉毒局突袭的匿名线报
Confirm he received an anonymous tip about a D.E.A. raid.
帮你挽回了价值一千万的库存损失
Saved you about $10 million in lost inventory.
你这有饼干吗
Do you have any cookies?
是我 我听说缉毒局去突袭了
I-it's me. I'm told there was a raid.
我们的货没事吧
And we're good?
味道不错 这是肉豆蔻 对吧
These are yummy. It's the nutmeg, isn't it?
我过会给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you soon.
你给我的人报信 为什么
You tipped my people? Why?
新婚礼物
Wedding present.
你听说了
You heard.
我尊重这个决定 马兹
I respect the decision, Mads.
肯定很艰难 不过对生意有利
Difficult one, I'm sure, but good for business.
恭喜
Mazel tov.
我儿子对此不太高兴
My kid is not happy about it.
那你呢 和丹尼·瓦卡洛通婚
What about you? Danny Vacarro for an in-law?
真是爱的奉献啊
Talk about a labor of love.
谢谢你的报信 雷蒙德
Thank you for the tip, Raymond.
家族的人 他家的和我家的
The families, theirs and ours,
我们明天有个聚会
we're getting together tomorrow.
有个熟脸在也挺好的
It'd be nice to have a friendly face.
我宁死也不能让埃里克松家的人碰我的宝贝女儿
I'd rather die than have an Eriksson touch my little girl.
我也是
So would I.
但你要把她嫁过去
But you're giving her away.
为什么
For what?
一项不可能达成的交易吗
A business deal that will never hold?
一场永不结束的战争吗
A war that will never end?
会结束的
Oh, it will.
埃里克松全家都会到场
The Erikssons are all coming to the celebration.
什么意思
What are you saying?
明天干掉他们
We kill them tomorrow.
一个不剩
All of them.
我们安排了缉毒局的突袭
We staged the D.E.A. raid
这样雷丁顿就能给埃里克松报信
so Reddington could tip off the Erikssons.
作为交换 他该把家族聚会的情报
In exchange, he was supposed to give us intel
都告诉我们
on the families meeting.
那他现在在哪儿
So where the hell is he?
他没回我电♥话♥
I can't get him to call me back.
我在监听破冰人的一次性手♥机♥
Okay, so, I've been monitoring the Promnestria's burner,
他刚打了通电♥话♥
and he just placed a call
我想是什么私人助理
to some kind of personal assistant, I think.
接听的是伦敦一处住♥宅♥
The call was made to a residence in London
房♥主叫阿里斯泰尔·皮特先生
owned by a Mr. Alistair Pitt.
苏格兰场调取了他的税单
So Scotland Yard pulled his taxes.
跟嫌疑人差不多年龄
He's the right age for our suspect,
自称是企业顾问
claims he's a corporate consultant.
过来听
Here. And listen.
今晚在格林沃尔德有一次晚宴
There's a dinner tonight at the Greenwald to formalize.
派车七点送我过去
I'll need a car to take us there at 7:00,
然后直接去机场
then directly to the airport.
告诉雷斯勒和莎马
Notify Ressler and Samar.
尽快在格林沃尔德酒店
I want infiltration teams at the Greenwald Hotel
渗入我们的人
as soon as possible.
基恩 如果雷丁顿打电♥话♥给你
Keen, if Reddington reaches out,
不要接
don't take his call.
一号♥车 已连接酒店信♥号♥♥
Mobile 1, we've accessed the hotel feeds.
各单位报告
All units report.
埃里克松进来了
Eriksson is walking in now.
格雷戈尔和戴格在他后面
Gregor and Dag are behind him.
达文波特 请回复
Davenport. Come back.
安保很严
Security's tight.
武器手♥机♥都不让进
No weapons, no phones.
瓦卡洛家来了丹尼和玛丽安娜
On the Vacarro side, I'm seeing Danny, Mariana.
没看见拉斐尔
No sign of Rafael.
他知道他有逮捕令在身
He knows there's an open warrant.
不管有没有搜捕令 今晚到场的人
Warrant or not, everybody who shows up tonight
都要带回来审讯 没有例外
is getting brought in for questioning, no exceptions.
上头准吗
You got approval for that?
皮特杀了无辜的女人
Pitt murdered an innocent woman.
他一出现 我们就全场拿下
When he shows, we take them all.
看这是谁来了
Whoa, look what the cat dragged in.
你的逃亡同盟 罗斯托娃同志
Your fugitive-in-arms, Comrade Rostova.
别那么叫我
Don't call me that.
达文波特 我们看到了雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Davenport, we got a visual on Raymond Reddington.
往你那边去了 我们要出击了
Moving your way. We're gonna breach.
不行 重复 不行
Negative, I repeat, negative.
不准出击
Do not breach.
这是我们的行动
This is our op.
现在出击就无法抓到皮特了
We breach now, we lose Pitt.
听着 一抓到其他人我们就收拾他
Look, we'll sweep him up when we grab the others,
但只有在看到目标之后
but only once we see our target.
我好喜欢这串项链
Oh, I really do fancy this necklace.
还有那枚戒指
And that ring.
能试试吗
Can I see?
当然
Of course.
-哪有镜子 -那边
- Where is the mirror? - It's over there.
很不错 但比预算多了三个零
It is very nice, but it's about three zeros out of my budget.
天啊
Oh, my God.
非买♥♥不可
I have to have it.
我钥匙落在车里了
Oh, I left the keys in the car. Ugh.
要是再被偷掉一辆科林肯定会杀了我的
Colin would kill me if I got another one nicked.
-马上回来 -没问题
- Be back. - All right.
-救命 来人 -先生 放开她
- Help! Somebody! - Sir! Release that woman!
她是个小偷
She's a thief.
布莱恩·凯里探员 联调局
Agent Brian Kelly, FBI.
我的团队调查这女人所在的犯罪团伙
This woman is part of a gang that my team
已经半年了
has been investigating for six months.
我就知道 他们偷了我五十万
I knew it! They owe me a half a million.
她的同伙还在这附近
Her team is still somewhere in the area.
有什么比较私密的地方可以让我带她去吗
Do you have somewhere I can take her, somewhere private?
走吧
Let's go.
我要联♥系♥队上的其他人来看管她
I need to call in the rest of my squad to secure the suspect.
你这里有没有后门可以让我们用
Do you have a back entrance we could use?
去装卸区等警♥察♥
Meet the police at the loading dock.
让他们从后门进
Let them in the back.
疑犯已羁押 从后门走 收到吗
Suspect in custody. Come in through the back. Copy?
收到 马上去
Copy that. On our way.
要香槟吗
Champagne?
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
雷丁顿先生
Mr. Reddington.
你能来是我们的荣幸
I'm so honored you were able to join us.
我最不擅长参加暴徒的婚礼了
I'm a sucker for mob weddings.
多美好的夜晚
What a night.
你是雷蒙德吧
Raymond, right?
马兹告诉我你们俩有生意上的往来
Mads tells me you two have business dealings?
我还不知道你们俩关系这么好
I didn't know the two of you were on a first-name basis.
我们在尽力做到宽恕与忘怀
We're doing our best to forgive and forget.
我们的良善面中也有瑕疵
There's some good in the worst of us
阴暗面中也有光明
and some evil in the best of us.
我们发现这一点后
And when we discover this,
对仇敌也就慢慢恨不起来了
we are less prone to hate our enemies.
敬我们的仇敌
To our enemies.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
抱歉 雷蒙德 失陪一下
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表