但是我们会拿走你的手♥机♥
We are, however, going to take your cellphone
把你锁在浴室 好吗
and lock you in the bathroom, okay?
好
Okay.
我得说 你的发型
I must say, your hair,
它很衬你的脸型
the way it frames your face is very becoming.
谢谢
Gracias.
不用谢
De nada.
我重新审核了所有证人供词
I reviewed every witness statement
以及酒店的监控录像
and the surveillance from the hotel.
没有证据表明库珀是谋杀康纳利
There's nothing to indicate that Cooper was complicit
亦或放莉斯逃跑的同谋
in Connolly's death or in Liz's escape.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
他不是同谋 但你是
He wasn't complicit, but you were.
你让我查清楚库珀是否帮助了莉斯
You asked me to see if Cooper helped Liz.
要帮她逃跑 他有两次机会
He had two opportunities to do that --
在康纳利被射杀的那个酒店
in the hotel where Connolly was shot
以及她所逃走的这个战情室
and here in the war room where she escaped.
因为电源被切断 她才成功逃走
She got out by cutting the power.
我们找到了交通监控录像
We found a traffic camera
显示她在11点22分离开了大楼
that shows her exiting the building at 11:22.
从服务通道逃出去的
Yeah, from the service corridor
我在那里发现了她的手♥机♥
where I found her phone.
战情室的监控是11点23分重新上线的
Cameras came back online in the war room at 11:23.
中间的六十秒只有你知道是怎么回事
That's 60 seconds only you can account for.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我想是你放她走的
I think you let her go.
我想你现在这种做法 这种愤怒
I think this way that you're acting, this anger,
是因为你觉得是你的错
it's because you think it's your fault.
你相信过她
You trusted her
结果她反手就杀了司法部长
and she turned around and murdered the Attorney General.
我愤怒是因为我们的国家被袭击了
I'm angry because our country was attacked.
我们都很愤怒
We're all angry.
但我知道你有事情瞒着我
But I know there's something you're not telling me,
无论是什么 无论你的什么直觉
and whatever it is, whatever instinct is keeping you
让你不肯承认真♥相♥ 我都不相信
from admitting the truth, I don't trust it.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
不应该是七天后吗
I'm not supposed to see you for another seven days.
计划有变
There's been a change of plans.
我从不改变计划
I don't change plans.
不会为你而改 也不会为任何人改
Not for you, not for anybody.
就是他 他就是巨人农场主吗
This is him? This is the Troll Farmer?
也许我该告诉你他不喜欢这个称呼
Perhaps I should've told you he doesn't like that name.
我需要一周时间
I need a week.
你有一个小时
You've got an hour.
我们没时间了 昌
We're out of time, Chang.
你得让我们今天就出城
You need to get us out of the city today.
我理解的是
The understanding was
你会先藏身一周
that you were going to stay underground for a week.
我们说好的
That was the contract.
我跟你合作三年多了
I've had you on retainer for over three years.
你的内容提供者有所有与我相关的文件
Your content providers have all my pertinent files.
你不是问题 雷丁顿先生
You're not the problem, Mr. Reddington.
我的程序员们正忙着为你那位编造内容呢
My programmers are scrambling to build content for your plus one.
她才是麻烦事
She's the wrinkle here.
今天之内
Today.
天啊 你是
Oh, my God. You're...
他们说我要做替身
They said I would be doubling.
要拍些照片
They were gonna take pictures,
但我没想到会是...你
but I had no idea it was...you.
你是谁
Who are you?
我想我就是你
I guess I'm you.
伊丽莎白·基恩 对吗
Elizabeth Keen, right?
他也在这吗
Is he here, too?
雷丁顿 你和他在一起吗
Reddington? Are you with him now?
我不是有意窥探 但这感觉怎样
I don't mean to pry, but how does it feel?
什么感觉怎样
How does what feel?
当逃犯的感觉
To be a fugitive.
第三大街隧♥道♥还在关闭中
3rd street tunnel is still shut down.
有新闻团队 摄影记者 上面还有直升机
News teams, camera crews, choppers overhead.
所有靠近国会山
Anywhere near Capitol Hill,
国家广场 联合车站的地方也都遍布摄像头
the Mall, Union Station will be flooded with cameras, too.
国会山是禁飞区
Capitol Hill is no fly.
我们也许可以利用这一点
We might be able to use that to our advantage.
杜邦环岛下面的隧♥道♥呢
What about tunnels under Dupont Circle?
是个不错的逃离路线
Be a good escape route.
我们可不想跟国会警♥察♥起冲突
We don't want to contend with Capitol police.
警戒线的情况呢
What do we know about the perimeter?
我们能接近到哪里
How close can we get?
整个城市都被交通监控和摄像头覆盖
City is blanketed with traffic cameras and CCTV.
盲点很少
Very few blind spots.
好了 好了 别再说问题了
Okay, okay. Talk to me about liabilities.
推特 阅后即焚 红迪网
Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit.
我要知道目击新闻最可能在
I want addresses, hotspots where a sighting
社交媒体上引爆的地址和热点地区
is most likely to blow up on social.
这让我们有20%的几率搞定此事
Give us about a 20% chance of pulling this off.
加油 昌
Chin up, Chang.
相信自己 其他人也会相信你
Believe in yourself and others will, too.
什么东西 你又一条白♥痴♥至理名言吗
What is that, another one of your dumbass literary quotes?
褔饼里看见的
Fortune cookie.
你堵住了他们却让他们跑了
You had them and they got away?
把他们赶出了藏身之地
Chased them out of hiding.
雷丁顿本来还有计划 现在没有了
Reddington had a plan, now he doesn't.
算是有收获
It's a win.
警戒级别已上升至严峻
Terror alert has been elevated to severe.
这可不算收获
There is no win in that.
警戒线内总有两百个街区
Perimeter's 200 blocks.
每小时能搜查十个
We're turning over 10 blocks an hour.
不会太久了
Won't be long now.
此前我向白宫汇报过了
I've had to brief the White House.
他们知道你曾是基恩的搭档
They know you were Keen's partner.
这是我的优势
That's an advantage.
我同意
I agree.
所以我赌上我的职业生涯来支持你
That's why I've risked my career to back you.
别让我后悔
Don't make me regret doing that.
刚和司法部联♥系♥过
Spoke with Main Justice.
夏琳很快会被释放
Charlene's being released.
不会有针对她的指控
No charges are gonna be filed at this time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也可以走了 等待进一步调查
And you're being released, pending further investigation.
显然没人告诉司法部
Apparently Justice wasn't informed
是我让基恩探员逃跑的
that I advised Agent Keen to run.
确实如此
Apparently not.
很高兴你不觉得我是同谋
Glad to know you don't think I was complicit.
我确实觉得你是同谋
I do think you were complicit.
那你为什么没上报
Why didn't you say anything?
因为他们没问
'Cause they didn't ask.
而且我也是同谋
Besides, I'm complicit, too.
基恩逃出审讯室的时候
When Keen, uh...when she broke out of interrogation,
我追上了她
I caught up to her.
我本可以制止她的
I could've stopped her.
我是说 我本该制止她的 但我没有
I mean, I should've stopped her, but I didn't.
我放她走了
I let her go.
司法部长正是因此而死
Because I did, the Attorney General is dead.
这是上天的眷顾
That's a blessing.
眷顾吗 杀人吗
A blessing? Murder?
这该是雷丁顿的变♥态♥论调 不该是你
That's something Reddington would say, not you.
你凭直觉做了决定
You made a decision based on instinct.
你要相信它
You should trust that.
我的工作不是相信直觉
My job isn't to trust my gut.
而是维护♥法♥律
My job is to uphold the law.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表