抱歉让你久等了
I do apologize for keeping you waiting.
米哈伊尔·科兹洛夫
Mikhail Kozlov.
你是大使♥馆♥的情报负责人吗
Are you the embassy intelligence chief?
我们不是来谈论我的 基恩探员
We are not here to discuss my curriculum vitae, Agent Keen,
而是弄清楚你在这儿做什么
only to ascertain why you are here
你有什么目的
and what you hope to accomplish
毕竟联调局的人一直在使♥馆♥四周徘徊
nowthat the F.B.I. has surrounded the embassy.
我来这儿不是要跟无足轻重的小兵谈话
I am not here to speak to a pawn without adequate clearance.
我们也没打算收留联调局的探员
Nor are we here to harbor foreign agents of the F.B.I.,
基恩探员
Agent Keen.
我是玛莎·罗斯托娃
My name is Masha Rostova.
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的
I am a deep cover operative
潜伏特工
for the Federalnaya Sluzhba Bezopasnosti.
我已经成功完成了任务
I have successfully completed my mission
在此寻求庇护
and am hereby seeking asylum.
我希望立即与你们的情报负责人
I would appreciate an immediate and private audience
进行单独会面
with your chief intelligence officer.
打电♥话♥
Звони.
我需要跟负责安保的人谈话
I need to speak to whoever's in command of security,
立刻
and I need to do it now.
-听明白了吗 -雷斯勒
- You understand? - Ressler.
刚跟雷文·莱特通过电♥话♥
I just got off the line with Reven Wright.
得到行动允许了吗
Did we get the go-ahead?
国♥务♥院♥已经要求
The State Department has requested
俄♥国♥人将她交出
that the Russians bring her out.
要求
Requested?
要是本·拉♥登♥在那儿应该不会只是要求了吧
Nobody would be making a request if it was Bin Laden in there.
如果是他在美国领土上 我们早就强攻进去了
On U.S. soil? We'd be blasting our way in.
俄♥罗♥斯♥使♥馆♥界内不属于美国领土
The Russian Embassy isn't U.S. soil.
围栏就是国界
That fence is a border.
越过围栏就等同于武装入侵
Crossing it is tantamount to armed invasion.
相当于挑起战争
It's literally an act of war.
我知道 但你看四周
I know, but look around.
战争已经开始了
The war's already started.
基恩探员
Agent Keen.
还是你想被称作"罗斯托娃"
Or do you prefer "Rostova"?
康尼 别管它
Connie, leave it.
耐心些 亲爱的 工作上的事
Patience, golubushka. Duty calls.
康尼
Oh, Connie.
真是向传统最好的致敬啊
What a delightful nod to tradition.
能看到一个俄♥国♥官僚
I can't tell you how nostalgic it is
践行缺失已久的职业道德
to see a Russian bureaucrat demonstrating
是多么的令人怀念啊
such a time-honored absence of work ethic.
康尼 有人在那儿吗
Connie? Is someone here?
没有 亲爱的
No, darling.
你接着洗吧 我一会儿就来
Keep the shower running. I'll be right in.
我会带个玩具进去哦
I bought us a toy.
她比坐在主播台后面
She's much prettier than she looks
看起来更漂亮
sitting behind the news anchor desk.
-出去 -此外她还嫁了一个
- Get out. - Plus, she's married to a ranking member
参议院外交委员会的成员
of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
我想这也合理 毕竟他给克里米亚划拨了
Only fair, I suppose, given the black book military aid
不少非法军事援助
he's allocated to Crimea.
互相利用太讨厌了 你说呢 康尼
Reciprocity's a bitch, right Connie?
你坑了俄♥国♥人 俄♥国♥人再来坑你
You screw the bear, the bear screws back.
鬼使神差[电影名]啊
Batteries Not Included.
请一定把人叫来
By all means, do call in the troops.
毕竟现在你的政♥府♥正和
What with your government's implication
俄欧分♥析♥处的爆♥炸♥案牵扯不清
in the O.R.E.A. bombing
还有对现任参议员
and assassinations of the sitting senator
以及美国司法部长的暗♥杀♥行动
and the attorney general of the United States,
俄方大使和美方参议员妻子之间
how much harm could a weekly game of water wiggle
每周的鸳鸯浴又能有什么影响呢
between their ambassador and a senator's wife cause?
在新闻圈里都算不上闪光点
Barely a blip in the news cycle.
但是我觉得俄当局不会像我一样
Though, I doubt the Kremlin
觉得此事无聊至极
will be nearly as jejune as I am.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
这就对了 康尼 开心点
That's the spirit, Connie. Service with a smile.
你的下属之所以会如此粗鲁地
The reason your underlings are so rudely interrupting
打断你的每周幽会是因为伊丽莎白·基恩
your weekly tryst is because Elizabeth Keen
去了你们的大使♥馆♥
turned herself in to your embassy
并且声称自己是处境危险的
and has identified herself
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的潜伏特工
as a deep cover F.S.B. agent in distress.
荒谬至极
That's absurd.
是的 没错
Yes, quite.
不过她正在要求外交豁免权
Nevertheless, she's currently demanding diplomatic immunity.
我想要实时知晓...
And I want real-time reports of everything--
在大使♥馆♥内发生的一切
everything that occurs inside that building,
尤其是此间与莫斯科
especially the names of every drone
决策层所做的每一个举动
in the decision loop between here and Moscow.
小菜一碟 对吗 康尼
That won't present a problem, will it, Connie?
任务来了 同志
Duty calls, comrade.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫亚历山大·罗斯科维奇
Alexander Raskovich,
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥驻华盛顿特区首席情报员
F.S.B. chief intelligence agent for Washington, D.C.,
也是负责整个西半球地区的
which makes me senior intelligence agent
高级情报官员
for the entire Western Hemisphere.
我对于每一名在北美和南美洲的
I am intimately acquainted with
现役以及非现役的
every single Russian intelligence asset
俄♥罗♥斯♥情报人员的状况
in North and South America,
都了如指掌
active and inactive.
而你 亲爱的 不是他们之中的一员
And you, dear, are not one of them.
这就引出了一个问题
Which begs a question --
既然你我心里都清楚你不是其中一员
Why are you masquerading as such
你又为何要伪装成这样呢
when you and I both know you are no such thing?
我来这是为了保护我自己 寻求你们的帮助
I came here to protect myself, to get your help
因为我们的利益是一致的
because our interests are aligned.
你们的国家和我都被指责犯下了
Your country and I have been blamed for crimes
莫须有的罪名
we did not commit.
真正的凶手是一个
It was committed by a global consortium
被称为"秘社"的全球性联盟
known in some quarters as the Cabal.
他们的目标是什么
What are their objectives?
重新挑起俄♥罗♥斯♥
To reignite the cold war
与美国之间的冷战
between Russia and the United States.
想要达到什么目的
And to what end?
在我获得外交豁免权的文书之后
I will tell you everything that I know
我会把我所知道的一切
after I've been guaranteed, in writing,
都告诉你们
diplomatic immunity.
我怎么知道你不是"秘社"的人
How do I know that you're not working for the Cabal?
我怎么知道你不是假扮成受害者
How do I know that you're not here posing as a victim
来获得庇护 从而逃过联调局的追捕
to gain safe passage away from the F.B.I.?
那个名叫卡拉库尔特的俄♥罗♥斯♥杀手
The Russian assassin, the one known as Karakurt.
从没听说过这个人
Never heard of him.
他叛变了
He's been turned.
"秘社"的人把他所做的事赖到我头上
The Cabal framed me.
有谁比一个克格勃探员的女儿更适合背黑锅呢
Who better than the daughter of a K.G.B. agent?
卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃
Katarina Rostova.
有一名克格勃探员叛变了 但不是我
A K.G.B. agent was turned, but it wasn't me.
是卡拉库尔特 他跑了
It was Karakurt. He's gone.
去查一下吧 等你确定了他失踪的消息
Check, and when you've confirmed he's missing,
就可以起草我的豁免协议了
draw up my immunity agreement.
有进攻的命令吗
Did we get the breach order?
没有
Negative.
俄♥罗♥斯♥方面拒绝了国♥务♥院♥的请求
The Russians are denying the State Department's request.
他们不会交出她
They're not going to turn her in.
白宫方面介入了吗 他们会联♥系♥俄♥罗♥斯♥方面吗
Is the White House involved? Are they gonna make the call?
上面命令我们按兵不动
We've been ordered to stand down.
他们窝藏了一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They're harboring a terrorist.
国♥务♥院♥十分清楚这一点
The State Department has been very clear.
他们希望以外交手段来处理此事
They want this handled diplomatically.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表