听我指挥
We're all set on my mark.
他不能这么做 对吧 你能这么做吗
He can't do that, can he? Can you do that?
不能 我们不知道里面的情况
No. We don't have eyes inside.
即便是最小的附带伤害 损失也会很大
Even a minimal risk of collateral damage is too much.
我们再等等
We wait.
雷丁顿不会伤害里面任何人的
Reddington's not gonna hurt anybody in that building.
基恩会拦住他的
Keen won't let him.
你是说向司法部长开枪的那个女的吗
Same girl who shot the Attorney General?
那不一样
That was different.
她已经手足无措了
She's in over her head.
没准这就是他们暴露的原因
It's probably why they got spotted.
暴露的人不是她
It wasn't her that was spotted.
匿名消息说的是雷丁顿 不是基恩
Anonymous tip came in on Reddington, not Keen.
给我找出那通报♥警♥电♥话♥
Get me that 9-1-1 call.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
你知道这个吗
Did you read this?
知道 这是我们从支点里恢复出来的语♥音♥文本
Yes. It's the voice transcripts we recovered from the Fulcrum.
我不是问你认不认得
No, I didn't ask you if you recognize it.
我是说你仔细读过了吗
I asked you if you read it --
特别是第39C节 216至217页
Specifically section 39c, pages 216 to 217,
第五行到第十九行
lines 5 through 19.
这里
Here.
不可能吧
This can't be right.
最好不是 这可大错特错了
God, no. It's all kinds of wrong.
这条路极为危险
This is a perilously fast run down a slippery road.
没错 必须保证一路顺利 可是...
Granted, you'd have to hit all green lights, but...
我们应该能搞定
Yeah, we could make it work.
他无法呼吸了 快来人帮忙
He -- he can't breathe! Somebody help him!
不要你 你离他远点
No, not you! Get away from him!
他胸腔积血严重
His chest cavity is filling with blood.
如果二十到三十分钟内
His lungs are gonna collapse
不送他就医的话
if we don't get him medical attention
他的肺将会衰竭
in the next 20 to 30 minutes tops.
好吧
Fine.
到时候雷斯勒探员会救治他的
He'll be in Agent Ressler's capable care by then.
-我们走了 -怎么走
- We're leaving. - Leaving?
所有人注意
Attention, everyone.
今天到此为止
We're done here,
劳驾各位拿好自己的随身物品
so if you could all be so kind as to gather up your belongings
到厨房♥集♥合♥
and step into the kitchen.
除了你们俩 你俩就留在这
Except you two. You stay right there.
露辛达
Lucinda?
崔 看在朋友的份上
Chui, be a pal.
帮我装两块美味的山核桃派吧
Wrap up two slices of that delicious pecan pie.
我追踪雷丁顿五年时间
I spent five years tracking Reddington
收到可信线报的次数
and can count on one hand the number of times
屈指可数
we got a credible sighting.
找到那通报♥警♥电♥话♥了
I found the 9-1-1 call.
等等
Wait a second.
我很失望 唐纳德
I'm very disappointed, Donald.
我以为所有人中就你明白
I would've expected you of all people
我提要求的时候不是开玩笑
would've understood that when I make a demand, it's just that.
拖延时间简直无法忍♥受
Stalling is not tolerated.
我们正在尽力 好吗
We're doing the best we can, all right?
为什么供电还没恢复
Why isn't the power back on?
我的装甲车呢
Where's my armored vehicle?
-我们正在努力 -再努力点
- We're working on it. - Work harder.
如果六十秒内还不供电
If the power isn't back in 60 seconds,
我就开始杀人了
I'm gonna start shooting people.
现在开始算
Your time starts now.
-把电给他 -他在虚张声势
- Give him the power. - He's bluffing.
我不能冒这个险
I can't take that chance.
恢复供电
Restore the power.
律师先请
Counselor?
这是你最微不足道的天赋了 我的朋友
The least of your many talents, my friend.
他就盯着我看 就是雷丁顿
He just looked right at me. It's him. It's Reddington.
这才是雷丁顿
That's Reddington.
他自己打电♥话♥举报自己
He called the tip in on himself.
这整件事 他就是想让我们
This whole thing, he wanted us to --
进攻 马上进攻
Breach! Breach now!
所有人收工
Okay, everyone, let's pack it up.
很抱歉因为我们
I'm sorry you have to burn this operation
毁了你这门生意 崔 这是个好活计
on our account, Chui. It was a beautiful thing.
得能干得长久才是
If only it lasted.
他们会在联调局下来之前
They'll be packed and long gone
就收拾好跑路
before the F.B.I. ever gets down here.
这边
This way.
快点 快点
Let's go! Go!
厨房♥ 去厨房♥
Kitchen! Kitchen!
他们不在这里
They're not here.
该死
Hell.
把这些人带出去
Get these people out of here.
他们不会凭空消失 肯定还有其他出路
They didn't just disappear. There's gotta be a way out.
就算打破每一面墙也在所不惜
Break down every wall if you have to.
找到他们
Find them.
现在情况很不妙 红魔
This is a bad situation, Red.
他们会追捕我 而且最终会找到我
They will hunt me, and they will find me.
等他们找到我 你知道我会被送去哪儿吗
And when they do, do you know where I am going?
-某个洞里 -你喜欢塔希提吗
- In a hole. - Do you like Tahiti?
隔离监禁 每天二十三小时
Solitary. 23 hours a day.
不用去管什么假释
There will be no parole
也绝对不会再见到贝基了
and no chance of seeing Becky again, that's for sure.
你自♥由♥了 马文
You're a free man, Marvin.
不用去面对臭名昭著又不可捉摸的假释委员会
Instead of facing a notoriously unpredictable parole board
不用跟那些男人一起洗澡
and the showering with the boys,
你将在帕皮提外我的一个香蕉果园里
you'll be unwinding on a small banana plantation
好好放松自己
I have outside of Papeete.
贝基
Becky.
上车吧 马文
Get in the car, Marvin.
喝杯鸡尾酒 好好享受阳光
Have a Mai Tai, soak up some sun
因为我不久就会联♥系♥你 到时候
because I'll be contacting you soon, and when I do,
我希望你已经详细规划好你的计划了
I want this plan of yours to be thoroughly mapped out.
我们只有一次机会
We only have one shot at this.
我会跟你保持联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
让海亚帮你把床单风干一下
Make sure you have Heia air dry your sheets!
你会睡得跟婴儿一样香甜
You'll sleep like a baby!
这整件事 包括餐厅里发生的
This whole thing, the diner,
根本不是什么人♥质♥事件 是你在帮他越狱
it wasn't a hostage situation. It was a jail break.
是的
Yes.
我们是无法靠身手脱身的 莉兹
We're not gonna be able to fight our way out of this, Lizzy.
我们要脱身只能靠脑子
We're gonna have to think our way out.
你真的觉得他能帮忙吗
You really think he can help?
是的
I do.
我们现在要去哪儿
Where do we go from here?
老板跑了 律师跑了
The owner's gone, the lawyer's gone,
红魔和莉斯也跑了
and Red and Liz are gone.
为什么他要如此大费周章
Why would he go to all this trouble,
赌上一切 只为把马文·杰拉德救出来
risk everything, just to free Marvin Gerard?
把话传出去
Put the word out.
他们逃走了 我们又回到起点了
They're in the wind, and we're back to square one.
你不知道我为了让崔透露这个菜谱
You have no idea what I've offered Chui
给他开出了什么样的条件
to divulge the secret of this recipe.
他就是不说
He won't say.
我猜应该是跟他打蛋的方式有关
I suspect it has something to do with how he beats his eggs.
我一直在想餐厅里的那个男人
I cannot stop thinking about that man from the diner...
我在想他是不是用了搅拌器
I wonder if he uses a whisk.
他的妻子 她看我的眼神
His wife, the way she looked at me.
从没有人用那样的眼神看过我
No one's ever looked at me like that before.
你是怎么做的
How do you do it?
做什么
Do what?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表