Perhaps you can find us a phone number.
汤姆 是你吗
Tom, is that you?
-莉斯 听我说 你要 -尼克
- Liz, listen to me. You need to... - Nik?
这
It's --
莉斯 听我说
Liz, listen to me.
是汤姆的事
It's about Tom.
几小时前急救人员把他送了过来
Paramedics brought him in here a few hours ago.
-他中枪了 -中枪
- He's been shot. - Shot?!
他没事吧
Is he okay?
-他在哪儿 -还在手术中
- Where is he? - He's still in surgery.
还要几个小时才能出来
He won't be out for another couple of hours.
但你得知道
But you need to know...
警♥察♥来了
The police are here.
有个警♥察♥跟护士说
And one of them told a nurse
他来这里讯问一个抢劫嫌疑人
he was here to question a robbery suspect.
你在听吗
You still there?
请告诉我他没事
Please tell me he's okay.
他还活着
He's alive,
但我不能保证他能挺过来
but I can't honestly promise you he's gonna make it.
天呐
Oh, my God.
这个问题很简单
It's a simple question.
这个程序是国安局开♥发♥的吗
Is the program an NSA exploit or not?
严格意义上来说我无权透露
Hey, look, technically I'm not authorized
-任何程序... -别废话
- to comment on any program -- - Cut the crap.
我们在一台个人电脑里发现了那个程序
That program was found on a home computer.
现在它与一桩谋杀案有关
Now it's connected to a homicide.
所以我建议你把知道的都告诉我们
So I suggest you start commenting.
是的
Yeah.
那程序是我们开♥发♥的
It's ours.
并且是高度机密
And it's highly classified.
像是一只巨型啮齿动物 打了激素的老鼠
It's a mega rodent, a RAT on steroids.
让我们得以远程控制网络中的任何一个系统
It -- it lets us take remote control of any system on a network.
包括暗中访问网络摄像头
Including stealth access to webcams?
台式机 笔记本 安保系统
Desktops, laptops, security feeds,
就连联网的婴儿监控器都能控制
hell, even baby monitors networked to Wi-Fi.
这是一个终极监控手段
It's a premium-grade spy tool.
要是它泄露出去了
If it's out there in the wild,
意味着我们存在国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
we have a national security issue.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What's up?
不清楚
I'm not sure.
我觉得可能是有人犯事了吧
I think it's about to be someone's last day.
-你去哪 -我...我去上厕所
- Where are you going? - I just -- I got to hit the head.
亚伦·马尔格鲁
Aaron Mulgrew.
打算去哪
Going somewhere?
他能挺过手术真是个奇迹
It's a miracle he survived the surgery.
大多数与术人员都不认为他能挺过去
Most of us didn't think he'd make it.
他能活下来吗
Will he?
现在下结论还太早
It's too early to say.
等他醒过来后才能知道
We'll know more when he's conscious.
正如我之前所说的 他失血过多
Like I said, he lost a lot of blood --
你...
You're...
我不知道
I didn't know.
汤姆是...
And Tom's...
明摆着的
Obviously.
只是...
It's just...
我上次见你的时候 你俩好像还没复合
When I saw you last, it didn't seem like you were together.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
警探留了个电♥话♥号♥码
The detectives left a number.
他醒了之后我们得通知他们
We're supposed to let them know when he's awake.
抢劫案 你就听到这些
Robbery? That's all you heard?
我只知道情况很严重
All I know is, it sounded serious.
你真的不知道他在做什么吗
You really have no idea what he was doing?
完全不知道
Nope. No idea.
我只知道他有个错觉
All I know is that he had the delusion
觉得我们可以组建家庭...
that we could be a family...
可以摆脱...
that we could get away from...
雷丁顿
Reddington.
你觉得那是不可能的
And you think that's impossible?
你不明白这种...
You have no idea what it's like...
像是被围困...
to feel like you're trapped...
无法主宰自己生活的感觉
to feel like your life isn't your own anymore.
你无法证明我泄露了这个程序
You can't prove I leaked that program.
要我说 亚伦
I got to say, Aaron,
在你没像一个受惊的小女孩一样逃跑之前
you had a much better chance of us believing that
我们会更相信你刚才所说的话
before you ran like a scared little girl.
联调局和国安局的技术人员正在细查你的一切
FBI and NSA techs are tearing apart every system you own.
我们派人去搜了你家 你的办公室
We have teams at your house, your office,
你的储物柜
your storage locker.
他们在你的储物柜里会找到什么呢 亚伦
What are they gonna find at your storage locker, Aaron?
好吧 要是我交代了...
All right, if I talk...
我们会替你向联邦检察官求情
We talk to the U.S. Attorney.
或许他不会判你叛国罪
Maybe he skips the treason charge,
改以违反《反间谍法案》而定罪
sticks with Espionage Act violations.
事情比你想象的大 亚伦
See, there's a bigger picture here, Aaron.
你泄露的程序
That program you leaked --
被发现安装在一个谋杀案现场的个人电脑里
It was found on a home computer at a murder scene.
好吧 我不知道有关谋杀案的事 但...
Okay, I don't know anything about a murder, but...
也许是我上传的程序
maybe I did upload the program.
上传到哪
To where?
我建了一个网站 把源代码发布在上面
I built a site for it. I posted the raw code.
但是我们开♥发♥的那些东西很危险
But these things they make us develop, they are dangerous.
你们知道这是一种什么感觉吗
Do you know what that's like?
创造一样东西 完成时得知这样东西
Creating something, knowing that when you're done,
-将会被用来伤害无辜的人 -所以呢
- it's gonna be used to victimize innocent people? - So, what?
所以这是在表明政♥治♥立场
What, this was like a political statement?
我只是觉得不管政♥府♥和个人都不应该
I just don't think that the government or anybody
控制那种力量
can be trusted with that kind of power.
所以我泄露了出去
So I leaked it.
你就没想过犯罪分子会利用这个程序
And it never occurred to you that criminals might use it?
或者是这个国家的敌人
Or this country's enemies?
我想到过
Yeah, it occurred to me.
所以我修改了代码
That's why I modified the code
增加了一个回拨部分
to include a phone-home component.
无论何时只要有人使用这个程序
Whenever the program gets used,
就会与我的服务器相连
it makes contact with my server
这样一来我就能追查是谁下载了它
so I can track who's downloaded it.
我们需要这些数据
We're going to need that data.
要是你们搜查了我的储物柜
Well, if you raided my storage locker,
那应该已经找到了
then you already have it.
有多远走多远 老爹
As far as you go, pops.
无论你在找什么 都不在这里
Whatever you're looking for, this ain't it.
老爹
Pops.
我一直挺喜欢这个称呼的
You know, I always liked that name.
路易斯·阿姆斯特朗被称为"老爹"
Louis Armstrong was called "Pops."
威利·史塔吉尔 匹兹堡海盗队的传奇球员
Willie Stargell, the legendary Pittsburgh Pirate.
天呐 那家伙能击中快速球
My lord, that man could smack a fastball.
还有福斯特老爹 歌♥手费尔南德斯
There was Pops Foster, Pops Fernandez...
好吧 少废话 老爹
All right, let's go, pop.
天呐
Oh, my.
还有完全不一样的咔嚓
And then there are different pops entirely.
比如你肩膀脱臼时的咔嚓声
Like the pops you hear when your shoulder's being dislocated.
我要你打开你的无线电
I need you to hop on that radio of yours
让负责的人知道我来了
and let whoever's in charge know that I'm outside.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
你真的是本尊
I mean, you're actually him.
没错
Indeed.
我能问问 你是怎么找到我们的
Can, uh, I ask how you found us?
我读了雷蒙娜关于河豚肝的报道
I read Rimona's piece on torafugu kimo.
我最近刚认识半藏大厨
Chef Hanzo and I just became friends.
他说我能在这儿找到她
He said I could reach her here.
雷丁顿先生 恕我直言
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表