我们有二十分钟
We've got 20 minutes.
这间主屋里有三个与世长眠的人
There are three sleepers in this main room.
主卧还有一个 时间很紧张
And one in the master bedroom. Time is short,
所以我们不裁剪现场的地毯了
so we won't be doing cut-downs on site.
我有辆运送地毯的车已经在路上了
I've got a carpet van en route.
全面清理 夏安擦窗户
I want a full scrub. Cheyenne, windows.
豪娜妮擦地板 还有十八分钟 女士们
Haunani, floors. We have 18 minutes, ladies.
开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
你是幸运儿 甜心 我们留你活口
You're a lucky one, sugar. We're gonna leave you alive,
这样你就可以去给雷丁顿传信了
so you can deliver a message to Reddington personally.
告诉他我们知道了
Tell him we know.
喂
Hello?
好
Yes.
好的 我明白
Yes, I understand.
别客气 没关系
Please, not at all.
我已经等这一天很久了
I've been waiting for this day for a while.
我很快就到特区
I'll be in D.C. soon.
我感觉很糟
I feel terrible about this.
不用 要有感觉也应该是轻松了
Don't. I mean, if anything, feel relieved.
一周前我还面临着十六项谋杀指控
A week ago, I was facing 16 counts of capital murder.
再说了 我还保住了枪和秘密持枪许可
Besides, I still got my personal piece and a C.C.P.
莉斯 你是个被定罪的重刑犯
Liz, you're a convicted felon.
他们收回了你的秘密持枪许可证
They withdrew your concealed carry permit.
我还要没收你名下的
I'm gonna have to confiscate any other firearms
其他所有武器
you have in your possession.
那至少会发我一把出勤用的枪吧
Will I at least be issued a weapon for field operations?
你现在是顾问 不是宣过誓的办案人员
You're a consultant, not a sworn officer.
你不会出外勤的
You won't be going on field operations.
你将是我们出色的资源
What you are going to be is a phenomenal resource.
-你的侧写能力非常 -我没事 没关系
- Your ability as a profiler is - I'm good. It's okay.
感谢你的鼓励 我现在挺好的
I appreciate the pep talk, but I'm good.
真的挺好
I really am.
我可没这感觉
That makes one of us.
我告诉过自己不要哭所以我要快速说完
I told myself I wasn't gonna cry so I'm gonna make this quick.
看来还是不够快
Apparently not quick enough.
我们爱你 基恩探员
We love you, Agent Keen.
你看 问题就是
You see, that's...
我不再是探员了
I'm not an agent anymore.
我把你们置于两难的境地
I put you all in an impossible situation.
而因为某些我不了解的原因
And for reasons I'll never quite understand,
你们一次又一次地选择相信我
you gave me the benefit of every doubt,
就连"我只是尽职"先生也一样
even Mr. I'm-just-doing-my-job.
你做的远远超出了尽职的范围
You did so much more than that.
没什么比追捕自己人更艰难的了
There's nothing harder than hunting one of our own,
尤其她还是无辜的
especially when she's innocent.
在我为局里工作的这些年
Hey, in all my years with the bureau,
我为你们所有人的工作感到自豪
I'm proud of the jobs all of you did.
雷丁顿那边有什么消息吗
What have you heard from Reddington?
我觉得你反应过度了
I feel like you're overreacting.
这种情况下 什么反应都不足为奇
Given the circumstances, I don't believe that's possible.
那些女士们...
About the ladies --
已经告知她们家人会好好安置他们
Their families know they'll be well provided for.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dearie.
你好 伊丽莎白 提醒你一句
Hello, Elizabeth. Word of caution --
他心情不好
He's in a bad mood.
你知道贝壳岛吗
What do you know about Shell Island?
-从没听过 -请坐
- Never heard of it. - Please.
贝壳岛假日聚会
The Shell Island Retreat is the pet name
是一群犯罪团伙齐聚一堂的昵称
for an assembly of affiliated criminal organizations.
等等 你这是给我案子吗
I'm sorry, wait. Are you giving me a case?
你似乎很吃惊
You look surprised.
我以为经过最近三个月
I thought maybe after all we've been through the past three months
你会想休息一下
that you might want to take a break.
难道你不累吗
I mean, aren't you exhausted?
你过去这三个月的生活正是我过去二十五年
Your past three months have been what my life has been like
所过的生活
for the past 25 years.
我总是很疲惫
I'm often exhausted.
贝壳岛假日聚会是从二十世纪二十年代起
The Shell Island Retreat is a ritual
就开始的惯例
that dates back to the roaring '20s.
真正的仪式主持人
The de facto master of ceremonies
是马库斯·卡利朱里
is Marcus Caligiuri,
仅次于艾斯彭·范·德·莫维
next in line to Espen van der Merwe,
但他领导着世界上最古老 规模最大的
but to assume leadership in the Pater Dei group,
武器商 帕特尔·戴集团
the world's oldest and largest weapons dealer.
多个国际犯罪团伙和
The leaders of the Bratva, Yakuza,
黑♥手♥党♥的头目
and assorted international cartels.
当碰到只有联合敌人才有可能解决的难题时
They gather when they are presented with a problem so difficult,
他们就会聚集一堂
it can only be resolved by enemies working together.
那这个贝壳岛在哪里
And where is this Shell Island?
没有贝壳岛 这只是个代号♥
There is no Shell Island. It's just a name.
实际会面的地点
The actual location of the meeting
是机密
is always a closely guarded secret.
我觉得你应该会收到邀请吧
I'd have thought you would've been invited.
霍华德·詹斯♥诺♥ 和我是竞争关系
Howard Jasnoch. He's a competitor of mine.
他会为召集♥会♥面的人
He's arranged transport for the individual
安排交通工具
who called the meeting.
-这又是谁 -我不知道
- And who is that? - I don't know.
我只知道如果他要召集♥会♥面
What I do know is if he's called a meeting
加上他所召集的人的身份 他是条大鱼
and the members are gathering, he's a very big fish.
让他觉得棘手的事
Whatever is troubling him,
引起这些人注意的事必定非常关键
whatever has caught the attention of these men is critical.
这甚至不只是关乎存亡的问题
No less than an existential threat.
这类会面鲜少召开 莉兹
These meetings are infrequent, Lizzy,
所以这是个非常难得的机会
Making this a very rare opportunity.
跟着这条鱼 你能把他们一网打尽
Follow this fish, and you can net the entire school.
迪米崔·沙科夫斯基是维达斯一银行的总裁
Dmitri Sarkovski, the C.E.O. of Vitus One Bank,
他协助谋划了希腊财政危机
helped orchestrate and now profits
现在还从中牟利
from the Greek financial collapse.
-艾斯彭·范·德·莫维 -在海牙因
- Espen van der Merwe... - Wanted by the Hague on, uh,
一系列战争罪行从犯而受到通缉
accessory charges for a slew of war crimes.
这些人还未因他们犯下的罪行受到起诉
All of them are at large for charges,
包括贩毒 走私
including narcotics trafficking, smuggling,
网络犯罪 还有暗♥杀♥
cyber crimes, and assassination.
而雷丁顿确认这些人都会
And Reddington has confirmed that all of them
参加这次集♥会♥
will be in attendance at this meeting?
贝壳岛假日聚会提供了一个难得的机会
The Shell Island Retreat provides a rare opportunity
让我们抓捕
to capture the heads
这些恶贯满盈的犯罪团伙首领
of some of the most lethal organized crime syndicates.
他知道集♥会♥将在哪里进行吗
Does he know where this meeting will take place?
他知道有人知道集♥会♥地点 霍华德·詹斯♥诺♥
He knows someone who does -- Howard Jasnoch.
这个人类似地下旅游代理人
He's an underworld travel agent of sorts.
按雷丁顿所说
According to Reddington,
他正为其中一位与会人员准备交通工具
he's preparing travel for one of the attendees.
等等 我找到他了
Hang on. I got a flag on him.
地址在乔治城
Georgetown address.
出动了 各位
Roll out, people.
基恩
Keen.
抱歉
Sorry.
习惯了
Instinct.
不用出外勤也挺好的
It's not so bad.
我从主机上下载了《神秘博士》第四季
I downloaded the fourth series of "Doctor Who" on the mainframe.
汤姆·贝克演得太好了
Tom Baker is amazing.
-我们去你船上吧 -好
- We need to go to your boat. - Yeah.
-现在就去 -没问题
- Now. - Okay.
等等
Wait.
我要做件事
I gotta do one thing.
好吧...
Okay, uh...
这是一个垫圈
This is a washer.
但我保证 我会用一件更好的东西
But I promise you, I'm gonna replace it
来替换它的
with something so much better.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表