你是个真正的巫婆
You're a real witch.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are,
但如果你不马上滚出我的房♥子
but if you don't get off my property right now,
我就要报♥警♥了
I'll call the police.
我相信他们已经在来的路上了
I believe they're already on their way.
闲着也是闲着 我给你讲个故事吧
While we're waiting, how about I tell you a story?
关于一个母亲 两个儿子
It's about a mother, her two sons,
和一个独木舟意外的故事
and a canoeing accident.
你跟诺亚谈过了
You've talked to Noah.
这家人住在一条河边
The family lived by a river.
男孩们常划小舟去捕鱼
The boys often took a canoe out to fish.
有一天 独木舟侧翻了
One day, the canoe tipped.
难以理解的是 大儿子 优秀的孩子
Inexplicably, the elder son, the golden child,
还曾是游泳冠军的他 溺水了
the champion swimmer, drowned.
而年纪较小 没那么优秀的小儿子却活了下来
While the younger, the lesser child, survived.
按诺亚的话来说
The way Noah tells it,
你让西奥相信是他的错
you allowed Theo to believe it was his fault,
他哥哥是因为他才死的
that he was the reason his brother died,
死得应该是他
that he would have been better off dead.
他们本来可以一起死的
They could have died together,
凄美而纯洁
beautiful and innocent.
西奥本来可以不用受这些苦的
Theo would have been spared all this.
"这些苦"指得是因为不同而被人歧视
By "this," you mean♬the horror of being different.
这是你杀害他们的原因吗
Is that why you kill them?
我拯救了他们
I save them.
从什么里拯救
From what?
我保证了不正常的孩子
I make sure the damaged ones
不会像西奥一样在成长过程中被人排斥
don't grow up to be outcasts like Theo --
被人憎恨与同情
hated, pitied.
没人会爱一个被排斥的人
No one loves an outcast.
连他母亲都不爱吗
Not even his mother?
我不能抛弃我的儿子
I couldn't send my son away,
但当我看着他时
but when I look at him,
我看到了这些孩子应避免的未来
I see what these children shouldn't be
他们也不会变成这样
and what they won't be.
因为我看到了他们噩梦般的命运
Because I see the life I save them from.
我很丑陋
I'm ugly.
在我看来
From where I sit,
这个房♥间里只有一个丑陋的人
there's only one ugly person in the room,
而这人显然不是你 西奥
and it's certainly not you, Theo.
她有呼吸 她会没事的
She's breathing. She'll be okay.
好极了 我们必须得走了
Excellent. We must be going.
西奥 你跟任何一个人一样 有权利拥有
Theo, you are entitled to as much as anyone --
幸福 快乐
happiness, joy,
一个母亲的爱
a mother's love.
西奥 拦住他
Theo, stop him.
拦住他
Stop him.
西奥 你在干什么 拦住他
Theo, what are you doing? Stop him!
西奥
Theo.
西奥
Theo.
西奥 什么 天呐 不要
Theo, what -- oh, my God! No!
不 西奥多 你在干什么
No, Theodore, what are you doing?!
放开
Let me g--
放开我
Let me go!
我命令你
I'm not asking!
西奥多·詹姆斯
Theodore James!
放开我
Let me go!
不要
No!
跟我来
Follow me.
♬Here's another cold day♬
♬In that old November way♬
♬Once again it's begin♬
♬I'm stuck and out astray♬
♬And you came in like a wave♬
汤姆
Hey, Tom.
♬Just breathe♬
我只是想知道你在哪里
I'm just wondering where you are.
可以的话给我回个电♥话♥
Give me a call when you can.
♬Just breathe♬
♬And the gulp's from the gut♬
安雅 安雅
Anya? Anya!
♬I'm flat on the floor♬
安雅
Ohh, Anya!
安雅
Anya!
宝贝
Oh, baby!
♬There's no use riding waves♬
♬Crashed to the shore♬
♬Through the same pale grin♬
♬I gave♬
我还是不明白
I still don't understand it --
雷丁顿为什么对这案子感兴趣
Reddington's interest in this case.
♬I can just breathe♬
他有什么好处
What does he get?
♬Just breathe♬
♬I can just breathe♬
谢谢
Thank you.
♬Just breathe♬
还真是越来越糟
It just keeps getting worse.
"我要怎么才能去那里" 桃乐茜问
"'How can I get there?' asked Dorothy.
"你必须步行
'You must walk.
这是个途径他国的漫长旅程
It is a long journey through a country
而且有时幽暗且令人害怕
that is sometimes dark and terrible.
然而 我会用我知道的所有魔法
However, I will use all the magic arts I know
♬Just breathe♬
来保护你不受伤害"
to keep you from harm.'
她靠近桃乐茜
She came close to Dorothy
♬Just breathe♬
温柔地亲吻她的额头
and kissed her gently on the forehead.
"当你到达奥兹国时
'When you get to OZ...
不要害怕他
do not be afraid of him,
♬Just breathe♬
把你的故事告诉他 请他帮助你
but tell your story and ask him to help you.
♬Just breathe♬
再见 亲爱的"
Goodbye, my dear.'"
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表