Three days of absolute misery.
然后到了第四天
And then on the fourth day,
我被一种
I was overcome
奇异的平静感所笼罩
by this incredible feeling of... peace.
这也算是个躲在地下
Something about being hidden there underground
而地上的世界正分崩离析的经历吧
while the rest of the world was being torn apart outside.
这并没有让我感觉好受点
This isn't making me feel better.
你完全有理由害怕
You have every right to be afraid.
但不要被这种感觉所控制
Just don't let it control you.
可怜的索克经历了惨痛教训才明白这个道理
Poor Sok learned that the hard way.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他死了
He died.
他没跑出去多远
Didn't get six steps before the wind
就被风卷起的柠檬草削掉了脑袋
blew a blade of lemongrass into his skull.
你身处于风暴之中 莉兹
You're in a storm, Lizzy.
你需要在其中找寻平静
You need to find the peace below the winds.
你知道那女人是谁吗
Do you know who that woman is?
跟你说了没关系
Told you it doesn't matter.
-她是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -蒂夫 听我说
- She's a terrorist! - Tiff, listen!
要是你敢透露一个字 要是你偷偷跟...
If you say a word, if you so much as whisper this to --
你做了什么
What have you done?
红魔 我能解决这事
Red, I-I can control this.
你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
这里是联邦调查局
You've reached the Federal Bureau of Investigation's
重案联♥系♥中心
major case contact center.
你跟他们说了什么
What did you tell them?
去死吧 好吗
You can go screw yourself, pal, okay?
我丈夫曾经是军人
My husband was a soldier.
他为国捐躯 为了保护我们
He died fighting for this country, trying to protect us
-免受她这种人的侵害 -蒂夫 闭嘴
- from people like her! - Tiff, shut the hell up!
我们俩到此为止
You and I are finished.
-怎么回事 -我们该走了
- What's going on? - We're leaving.
过一会儿 探员们就会包围这幢大楼
Within seconds, agents are gonna breach this building.
他们会找你谈话
They're gonna want to speak to you
因为是你报的案
because you called in the tip.
支走他们 不然你哥哥就得死
Get rid of them, or your brother dies.
我们下去
Downstairs.
-联邦调查局 -举起手来
- FBI! FBI! - Hands! Hands!
举起手来
Show me your hands.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿和伊丽莎白·基恩
Raymond Reddington and Elizabeth Keen.
马上告诉我他们在哪儿
You need to tell me where they are right now.
就是电视上的那两个逃犯吗
Fugitives? The one -- the one's on TV?
蒂芬妮·莱普曼 对吗
Tiffany Lepman, right?
是啊 你觉得他们在这里吗
Yeah. You think they're here?
我们接到通过你手♥机♥打来的匿名举报电♥话♥
We got an anonymous tip from your phone
说他们在这里
saying they were here.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我没有给谁打过电♥话♥
I haven't called anyone.
窝藏逃犯是重罪
Harboring a fugitive is a felony.
你要是继续说谎 就得进监狱了
You lie to me again, you're going to jail.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
-我不知道 -二楼安全
- I don't know. - Second floor clear!
要是我真的知道什么 肯定会说的
Look, if I knew something, I'd say.
我不会向联调局的人撒谎
I'm not gonna lie to the FBI.
长官 都安全了
Sir, we're all clear.
阿兰姆
Aram.
给那个打进来的匿名线报回电
Tip call that came in, call her back.
重新核对信息
Double-check the information.
谢谢配合
Thank you for your time.
我说过了 如果我知道些什么 我...
Look, I told you, if I knew anything, I --
把她拷上
Cuff her!
看看这块地板
Look at the floor.
基恩 我知道你在下面
Keen, I know you're down there.
现在有两种解决办法
Look, there's two ways this ends.
你举起手上来 或者我们举着枪下去
You come up hands raised or we come down guns raised.
随便你
Your call.
-举起手来 -联调局 联调局
- Hands! - FBI! FBI!
-举起手来 -趴下
- Show me your hands! - On the ground!
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
不
No.
感觉有点太紧凑了
Seems a bit indiscrete.
保时捷卡雷拉
Porsche Carrera.
两座说明没有家人
Two-seater suggests no family.
这个价位的车说明他很富裕 独居
Price tag indicates he's wealthy enough to live alone,
也许有女朋友
maybe a girlfriend.
要是他在这 他的公♥寓♥里很可能没人
If he's here, it's likely his apartment is empty.
杂物箱里的注册表上
The address will be on the registration
应该有地址
in the glove compartment.
爸爸
Daddy.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
黑人 很高
Black, he was tall.
他说他想要什么
What did he say he wants?
你
You.
他说他要我的父亲
He says he wants my father.
爸爸 他抱着她 然后他...
Papi, he was holding her, and then he --
伊莎贝拉 看着我
Isabella, look at me.
伊莎贝拉 我会找到她的
Isabella, I will find her.
我会把她救回来的
I will get her back.
你说过我们要有耐心
You said the plan was to wait,
搜捕仍在继续
我们不可能越过他们设下的警戒线
that it was impossible to cross the perimeter.
在我们有避难所时 等待是一种选择
Waiting was an option when we had somewhere to wait.
可现在我们没有
Now we don't.
我们得联♥系♥巨人农场主
We need to contact the Troll Farmer.
可我不知道那是谁
But I don't know who that is.
巨人农...
The Troll F--
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
巨人农场主利用社交网络
The Troll Farmer uses social media
制♥作♥真实度极高的假新闻
to conduct highly coordinated disinformation campaigns
他的客户有政♥府♥机构 游说集团
on behalf of governments, lobbyists,
公♥司♥ 犯罪集团
corporations, crime syndicates,
偶尔也为卑微的逃犯服务
and on occasion, a humble fugitive.
他深谙信息战的精髓
He's mastered the art of information warfare
制♥造♥事件 虚拟骗局
by creating events, virtual hoaxes
旨在引起民众恐慌
designed to piggyback on real public anxiety.
他会启动大量的马甲
He activates hundreds of fake accounts
发布上千条推特 制♥造♥假象
to post thousands of tweets, creating the appearance of,
比如让人以为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击了巴黎
say, a terrorist attack in Paris
从而掩护一起艺术品抢劫
that served as cover for an art heist.
他篡改新闻媒体的截图
He doctors screenshots from news outlets
报道埃博拉病毒在亚特兰大爆发
to report an Ebola outbreak in Atlanta
以此推高研发治愈药物公♥司♥的
in order to drive up the stock of a drug company
股价
developing a cure.
巨人农场主绝不仅仅是一个造谣者
The Troll Farmer is much more than a rumor monger.
他制♥造♥的事件看起来非常真实
The events he creates appear to be real
也会引起真正的社会反响
and provoke a very real response.
是为了声东击西
Smoke manufactured
而人为制♥造♥的烟雾弹
to draw the cameras away from the real fire.
她是金发
She was blonde.
我的母亲
My mother.
你公♥寓♥里的那张照片 她是金发
That picture in your apartment -- she was blonde.
我看上去和她很像 对吗
I look like her, don't I?
没时间了
We are out of time.
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
你好
Hello.
我叫雷蒙德 她是伊丽莎白 你叫什么
Raymond, Elizabeth, and you are?
玛莎
Martha.
玛莎
Martha.
求你 求你别伤害我
Please -- please don't hurt me.
不会 不会
No, no, no, no.
我们不会伤害你的 玛莎
We're not gonna hurt you, Martha.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表