He's supposedly Iranian-born, mid-30s.
只有这一张哈桑的照片
This is the only photo of Hasaan.
是四年前一位叫阿维·勒伯夫的探员拍的
It was taken four years ago by an Agent named Avi Lebov.
照片拍下的三分钟后
Three minutes after this image was captured,
哈桑乘坐的轿车就爆♥炸♥了
the vehicle Hasaan exited detonated,
炸死了勒伯夫和附近十二名平民
killing Lebov and 12 civilian bystanders.
摩萨德曾派出二十四位特工想要铲除哈桑
Mossad once had 24 agents devoted to killing Hasaan.
我曾是其中一员
For a period of time, I was one of them.
2012年 我和我的搭档飞往埃及
In 2012, my partner and I flew to Egypt,
希望能找到他的行踪
hoping to pick up his trail.
不幸的是 我们被他发现了
Unfortunaty, he had picked up ours.
他跟着我们去了开罗
He followed us to Cairo.
我搭档的遗体被运送回家时
I was still lying in a hospital bed
我还躺在医院病床上
when my partner's body was flown home to his family.
我们知道哈桑涉嫌多起袭击
We know Hasaan was involved in dozens of attacks,
但在其他事件中 他所扮演的角色
but there are others where his role
还未确定
has yet to be confirmed.
其中包括伊朗的皮欣爆♥炸♥事件
Those include the Pishin bombing in Iran.
你弟弟不就是在那里遇害的吗
Wasn't that where your brother was killed?
或许这就是雷丁顿给你这个案子的原因
Maybe that's why Reddington brought you the case.
这个特别小组的重点是找到雷丁顿和基恩
The focus of this task force is to find Reddington and Keen,
如果你觉得我们不能
so I understand if you feel
追查这个案子 我也能理解
that this is something we can't pursue.
别瞎想了 这是为了你
Forget that. We are doing it for you,
为了你弟弟
for your brother.
我们会查的 是不是
We're doing it, right?
莫伊塔巴尔探员
Agent Mojtabai.
什么时候
When?
知道了 谢谢
Okay, got it. Thanks.
刚有段视频被送往几家新闻网点
A video was just sent to several news outlets.
几分钟前刚交到局里
It was turned over to the bureau a few minutes ago.
我叫麦克尔·哈斯提
My name is Michael Hasti,
我是拉♥萨♥拉姆系统的一名高级软件工程师
and I am a senior software engineer for Lazarum Systems.
今天早上
This morning,
我们六个人遭到了绑♥架♥
six of us were taken in retaliation
这是对我们公♥司♥和以色列合作研发的
for our company's criminal collaboration
名为"铁穹"的导弹防御系统
with the state of Israel
所展开的报复行为
on the missile-defense sysm known as the Iron Dome.
我们的劫匪对所有
Our captors send this message
帮助过他们死敌的人发出声明
to all who aid their sworn enemy --
"我们会找到你
"We will find you
你会为你的罪行付出代价
and you will pay for your crimes.
两小时后我们会再联♥系♥
You will hear from us again in two hours."
联♥系♥你在摩萨德的联♥系♥人
Reach out to your contacts in Mossad.
我要他们手上所有关于扎尔·比恩·哈桑的情报
I want everything they have on Zal Bin Hasaan.
"你会为你的罪行付出代价
"And you will pay for your crimes.
两小时后我们会再联♥系♥"
you will hear from us again in two hours."
长官 长官
Sir? Sir?
那个人
That guy...
毛背心
Sweater vest.
在麻省理工时比我大一届
A year ahead of me at M.I.T.
因发表预设拒绝防火墙防御系统的论文
Won the Sprowls Award for his thesis
而得过斯布劳斯奖
on default-deny firewall security.
中情局在他大二时就招募了他
C.I.A. recruited him as a sophomore.
从来没跟我打过招呼
Never gave me the time of day.
从来没有
Ever. Like, ever-ever.
-你有什么要给我看的吗 -一个号♥码
- Was there something you wanted to show me? - A phone number.
毛背心在监听这个号♥码
Sweater Vest is running a tap on it,
我之所以知道
which I know,
是因为我绕过了他的防火墙
because I got around his firewall
访问了他的电脑
and accessed computer.
虽然这是重罪 但感觉棒极了
Which, despite being a felony, feels amazing.
也许他弄到了莉斯的新手♥机♥号♥
Maybe he got Liz's new cell,
又或者是雷丁顿先生的
or, you know, maybe Mr. Reddington's?
你也在监听吗
You up on the line?
没有授权令的话那也是重罪
Without a warrant, that would also be a felony.
不过当然在监听了
But yes, absolutely.
膛口焰
The muzzle flash.
之前我没注意 但是注意看
I missed it before, but watch.
膛口焰照亮了他的眼镜
The muzzle flash lit up his glasses.
那是一家电厂 拉近看的话
That is a power plant and if you look closely...
我的天 太机智了
Oh, my God. Brilliant.
干得漂亮
Nice one.
好的
All right.
那是塞林杰电力公♥司♥
That's Sellinger Power.
他们在贝塞斯达城外有一家电厂
They operate at a facility outside of Bethesda.
通知特警 我们出发
Notify S.W.A.T. Let's get out there.
雷斯勒 摩萨德有一个特别小组
Ressler, Mossad has a task force
曾经跟中情局合作追捕哈桑
that's been working with the C.I.A. to find Hasaan.
要抓捕他的话应该叫上他们
They deserve to be there when we take him down.
我要报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
我会搞定的 夏琳
I'll handle this, Charlene.
雷斯勒探员是
Agent Ressler is the one --
不 这事我们得自己搞定
No, we got to handle this ourselves.
搞定什么 你疯了吗
Handle what? Are you out of your mind?
他在后备箱里 在我们家车♥库♥
He is in the trunk in our garage!
你有电动工具吗
Hey, you got any power tools?
他在搞什么鬼
What the hell is he doing?
他要死了 你这笨蛋
He's dying, you idiot.
喝洗衣液自杀
Suicide by soap?
那是可生物降解的 大豆制品
It's biodegradable -- soy-based.
他过敏了
He's allergic.
他过敏性休克了
He put himself into anaphylactic shock.
-我抓住他的手了 -好了 吐出来
- I've got his hands. - All right, spit it out.
-夏琳 -很抱歉
- Charlene? - I'm sorry.
你知道不到万不得已我不会上门
You know I wouldn't be here if I didn't have to.
但上次聚餐的时候
But at the last potluck,
-你是不是说沃利对花生过敏 -是
- did I hear you say that Wally has a peanut allergy? - Yeah.
我搞到一支肾上腺素
I got an epipen!
就算他活下来 也不会开口的
Even if he is alive, he's not gonna talk.
他宁愿去死
Guy would rather die.
胶带 快拿胶带
Duct tape, please? Duct tape.
四周已经布好警戒
We've got the perimeter secure.
宽频信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥也就位了
Wide spectrum signal jammers online
以防他们在内部装了炸♥弹♥
in case they got any detonators rigged up inside.
敌方大概多少人
Any estimate on the unfriendlies?
热成像结果无法确定
Our thermal imaging is inconclusive.
我们有人正把摄像头塞进去
We've got a man in position to get a camera in
查看里面的情况
for a closer look now.
摩萨德的人来了
Looks like Mossad's joined the party.
你好
Shalom.
唐纳德·雷斯勒 法罗指挥官
Donald Ressler, Commander Farrow,
舒尔探员和辛格特工
Agents Shur and Singer.
我听说我们知道的大多数关于哈桑的情报
I heard most of what we know about Hasaan
都是多亏了你们
thanks to you guys.
自从纳瓦比特工走了之后
Well, we've been a lot less effective
我们的效率就低了不少
since Agent Navabi left us.
你挖走了一个优秀人才
You poached a good one.
是的
I know.
有图像了
Eyes are up.
有人♥质♥在现场 有五名
We've got hostages on site. I'm seeing five.
对方有四人
Four unfriendlies --
两人警戒
Two on guard,
两人看守入口处
two at the entry point.
等等
Hang on.
步桥上还有一个人
There's another one on the catwalk.
他负责发号♥施令
He's giving orders of some kind.
-一定是哈桑 -你的人所负责的边门
- Hasaan. - That side door your man's on --
-你们能攻破吗 -攻破
- Can you breach it? - Breach it?
等到你们冲进去的时候
By the time you get inside,
他们已经把人♥质♥都杀光了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表