我打电♥话♥来是想向你的雇主递上橄榄枝
I'm calling to offer your employer an olive branch,
不过如果你不接受 我很愿意
but if you don't want it, I'm more than happy
用它来教训你一番
to shove the branch up your ass.
说吧 我听着呢
Go ahead. I'm listening.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
如果我没记错的话 你想置他于死地
If I recall our original conversation, you want him dead.
如果我杀了他 这能帮助弥补
If I kill him, would that help make things right
你我公♥司♥间的关系吗
between our companies?
那肯定大有帮助 不过那是不可能的
Well, I'm sure it would help, but that's impossible.
没人能抓住雷丁顿
No one's been able to get to Reddington.
然而 我正在去见他的路上
And yet I'm on my way to meet with the man now.
你能把我的提议转达给你的老板吗
Will you be so dear as to convey my offer to your boss?
她来了 带他过来
She's here. Bring him in.
收到
Copy that.
她在里面 雷蒙德
She's inside, Raymond.
说吧 汤姆
Yes, Tom?
离机场远点 别进去
Stay out of the airport. Don't go inside.
我们拦截了一通哈格里夫打给斯托德的电♥话♥
We intercepted a call from Hargrave to Stalder.
那是陷阱
It's a trap.
我一点也不意外
Can't say that I'm surprised.
也许更多的是失望吧
Disappointed, perhaps.
杀死还是活捉
Kill or capture?
杀死
Kill.
他们想用你的脑袋示好
Your head is a peace offering
来弥补莉斯那个任务的失败
for them botching the job with Liz.
谢谢你 汤姆
Thank you, Tom.
我们要调头吗
Shall we turn around?
不 我们去赴约
No. Let's keep our appointment.
斯科蒂不喜欢等人
Scottie hates to be kept waiting.
下一个
Next.
多谢您的合作
Thank you for your cooperation.
请出示登机牌和身份证
Boarding pass and I.D., please.
请交出腰带 手♥机♥ 钥匙
All belts, cellphones, keys.
清空口袋
empty your pockets.
下一个
Next.
下一个
Next, please.
先生 先生
Sir. Sir.
您被选中进行抽查
You've been randomly selected for a check.
好的 谢谢
Good, thanks.
我的竞选没有与任何政♥治♥行动委员会合作
My campaign does not coordinate with any PACs.
他们想让我当总统是我的荣幸
I'm honored they want me to be president,
但我没有让他们掏腰包
but I don't tell them how to spend their money...
尽管我还是挺喜欢这样的
Although I like how they're spending it.
你们看到那些广♥告♥了吗
Have you seen the ads?
旅客们请注意
Attention, travelers.
成为总统后 我不会进行大赦
As president, I will say no to amnesty,
我会维护第二修正案
defend the second amendment,
并将教育孩子的职责
and return the job of educating our children
交还地方一级履行
to where it belongs -- at the local level.
不管华盛顿方面是否赞同
I will stand firm with the American people
我都会坚定地和美国人♥民♥站在一边
whether Washington likes it or not.
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
马上举起手来
Hands in the air -- now!
举过头顶
Over your head!
跪下
On the ground.
手放在背后
Arms behind you.
是他
It's him.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
我盯着休息室里
Been staring at your "wanted" photo
你的通缉照好几年了
in the break room for years.
真想看看队长会是什么表情
Can't wait to see the Captain's face.
完事后我们肯定能得到奖章
We're gonna get medals before this thing is over.
抱歉 哥们
Sorry, brother.
不管她付你多少 我都翻三倍
Whatever she's paying you, I'll triple it.
她跟我说过你会这么说
She told me you'd say something like that.
小心他的脑袋
All right, watch his head now.
如果你这么关心你的搭档
If you care so much for your partner,
等他醒过来后你打算怎么办
what are you gonna do when he wakes up?
你刚敲了他的头
You just hit him on the head.
他被你的人从背后放倒了
He got jumped from behind by your man,
他们绑了我 帮你逃走了
who kidnapped me and helped you to escape.
我会在报告中这么写
That's what will be in my report.
这后面没有摄像头
There's no cameras back here.
走楼梯
Stairs.
她会杀了我的 你知道的吧
She'll have me killed. You know that, right?
你正在送我去刑场
You're walking me to my execution.
我只知道美国政♥府♥
All I know is, Mrs. Hargrave's
批准了哈格里夫女士的一切行动
fully sanctioned by the U.S. government.
我想这样我就算是国防承包商了
Figure that makes me a defense contractor.
我要给我太太在百慕大买♥♥一幢她最爱的
I'm gonna buy my wife one of them candy-colored houses
糖果色别♥墅♥
in Bermuda she loves...
然后拿钱退休
Retire with the money from this job.
我曾在百慕大度过一个夏日
I once spent part of a summer in Bermuda.
我说的是那个岛 不是短裤
The island. Certainly not the shorts.
除了骑摩托车和与当地人下跳棋以外
Not a lot to do there except ride motor scooters
没有别的什么事做
and play checkers with the locals.
我更喜欢下国际象棋
I'm more of a chess man myself.
但其中最普遍的一个策略
But one tactic that came naturally
叫做包夹...
was the concept of forced capture --
你牺牲一个子 强迫你的敌人
Sacrificing a checker to force your enemy in one direction
走到你步好的局中
while your forces lie in wait
从而完成精彩的双跳翻盘
for the exquisitely satisfying double jump.
稍稍看一眼机场的平面图
One quick look at the airport schematics
就能知道斯科蒂为什么会选择
revealed why Scottie chose the lounge
F厅
on concourse F.
就在一个
Conveniently located
鲜少使用的装货区附近
near a little-used loading dock.
-走吧 -求你了
- Shall we? - Please!
别杀我
Don't kill me.
我刚说的是"双跳"
I said "Double jump."
你只是第一个猎物
You're merely the first capture.
走吧
Please, if you would.
他来了
Here we comes.
关上门
Close the door.
有狙击手
Sniper!
他在哪
Where is he?
我没看到他
I don't see him!
慢慢走出来
Step out slowly.
天 这门的速度真够慢的
God, that door is slow.
我还希望能来个更精彩的出场方式呢
I was hoping for a somewhat more dramatic entrance,
管他呢
but what the hell.
斯科蒂
Scottie.
你可真是难找啊
Aren't you the challenging woman to pin down.
联调局刚刚接到机场的电♥话♥
The FBI just received a call from airports authority.
雷丁顿先生刚从巴尔的摩华盛顿国际机场的
Mr. Reddington escaped police custody
头等舱候机室逃脱了警方的羁押
from a first-class lounge at BWI.
这不对劲
That can't be right.
汤姆给雷丁顿打过电♥话♥
Tom called Reddington
提醒过他机场是个陷阱
and warned him the airport was a setup.
我知道的是有一位警官失踪
All I know is that one officer's missing,
一位受伤 以及我联♥系♥不上雷丁顿先生
one's injured, and I cannot reach Mr. Reddington.
快去看看到底发生了什么事
Get over there and find out what happened.
我不得不佩服你 雷蒙德
I have to give you this, Raymond --
好久没有人能像你这样
It's been years since a man
费这么大功夫来赢得我的关注了
worked this hard to gain my attention.
雇你抓伊丽莎白·基恩的是谁
Who hired you to go after Elizabeth Keen?
霍华德会很想见你一面的
Howard would be so happy to see you.
他现在还在饭桌上聊
He still tells that story at dinner parties
你俩那晚在吉隆坡被袭的事
about the night you two were jumped in Kuala Lumpur.
他每讲一次
Each time I hear it, there are five more machetes
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表