你迟到了
You're late.
小心点儿 还没到升级的时候
Um, be careful with that. I'm not due for an upgrade --
好姑娘
My kinda girl.
你好 哈罗德
Hello, Harold.
你看起来还不错 鉴于现在的状况
You look pretty well, considering.
谢谢大家的到来
Thank you all for coming.
抱歉 安保措施有点儿严
I apologize for the security protocols,
我的搭档坚持要这样
but my better half insists.
大家都能来就说明
Just the fact that you are all here
我们对伊丽莎白·基恩的安全
is a testament to the deep concern we share
都感到非常担心
for Elizabeth Keen's safety and well-being.
事实证明 这中间的威胁比想象的
The threat from forces within is proving to be more powerful
更为强大和深远
and far-reaching than one could ever have imagined.
我请你们来
I've asked you here
因为我们只有一次机会救伊丽莎白
because we have one chance to save Elizabeth.
但要成功 我们必须合作
But to do that, we must work together.
好了
So...
天啊
Oh, my God,
这就是为什么我桥牌打得很糟
this is why I'm a terrible bridge player.
要是跟别人合作
With anyone else,
史蒂夫·李迪特说不定能赢得北美桥牌双人赛
Steve Lyditt would have won the North American Pairs.
我们连地区赛都没通过
We didn't even make it through regionals.
我讨厌与人合作
I abhor working with a partner.
与任何人合作都有悖我的天性
Sharing my hand with anyone goes against every instinct I have.
但这就是人生 我们都在这儿
But such is life. Here we are.
五周前
So, five weeks ago,
我向城区警局举报
I called the Metro P.D. to report
在德尔里约餐厅发现了雷蒙德·雷丁顿
a sighting of Raymond Reddington at the Del Rio diner.
我制♥造♥了一场人♥质♥危机好让你们
I created a hostage crisis so you would be so kind
释放我的律师马文·杰拉德
as to release my attorney, Marvin Gerard, from prison.
那天 我和马文制定出一个计划
That day, Marvin and I conceived a plan
通过打击秘社来还伊丽莎白清白
to exonerate Elizabeth Keen by targeting the Cabal,
也就是针对主管
and, in particular, the Director.
自那时起 我们所做的一切
Since that day, everything we've done
都是为了那个计划而服务
has been in service of that plan.
弗地安特的案子
The Verdiant case
沉重打击了秘社的资金来源
has resulted in catastrophic damage to the Cabal's finances.
从灯神那拿到的客户名单
The client list we took from the Djinn
给了我们对付秘社主要成员的筹码
gave us leverage with key players in the Cabal
让我们得以进一步孤立并削弱主管的影响力
to further isolate and weaken the Director's influence.
有了安德拉斯·哈尔米 或者他的一部分
With Andras Halmi, or...part of him,
我们掏空了
we cut a gaping hole
主管的小金库
in the Director's golden parachute...
这样他手上就没有了资金
leaving him nothing to run with
从而加剧了秘社内部的
and causing even further distrust
互不信任和分歧
and divisions within the Cabal.
但扎尔·比恩·哈桑的案子给了我们
But the Zal Bin Hasaan has opened a window of opportunity
必须迅速且小心抓住的机会
we must slip through with great haste.
为了救伊丽莎白
To save Elizabeth,
我们要策划一起特殊袭击
we must execute a specific attack,
影响之大
one so impactful,
会迫使秘社彻底抛弃主管
it will force the Cabal to completely abandon the Director
然后公开宣布伊丽莎白·基恩的清白
and publicly exonerate Elizabeth Keen.
你到底有什么计划
What the hell do you have in mind?
这就是为什么我没办法跟人合作
See, this is why I don't play well with partners.
别担心 哈罗德 王牌都在我手上
Don't fret, Harold. I'm holding all the trumps.
我来叫牌 你来做我的明手
I'll be the declarer, you be the dummy,
我们一定能赢
and we'll win the hand.
还有什么问题吗
Anything else?
很好
Good.
那就开始吧
Let's begin.
第24号♥
结局
我们现在正在车队上方
And we are over the convoy now,
联调局车辆正火速
as F.B.I. vehicles speed Agent Keen
护送基恩探员到联邦法♥院♥
to the federal courthouse.
消息称她将在法庭上面对获准处理
Sources say she'll appear before a judge authorized to preside
国家最高安全事件的法官
over matters of top national security.
法官的姓名尚未公布
The name of that judge has not been released.
这起案件未列入任何官方法庭记录
There is no record of the case on any official court document.
西弗吉尼亚的地方警♥察♥肯定走漏了逮捕消息
Local P.D. in West Virginia must've leaked the arrest.
我都看到四架直升机了
I'm counting four choppers.
据说法♥院♥门口已开始有人聚集了 长官
We're getting word of a crowd assembling at the courthouse, sir.
现场可能会有些混乱
Might get a little messy.
他们是想杀了我
They were gonna kill me.
主管不是想带我去什么秘密地点
The Director wasn't taking me to any black site for questioning
审讯可靠情报
about actionable intel.
你要是没有及时出现 我估计都死了
If you hadn't shown up when you did, I'd be dead.
对不起 基恩
I'm sorry, Keen.
我有想到主管会有所行动
I expected the Director to try something,
但我以为雷文·莱特会在现场阻止他
but I also expected Reven Wright to be there to intervene.
出什么事了
What happened?
劳雷尔·希钦杀了她
I think Laurel Hitchin killed her...
或者派人杀了她
or had her killed.
我的天 白宫里也有他们的人
My God. They're in the White House.
听着 雷文可能死了
Hey, look, Reven may be gone,
但针对你的逮捕安排好的防护措施
but the safeguards we put in place
依然有效
for your arrest are still intact.
她把你的案子交给了一个
She arranged for your case to be heard by a judge
她绝对信任的法官
she trusted completely.
跟她信任劳雷尔·希钦一样吗
As much as she trusted Laurel Hitchin?
等待庭审期间
Pending trial,
会有军队在国安局看守你
you'll be housed under military guard at Fort Meade.
在那我们会保证你的安全 莉斯
We can keep you safe there, Liz.
我要是没把握不会带你去的
I wouldn't have brought you in if I didn't believe that.
我要纸和笔
I need a pen and paper.
违反规定 女士
Against protocol, ma'am.
我没写遗嘱
I don't have a will.
把纸笔给她
Give her the damn pen and paper.
想要我把这交给谁
Who do you want me to give this to?
这样吧
Tell you what.
我先保管着
I'll hold on to it.
等这一切结束了我再还给你
Give it back to you when this is all over, okay?
-你准备好了吗 -没有
- You ready? - No.
她只有死路一条
She's already dead.
她只有一种可能离开那栋楼
The only way she gets out of that building
就是他们把她的尸体推出来
is if they carry her out.
不
No.
那里固若金汤
Place is a fortress --
金属探测器 监视器 还有美国法警
Metal detectors, cameras, U.S. Marshals.
要杀她没这么容易
It's not gonna be easy to get to her.
杀俄欧分♥析♥处特工和参议员也不容易
It wasn't easy to kill the OREA agents or the senator.
不一定非要容易才办得成
It doesn't have to be easy to get done.
这正是你要告诉司法部的事情
Which is exactly what you're gonna tell the U.S. Attorney.
救她的命 没准你也能保命
Save her life, maybe yours in the process.
你拯救她的整个计划
Your whole plan, freeing the girl,
都依赖于我
it all depends on me.
基于我会说出真♥相♥
Me talking, telling the truth --
如果我那么做了 肯定会被判死刑
which, if I do, is a death sentence.
让我不禁觉得我没捞到什么好处
Makes me think I'm not getting enough out of the deal.
你答应过了
You agreed to talk.
没准我临阵退缩了
Maybe I got cold feet.
临阵退缩
Cold feet.
给我看着
Take a look.
我爱的女人因为你身陷囹圄
The woman I love is in there because of you.
我跟你说清楚 如果你坦白
So let's be clear. If you talk,
他们可能会杀了你
there is a chance they will kill you.
如果你不说
But if you don't talk,
我保证会慢慢折磨你到死
I will definitely kill you very slowly.
还有一点要告诉你的是我知道你妹妹在哪
You should also know that I know where your sister is.
就在我抓到你的地方
Up in that hole where I found you.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表