I run the human intelligence unit at FBI headquarters.
我们记录了局里雇佣的
We keep track of all the criminal informers
所有犯罪线索提供者
employed by the bureau.
过去的的这两年里
Over the past two years,
我们最重要的线人就是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
our most valuable asset has been Raymond Reddington.
我们不是不允许带手♥机♥进来吗
I thought we weren't supposed to have phones.
需要回顾一下刚刚说的吗 你有
Okay, do we need to review? You have --
四分钟
Four minutes.
状况如何
Status?
A小队已占据
Alpha teams have taken
本森路东北角
the northeast corner on Benson Place.
B小队已包围旅馆
Bravo's covered the hotel.
C小队把守南面
Charlie holds the south,
D小队在等我的命令
and Delta's waiting on my command.
九十秒
90 seconds.
门口有人望风 行动时我会解决他
One spotter at the door. I'll take him on breach.
目标进入大厅了没
Has the target cleared the lobby?
还没
Not yet.
七十五秒
75.
他进电梯了
Okay, he's in the elevator.
你说你跟我们同伴的死没有任何关系
You allege you have nothing to do with the demise
那么你是否也要否认
of our associates, and yet do you deny
你从他们遭遇的不幸中获利一事
that you have benefited from their misfortune?
当然不 我获利颇丰
No, I profited handsomely.
我不知道这违反规定
I didn't realize that was against the rules.
并不违反 但是我们知道
It's not, but we know you weren't
你不仅仅是在基恩探员逃跑时和她合作
just working with Agent Keen while she was a fugitive.
发射器打开了
Okay, transmitter's up.
为什么我什么都不听不到
Why am I not hearing anything?
阿兰姆 他进去了没有
Aram, is he in or not?
在基恩探员开枪打了司法部长之后
The only assistance I gave Agent Keen
我才帮的她
was after she shot the Attorney General.
电视上报道他们一直在合作
They were on tv always working together.
她是个逃犯 迪米崔
She was a fugitive, Dmitri.
几个不知名的团体付了我一大笔钱
I was paid a significant fee by certain unnamed parties
让我协助她逃跑
to aid in her escape.
这就是我的工作
It's what I do.
这倒没错 但我们的证据
That is true, but we are not just
可不只是珍妮特·麦克纳马拉交代的内容
relying on the word of Janet Macnamara.
她给我们提供了访问档案的权限
She provided us with access to documentation
确认了在过去的二十八个月内
confirming that in the last 28 months,
有大量证据指向了一个
significant resources have been directed
最高级别秘密行动小组
to a top secret task force
该小组主要负责逮捕所谓的
dedicated to the apprehension of key figures
地下犯罪世界中的关键人物
in the so-called criminal underworld
这些行动都根据一名高级线人提供的情报
based on information provided by a single high-level informant.
那就是你
You.
这就是事实
And that is a fact.
你无法否认
One you cannot deny.
坐下 马库斯 你的情报有误
Take your seat, Marcus. Your information is incorrect,
而且你站在这挡住我了
and you're standing in my light.
你知道你的问题是什么吗 你话太多了
You know what your problem is? You talk too much.
不过这不再是问题了
That's not gonna be a problem anymore.
看来有位来宾迟到了
It appears we have a late arrival.
好 他进去了
Okay, he's in.
真巧啊 我们正聊到你呢
How fortuitous. We were just talking about you.
是你
You.
你是怎么进来的
How the hell did you get in here?
-等等 是我还是 -听上去是雷丁顿
- Wait, is it me or -- - That sounds like Reddington.
这可不妙
This can't be good.
请允许我向大家介绍雷蒙德·雷丁顿
May I present to you Raymond Reddington?
快给他倒上杯好酒
Pour the man a glass of this wonderful port.
看来这场宴会才刚刚开始
It appears this party's just getting started.
他撒谎了 他一直知道地点
He lied to us. He knew that location the whole time.
为什么 他想干什么
Why? What's his angle?
我不知道 我也不在乎
I don't know, and I don't care,
但我要开始行动了
but I'm calling that breach.
你一这么做 就证明了红魔在和我们合作
The minute you do, it'll prove Red's with us.
他们会杀了他的
He'll be killed.
雷丁顿知道我们的规定 如果他在里面
Reddington knows our protocol. If he's in there,
一定是因为他知道我们会找到他的
it's because he knew we'd find him.
他知道我们在监听
He knows we're listening.
如果他愿意赌上一把
If he's willing to roll the dice,
我们也应该这样
we should be, too.
雷蒙德 这位是谁
Raymond, what is this?
他不是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
He's not Raymond Reddington.
他知道我召集的这次会议
He knew I called this meeting.
他知道我打算指控他
He knew that I was going to accuse him
冒充成我 所以他抢在我前面赶到这里
of being an impostor, so he beat me here.
我告诉过你们在会餐结束前
I told you that before this dinner was done,
我会证明自己的清白
I would prove my innocence
并指出是谁背叛了我们
and identify the person who'd betrayed us.
认识下冒牌的红魔 假红魔 弗莱德
Meet the fake Red. Faux Red. Fred.
弗莱德
Fred?
伊丽莎白·基恩探员还是逃犯的时候
I took Agent Elizabeth Keen
我决定为她服务来获取她的信任
on as a client when she was a fugitive to gain her trust
以获取情报来调查究竟是谁
in exchange for information as to who was responsible
在肆意破坏我们的组织
for decimating our ranks.
和你们一样 我也听说了那些谣言
Like you, I'd heard the rumors
声称我是背叛大家的人
that I was the one who betrayed us.
果然 在得到她的信任之后
And sure enough, after gaining her trust,
她确认了联邦调查局的秘密线人
she confirmed that the bureau's confidential informant
就是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
was a Raymond Reddington.
我完全搞糊涂了
I am so totally confused.
他们有没有可能认识对方
Is it possible they know each other?
要真是那样 我的脑袋就要炸了
If that's true, my head is definitely going to explode.
顺便说一句 这招真聪明 马库斯
By the way, very clever, Marcus.
绑♥架♥珍妮特·麦克纳马拉来寻找真♥相♥
Abducting Janet Macnamara in your search for the truth.
但你我都清楚 你从那个被扣押在
But you and I both know the confession you coerced
卡拉布雷斯进口公♥司♥的可怜女士身上
from that poor woman you're holding
逼问出的情报
at Calabrese Fine Imports
只能进一步确认你在撒谎
was simply to confirm your lie.
记下了吗
You got that?
嗯 卡拉布雷斯进口公♥司♥
Yeah. Calabrese Fine Imports.
麦克沃瑟街2119号♥
2119 Mcwhorther Street.
我这就出发 派战术小组过去
On my way. Dispatch tac teams.
我觉得我们应该把你们两个都杀了
I think we're gonna kill both of you.
自从在蒙巴萨那家糟糕的KTV发生了那件事后
You've been nipping at my heels ever since the incident
你就一直在找我的麻烦
at that awful karaoke bar in Mombasa.
你说谎
You're a liar.
我很想听听他要说什么
I would very much like to hear what he has to say.
很简单 马库斯雇用的他
It's simple. Marcus hired him.
-雇用的 -让他向联邦调查局自首
- Hired? - To surrender himself to the F.B.I.,
假装成我
pretending to be me
如此他便可利用联调局探员破坏我的生意
so he could use the feds to dismantle my business.
-这太荒唐了 -空口无凭
- This is absurd. - Words, words, words. No proof.
你想要证据
You want proof?
联调局绝不会
The F.B.I. would never fly blind
没头没脑地行动
into an operation like this.
他身上有窃听器
He's wired.
你可以破坏他人的生意 马库斯
You can go after a man's business, Marcus,
甚至是冲他的伙伴下手 但除家人以外
even his associates, but other than family,
唯一不能染指的就是他人的名誉
the only thing off-limits is a man's reputation.
你刚才对我良好的名声作了错误的指控
You have given false allegations against my good name,
这会让那些嫉妒我成就的人
which will be whispered and repeated
不停地风言风语
by those who envy my success
不论我如何彻底地驳斥他们
no matter how thoroughly I repudiate them.
"驳斥他们"
"Repudiate them."
你就只会动嘴皮子
Words. That's all you ever had.
先生们 先生们
Gentlemen, gentlemen.
我从不戴袖扣
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表